Amnesia... An amnesiac RP (OOC)

What did you expect?! My character literally introduces himself as "Riddick, escaped convict, murderer." In his movies.
Did my post make my opinion seem negative? It's not supposed to be.
Regardless, Faraam doesn't know what convict means. Convicted yeah but not convict and also the man is also a murderer, in the Dark Souls games the solution to pretty much every problem is murder. Faraam has murdered people for their weapons, armour, souls(he essentially eats souls to stay sane) and even for their healing items.

Last edited:
Yeah...
You do know that's possibly going to end in your death, right.

I feel like this would invoke some pretty strong emotions.
Well, you don't want to hit the Pokémon who your character doesn't know is pretty much unkillable...

Edit: Or do you?!?

Did my post make me opinion seem negative? It's not supposed to be.
Regardless, Faraam doesn't know what convict means. Convicted yeah but not convict and also the man is also a murderer, in the Dark Souls games the solution to pretty much every problem is murder. Faraam has murdered people for their weapons, armour, souls(he essentially eats souls go stay alive) and even for their heqling items.
Oh... your guy eats souls?

Well then, our first meeting is going to be awkward if you can sense souls. Cause Riddick is literally carrying the souls of his entire dead race inside him... which consists of an entire planet of people plus some...

That's a lot of souls...

Last edited:
Well, you don't want to hit the Pokémon who your character doesn't know is pretty much unkillable.

Oh... your guy eats souls?

Well then, our first meeting is going to be awkward if you can sense souls. Cause Riddick is litterally carrying the souls of his entire dead race inside him... which consists of an entire planet of people plus some...

That's a lot of souls...
Can't sense souls but I can consume them. I'm going to take some creative liberties as in DS1 you could spend souls to strengthen yourself when resting but in DS2 you have to talk to a lady in the main hub to level up which makes no sense. It's a mechanic only made to make the game harder.
The thing is that consuming(or more acccurately spending souls on himself) is what will keep my character from becoming essentially a zombie

Last edited:
Can't sense souls but I can consume them. I'm going to take some creative liberties as in DS1 you could spend souls to strengthen yourself when rewting but in DS2 you have to talk to a lady in the main hub to level up which makes no sense. It's a mechanic only made to make the game harder.
The thing is that consuming(or more acccurately spending souls on himself) is what will keep my character from becoming essentially a zombie
Well I doubt Riddick will let you have any Furian souls. If he remembers he's carrying them that is...

That's cool and all but if Faraam gets acces to a lot more souls then he could literally make himself durable enough to withstand a nuclear blast, better watch out Riddick.
For the record souls have inherent value when you levev up in game so souls from animals or weak normal humans are almlst worth nothing at this point to Faraam because he's so high level. Also, there is no level cap in Dark Souls so there is no limit to how powerful Faraam could become.

That's cool and all but if Faraam gets acces to a lot more souls then he could literally make himself durable enough to withstand a nuclear blast, better watch out Riddick.
For the record souls have inherent value when you levev up in game so souls from animals or weak normal humans are almlst worth nothing at this point to Faraam because he's so high level. Also, there is no level cap in Dark Souls so there is no limit to how powerful Faraam could become.
I have played some Dark Souls, and I don't want to fight you. Don't know who would win, but it would really suck for both of us I think.

I have played some Dark Souls, and I don't want to fight you. Don't know who would win, but it would really suck for both of us I think.
Faraam is a lot more better and stronger physically then your character however he doesn't know any sorceries so you have the advantage in the force but choke and lightning wouldn't work very well.

This depends on if you can do something that even minor gods have failed at, the one thing the universe has been trying to do for decades.

Faraam, the cused one, do you have what it takes to do what no one else can?

Can you kill The Riddick?

Edit: it's 4 am. Goodnight.

Faraam is a lot more better and stronger physically then your character however he doesn't know any sorceries so you have the advantage in the force but choke and lightning wouldn't work very well.
Don't forget the light saber. It doesn't really matter how durable you are, a light saber can probably cut through you like butter. That, plus combat precog would make me an extremely dangerous fighter.

Don't forget the light saber. It doesn't really matter how durable you are, a light saber can probably cut through you like butter. That, plus combat precog would make me an extremely dangerous fighter.
I don't think Revan had his weapon on hand when his mind was wiped by the jedi. It was very likely taken away by them as at the start of KOTOR Revan doesn't have his lightsaber.
Do what you feel is best and most realistic I guess.

I don't think Revan had his weapon on hand when his mind was wiped by the jedi. It was very likely taken away by them as at the start of KOTOR Revan doesn't have his lightsaber.
Do what you feel is best and most realistic I guess.
I'm currently in full armor apparently, so I assume I still have it.

Guess Faraam will just have to steal tje lightsaber.
He can try.

But you know, I'd rather not fight. After all, we're all in this together.

By the way @Lazy Coyote, know that Revan doesn't really know how he's doing this, and it's fueled by his anger. Once he calms down a bit, he'll probably drop you weather you like it or not.

He can try.

But you know, I'd rather not fight. After all, we're all in this together.

By the way @Lazy Coyote, know that Revan doesn't really know how he's doing this, and it's fueled by his anger. Once he calms down a bit, he'll probably drop you weather you like it or not.
This is all just hypothetical after all but generally the more powerful the individual the more powerful the soul is so if Faraam becomes particularly desperate for souls then Revan might just become a suitable target.

Last edited:
Then I'd just have to stall. I think.
My post was kinda badly written so I edited it but you got the idea.
Faraam is only interested in one thing, his continued survival and after that maybe being powerful so no one can kill him.
He's the only Dark Souls protagonist canonically who came upon the quest to link the flame not for saving the world but for his own benefit. And in the second ending which is canon for this character, the PC leaves the throne and dooms the world to an age of dark because he feels sitting on the throne and linking the flame wouldn't be to his benefit.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your responces, I will have a post up in the RP sometime today. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since we are playing the "Power House" game, I'd like to remind you of two things....

One: MY character nearly wiped out all life on earth... WITH A SINGLE THOUGHT! ;)

Two: fighting each other will not yield much in terms of reward, you can fight but avoid killing other players

Thank you all for your responces, I will have a post up in the RP sometime today. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since we are playing the "Power House" game, I'd like to remind you of two things....

One: MY character nearly wiped out all life on earth... WITH A SINGLE THOUGHT! ;)

Two: fighting each other will not yield much in terms of reward, you can fight but avoid killing other players
Alas, your statement would be true if not for the fact that Riddick has billions of souls within him. So if Faraam ever finds out, I can guarantee that he will stop at nothing to kill Riddick. He wouldn't really care for anyone else as killing them wouldn't get him anything(expect maybe Revan's lightsaber)

Back