Amnesia... An amnesiac RP (OOC)

You should be aware that any force power like choke or lightning requires inherently dark feelings to do so be wary if you're going to keep to canon.
Unless of course you have no problem being essentially a sith in everything but name, the dark side has been known to be rather seductive indeed.
"From my point of view the Jedi are evil!"

I can just think of the prequels. Those are enough to turn anyone to the dark side.

Besides, I haven't RPd an asshole in a while. It'll be an interesting experience. Besides, I'm reasonably sure the Dark side is more about emotion then evil, though correct me if I'm wrong.

I can just think of the prequels. Those are enough to turn anyone to the dark side.

Besides, I haven't RPd an asshole in a while. It'll be an interesting experience. Besides, I'm reasonably sure the Dark side is more about emotion then evil, though correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah, it's about emotion. The dark side doesn't even favor dark emotions, it amplifies every emotion, it's just that any who use it have either been trained to be evil, or have held there emotions in check for extended periods of time, resulting in sith.

The dark sider corrupts the mind slowly and makes you into easily angerable then add in the emotion needed to quite litereally come up with such dark techniques as Force Lightning and there you have a very bad situation for everyone who Revan doesn't like. Because you see, these techniques were taught for thousands of years and it was always made to be safer for the apprentice and master. This mind wiped Revan will have to brute force his way into learning the darker techniques and it wouldn't happen naturally, you'd have to be very angry, sad or hateful. You'd also need to be wanting to kill someone/something to make it happen very likely kind of like the killing curse from Harry Potter.

Yeah, it's about emotion. The dark side doesn't even favor dark emotions, it amplifies every emotion, it's just that any who use it have either been trained to be evil, or have held there emotions in check for extended periods of time, resulting in sith.
This is true but doing a sith technique requires a very strong emotion atleast in this isolated case but Revan would've forgotten everything to make it happen. It's easier to hate and be angry on a massive scale then to feel compassion after all.

This is true but doing a sith technique requires a very strong emotion atleast in this isolated case but Revan would've forgotten everything to make it happen. It's easier to hate and be angry on a massive scale then to feel compassion after all.
I shall use the dark powers of EXTREME APATHY instead. Oh wait, that's the Jedi...

I need sleep

I shall use the dark powers of EXTREME APATHY instead. Oh wait, that's the Jedi...

I need sleep
No my friend, that is the jedi of the last 1000 or so after finally getting rid of the sith. They started doing extreme apathy after they realised any strong emotion could lead to the dark side like for example sadness or in Anakin's case love. They weren't exactly wrong anyway.

I wonder if Archer counts. He technically has memory problems (maybe) in fate/stay night. Sort of.

Bubbles
Welp, here's me. Not super happy about it but, I can't get to my computer right now.

Name: Bubbles.

Powers:
Bubbles is seven feet tall and heavily armored, capable of withstanding direct hits from anti-materiel rifles and crushing armored vehicles bare-handed. Despite this, she's capable of leaping up to three meters in the air, and her running speed is 30 km/h (18 mph)

World: Questionable Content.

Background: Bubbles was a patriotic AI that wanted to be involved in the army but, due to legislation she was not allowed to join openly, so she joined an experimental combat droid program and was secretly deployed with a squad of men and women inside of Afghanistan as an experiment into AI combat. She was eventually honorably discharged after she was taken out by an EMP and while Bubbles was unconscious her entire squad was slaughtered, and she was given the boot after that with an order that amounted to say nothing unless you want to be scrapped.

With nothing but, her frame and the beginnings of something close to PTSD from what she had experienced, she wandered the East coast for several years until she met an AI technician known as Corpse Witch. Corpse Witch gave her an out, she had a way to lock out the memories of the massacre but, allow her to remember the general idea of it. Bubbles had no options and was desperate for relief. She took the deal and allowed Corpse Witch to dig around in her head. It turns out that it was a bad idea as Corpse Witch not only found that she was unable to lock off the memories she discovered that the US military had left an anti- tampering measure that quickly scrubbed Bubbles mind of everything that involved her time in the Military.

My memory may have faded, but not my will to go on.

Last edited:
Rei Ayanami
"My memory may have faded, but not my will to go on..."​

Name: Rei Ayanami
Powers: Minor Enhanced Regeneration, A.T Field Projection
World: Neon Genesis Evangelion
Biography: Rei Ayanami is the First Child and pilot of Evangelion Unit 00 who is, along with her fellow pilots Shinji Ikari and Asuka Langley Soryu, tasked with defending Humanity from the threat of Angels, monstrous beings from the farthest reaches of the universe who seek to bring about the Third Impact and in doing so would wipe out all life on Earth from existence.

Due to her being one of a series of Angel Human hybrid clones created by Nerve to house the soul of Lilith and having been neglected and isolated for most of her life, Rei saw herself as little more than a disposable thing to be replaced and was cold and aloof to most people she interacted with. But as she spent more time with Shinji and Asuka, Rei began to question her self-worth and started to see herself as something more.

Unfortunately, however, it was not to last... During the battle with the 16th Angel Armisael, Rei was forced to self-destruct Unit 00, killing the Angel but sacrificing herself in the process. Upon death, her soul was reincarnated into one of the empty clones, causing her to forget most of her previous life... leaving behind only echoes of what was and what could have been.

So here's my sheet, let me know if you need me to change anything.

Welp, here's me not super happy about it but, I can't get to my computer right now.

Name: Bubbles.

Powers:
Bubbles is seven feet tall and heavily armored, capable of withstanding direct hits from anti-materiel rifles and crushing armored vehicles bare-handed. Despite this, she's capable of leaping up to three meters in the air and her running speed is 30 km/h (18 mph)

World: Questionable Content.

Background: Bubbles was a patriotic AI that wanted to be involved in the army but, due to legislation she was not allowed to join openly so she joined an experimental combat droid program and was secretly deployed with a squad of men and women inside of Afghanistan as an experiment into AI combat. She was eventually honorably discharged after she was taken out by an EMP and while Bubbles was unconscious her entire squad was slaughtered, and she was given the boot after that with with an order that she would say nothing unless she wanted to be scrapped.

With nothing but, her frame and the beginnings of something close to PTSD from what she had experienced, she wandered the East coast for several years until she met an AI technician known as Corpse Witch. Corpse Witch gave her an out, she had a way to lock out the memories of the massacre but, allow her to remember the general idea of it. Bubbles with no options and desperate for relief took the deal and allowed Corpse Witch to dig around in her head this was a bad idea as Corpse Witch not only found that she was unable to lock off the memories she discovered that the US military had left an anti- tampering measure that quickly scrubbed Bubbles mind of everything that involved her time in the Military.

My memory may have faded, but not my will to go on.

"My memory may have faded, but not my will to go on..."​

Name: Rei Ayanami
Powers: Minor Enhanced Regeneration, A.T Field Projection
World: Neon Genesis Evangelion
Biography: Rei Ayanami is the First Child and pilot of Evangelion Unit 00 who is, along with her fellow pilots Shinji Ikari and Asuka Langley Soryu, tasked with defending Humanity from the threat of Angels, monstrous beings from the farthest reaches of the universe who seek to bring about the Third Impact and in doing so would wipe out all life on Earth from existence.

Due to her being one of a series of Angel Human hybrid clones created by Nerve to house the soul of Lilith and having been neglected and isolated for most of her life, Rei saw herself as little more than a disposable thing to be replaced and was cold and aloof to most people she interacted with. But as she spent more time with Shinji and Asuka, Rei began to question her self-worth and started to see herself as something more.

Unfortunately, however, it was not to last... During the battle with the 16th Angel Armisael, Rei was forced to self-destruct Unit 00, killing the Angel but sacrificing herself in the process. Upon death, her soul was reincarnated into one of the empty clones, causing her to forget most of her previous life... leaving behind only echoes of what was and what could have been.

So here's my sheet, let me know if you need me to change anything.

Thank you both for making female characters, And I do not see anything that will cause any issues. So I'll approve of them both. Welcome to Amnesia

Other suggestions for characters:

- A character from Final Fantasy X such as Yuna or Tidus (Sin's toxins can cause memory loss)

- Madoka Kaname from PMMM Rebellion (Homura wiped her memories)

- Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts (He had an enemy in his metaphysical heart, and when he stabbed himself with his Keyblade in an attempt to purge his heart, he ended up losing his memories)

- Lingering Will from Kingdom Hearts (He's Terra's armor which was brought to life by echoes of his thoughts, emotions, and unyielding will. He would therefore have an incomplete memory)

- Ventus from Kingdom Hearts (As a result of having the darkness in his heart forcibly removed, he had memory loss)

- Ansem the Wise from Kingdom Hearts (He spent a long time in the Realm of Darkness, with his memory fading along the way)

- Sora from Kingdom Hearts (While in Castle Oblivion, Namine manipulated his memories, causing him to lose them)

Hey @TyranntX are there any animals on the island? We do need to eat at some point... well, most of us do... some of us... like, 3 of us... maybe only 2...

Hey @TyranntX are there any animals on the island? We do need to eat at some point... well, most of us do... some of us... like, 3 of us... maybe only 2...

There are, in fact many of the enemies we will face ARE animals... That's all I'll say on that regard. at the moment I am Thinking about some future dialog for when all our characters meet up, as it will happen very soon.

Speaking of @Nox and @Ultimatum I believe you two are the only ones who are yet to make a post

Just made a post, I was sleeping when you started the (IC) thread ya see?

We all need our sleep, So I understand. I got some brushing up to do on all of our characters anyway (and I'm waiting on @Theaxofwar) so feel free to find that crown of yours and mingle with the NPC's of the wild (it seems like most of us are going the "loner" route)

Back