Amnesia... An amnesiac RP (OOC)

TyranntX

Undisputed King of the Dinosaurs
The Story

Several beings from across the multiverse have been collected to an isolated and deserted island, for reasons currently unknown. Little do they know about the adventure that lies ahead for them or the danger they are in, however one think is known... if they want to make it off the island alive, they have to work together. Take control of a single amnesiac to aid the team in their fight for survival and to uncover who you and the others really are. Use what little memory you have to find clues and piece together the many puzzles this strange land and why you are here. Not every one here is a mortal man, some of these individuals have powers beyond imagination, and should you have them yourself they may come in handy. Watch your back as an unknown enemy hunts you down, you weren't alone here to begin with so it would make sense that not everyone here is on your side... Tread lightly, and do what ever it takes to remember who you are.​

-Regards, X

Summary and Rules

Welcome to Amnesia, where you the player take control of a character with... you guessed it, AMNESIA! Now unlike most of my RPs, THIS one uses EXISTING characters from a collective of different franchises. As they all work together to achieve several common goals. Those goals being Finding out who they are, why they are on a mysterious island, how did they get there, among other things. That said, here are the rules...

1. NO ORIGINAL CHARCTERS! Your character must hail from an existing franchise.
2. Your character of choice MUST have some form of heavy memory loss to begin with. It doesn't mater what, as they will just lose the bulk of their memory in the beginning anyway.
3. No, you don't HAVE to be human. They just need to have memory loss
4. Try pick characters from shows that have not been picked by other characters
5. No god modding, Meta gaming, or Bunnying. I should not have to say this.
6. I am the GM, there for my word is the law
7. Have Fun, and pick some one interesting
8. Unlike my other RPs, only one character per player
9. As proof you read the rules, add the following message. "My memory may have faded , but not my will to go on"

Character Sheet

[Image here, Required]

Name: what is your Character's Name?
Age: how old is your character? (DoB or an Approximation if you don't know)
Powers: What powers dose your amnesiac have?(Only applicable to amnesiacs that have them, put N/A if that's not your character)
World: What Universe/franchise dose your character come from?
Biography: For those who live under a rock, give the backstory to your character of choice. Be sure to include how and/or why they have memory problems

My Character

Name: Mewtwo
Powers: Psychic powers, flight, Various Elemental powers, Minor Space bending
World: Nintendo, Pokémon

Biography: Long ago, the great scientist Dr. Fuji was tasked with a feat that would change the world. "Create the World's strongest pokemon". But to do that Fuji need genetic material, and he knew just the pokemon to use... The legendary Mew. Although he was tasked with this mission by an evil crime organization known as Team Rocket, Fuji saw this as the golden opportunity to achieve his true goal. To resurrect his deceased daughter, Amber. The process took agonizing months, but eventually Fuji's work payed off. Not only had he restored Amber's soul, but he had created the one thing Team Rocket was after. An all powerful clone of mew, which Fuji had named "Mewtwo". Growing up in a test tube, Mewtwo's only companions were Fuji's other test subjects. This included Clones of a Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squitile, and even the cloned soul of Amber. But a malfunction caused her and the other pokemon to fade away and perish. Worried that this would be too traumatizing to the still infant Mewtwo, Fuji and his team wiped all memory of her and the other test subjects, and repeated to do so anytime Mewtwo's emotions were out of line and his powers began to cause problems. One day however, Mewtwo had grown strong enough to break free from the test tube that had confined it. Fueled by nothing but feelings of loss and confusion, it destroyed the entire lab and set off on its own. Its whereabouts are currently unknown.

Q&A

Q: Do Character's need to lose their memories Canonically?

A: Primarily yes... It depends on what is considered "Canon" in your character's universe. Take my character for example, Mewtwo only made it's appearance in the Pokemon Movies (of which only the first movie and it's spin off are canon). Not much is really given in the games. There for, Mewtwo's memory loss (being from having it be erased by medical science) is canon and there for makes it applicable. However, if losing your memory is part of your character's power, such as Richard. That wold also be acceptable. So long as memory problems are part of your character (preferably the continuous ones) then you are dandy.

Q: My main Character has memory issues, but they have accomplices who don't. Can I still use them?

A: If this is the route you chose to take, the tag alongs will be under the same spell/anomaly as all the other players losing more of their memory. so that's a yes

Cast

@Lazy Coyote as Richard B. Riddick from The Chronicles of Riddick
@Nox as Dust from Dust: An Elysian Tail
@Rei of Sunshine as Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion
@See my smile as Bubbles the Combat Android from Questionable Content
@Theaxofwar as Revan from Starwars
@TheGrudgeKeeper as Courier Six from Fallout: New Vegas
@TyranntX as Mewtwo from Pokémon
@UbeOne as Roxas from Kingdom Hearts
@Ultimatum as Faraam, Bearer of the Curse From Dark Souls

Character Suggestions

Can't think of an amnesiac to play? why not hit up Google and do some research on these applicants who are indeed acceptable characters.

Shadow the Hedgehog from Sonic
Yami From Yu-Gi-Oh
Kerrigan From Starcraft
Nova From Starcraft
Squall from Final Fantasy
Rinoa from Final Fantasy
Penny From RWBY
Fulgore from Killer Instinct​

Last edited:
I... can't remember if I want to do this... :V

Can I be Shukaku?

Does the character need to lose their memories canonically?

Last edited:
Richard
My character is done. Learned quite a bit about him too. His universe is crazier than I thought.

Name: Richard B. Riddick.
Powers: Shined Eyes (Night Vision), Animal instinct, Energy Wave, Superhuman Physiology, Indomitable Willpower.
World: The Chronicles of Riddick.

Biography: "I don't know how many times I've been 'crossed off the list' and left for dead, I guess when it first happens the day you were born, you're gonna lose count..." - Richard B. Riddick. Beginning of 'Riddick'.

Richard B. Riddick has been through it all, wading through everything the universe could throw at him with a sort of animalistic fury and an unbreakable will to, above all else, survive.

Riddick was brought into the universe on a planet named Furia, born to a race of people who were doomed to extinction by the leader of the Necromongers, the sixth Lord Marshal, who saw to it that every Furian was killed, going so far as to personally strangle every Furian infant with his own bare hands, but through it all, one survived, his name? Riddick.

As the last of his race, Riddick carries with him the spirits and rage of his entire dead race, granting him superhuman abilities, including being physically better than the average human in almost every possible way, he can even create a shockwave of physical fury out of his race's anger, however, as a result of carrying the fury of his entire race, Riddick's mind is rather unstable, resulting in hallucinations and even in a few rare cases memory loss. Riddick has even managed to resist having his soul stolen at one point.

Riddick is a self proclaimed animal, doing whatever it takes to survive, with no exception. Having fought all his life, Riddick has grown used to having the odds stacked against him, fighting creatures that many would call demons with stoic determination, tackling any challenge with a knife in hand and teeth grit, never even so much as blinking at the carnage left behind in his quest for survival.

Riddick was last seen flying away from a planet infested with creatures known as Mud Demons, his destination? Unknown.

Last edited:
I... can't remember if I want to do this... :V

Can I be Shukaku?

Does the character need to lose their memories canonically?

Shukaku? I don't recall him ever having amnesia or any memory problems. (Then again I opted out in the middle of shippuden, and have been reluctant in returning ever since Kishimono botched the ending)

As for your question on losing memory... Short answer, yes.

Long answer, Primarily yes... It depends on what is considered "Canon" in your character's universe. Take my character for example, Mewtwo only made it's appearance in the Pokemon Movies (of which only the first movie and it's spin off are canon). Not much is really given in the games. There for, Mewtwo's memory loss (being from having it be erased by medical science) is canon and there for makes it applicable.

My character is done. Learned quite a bit about him too. His universe is crazier than I thought.

Name: Richard B. Riddick.
Powers: Shined Eyes (Night Vision), Animal instinct, Energy Wave, Superhuman Physiology, Indomitable Willpower.
World: The Chronicles of Riddick.

Biography: "I don't know how many times I've been 'crossed off the list', I guess when it first happens right after you were born, you're gonna lose count..." - Richard B. Riddick. Beginning of 'Riddick'.

Richard B. Riddick has been through it all, wading through everything the universe could throw at him with a sort of animalistic fury and an unbreakable will to, above all else, survive.

Riddick was brought into the universe on a planet named Furia, born to a race of people who were doomed to extinction by the leader of the Necromongers, the sixth Lord Marshal, who saw to it that every Furian was killed, going so far as to personally strangle every Furian infant with his own bare hands, but through it all, one survived, his name? Riddick.

As the last of his race, Riddick carries with him the spirits and rage of his entire dead race, granting him superhuman abilities, including being physically better than the average human in almost every possible way, he can even create a shockwave of physical fury out of his race's anger, however, as a result of carrying the fury of his entire race, Riddick's mind is rather unstable, resulting in hallucinations and even in a few rare cases memory loss. Riddick has even managed to resist having his soul stolen at one point.

Riddick is a self proclaimed animal, doing whatever it takes to survive, with no exception. Having fought all his life, Riddick has grown used to having the odds stacked against him, fighting creatures that many would call demons with stoic determination, tackling any challenge with a knife in hand and teeth grit, never even so much as blinking at the carnage left behind in his quest for survival.

Riddick was last seen flying away from a planet infested with creatures known as Mud Demons, his destination? Unknown.

seeing s how memory loss are part of a draw back to his powers, I'll include him. Welcome to the world of Amnesia

Shukaku? I don't recall him ever having amnesia or any memory problems. (Then again I opted out in the middle of shippuden, and have been reluctant in returning ever since Kishimono botched the ending)

As for your question on losing memory... Short answer, yes.

Long answer, Primarily yes... It depends on what is considered "Canon" in your character's universe. Take my character for example, Mewtwo only made it's appearance in the Pokemon Movies (of which only the first movie and it's spin off are canon). Not much is really given in the games. There for, Mewtwo's memory loss (being from having it be erased by medical science) is canon and there for makes it applicable.

seeing s how memory loss are part of a draw back to his powers, I'll include him. Welcome to the world of Amnesia
Hmm...
Any suggestions? I can't really think of anything off the top of my head.

Hey @TyranntX, if I picked a character with amnesia as a central plot point, but several of his core powers hinge on two tag-along beings that DON'T have amnesia (a sentient sword and a small fluffy sorta-bat person) could I bring them in, and would that still qualify?

Hey @TyranntX, if I picked a character with amnesia as a central plot point, but several of his core powers hinge on two tag-along beings that DON'T have amnesia (a sentient sword and a small fluffy sorta-bat person) could I bring them in, and would that still qualify?

If So, They'd all under the same spell/anomally as the others (that being losing their memory anyway regardless of how much they remember)... all they'd be able to recall is who they all are and not much else... So that's a yes

Last edited:
Dust

Name: Dust
Age: Physically young adult, mentally two young adults, chronologically less than a month (in this form).
Powers: Superhuman speed/strength/reactions, master swordsman, parkour expert
World: Dust: An Elysian Tail
Biography: 'Dust' is actually an assumed name, he is actually a soul fusion of a kind village boy named Jin and a master assassin named Caddius, who perished at each-other's hands. A hunted people, the Moonbloods, fused their souls together in a desperate attempt to create a guardian to save themselves from Caddius' master. Jin was chosen for nobility, innocence and incorruptibility; and Cassius for skill, power and strength. This process caused the newly reborn 'Dust' to awaken with no memories of his past, as he tries to integrate two very different people into himself. Awakening alone with no memory of anything, he came across the Blade of Ahrah who pushed him to travel on and find the truth, and not long after the tiny Nimbat Fidget who is suppose to be the blade's guardian. Together they set out to protect the innocent, right wrongs, save the Moonbloods, and find out the truth of Dust's past.

Traveling Companions:

Name: Fidget
Powers: Flight, small size and highly maneuverable, can launch tiny magic/fire/lightning attacks that Ahrah can magnify.
Biography: A spunky little Nimbat who's sacred duty is to look after Ahrah. When the blade choose to travel with Dust, Fidget had little choice but to tag along and help, and so joined in the adventure.

Name: Ahrah
Age: VERY old, at least 200+ years and likely much much older.
Powers: Self-levitation, talking as a sword, extraordinary sharpness and magical enhancement, the 'Dust Storm' which is a spinning cyclone formed when spun by a wielder that shreads foes and creates windstorms. The storm can also absorbe and magnify a magic attack, like Fidget's own.
Biography: Ahrah, one of the five blades of Elysium, leads Dust on his journey with advice and direction. Knows the truth of the entire situation, but does not give it away, wanting to test the morality of the fused soul that is Dust before revealing things. Is incredibly old, but doesn't reveal much about their past.

Name: Dust
Age: Physically young adult, mentally two young adults, chronologically less than a month (in this form).
Powers: Superhuman speed/strength/reactions, master swordsman, parkour expert
Biography: 'Dust' is actually an assumed name, he is actually a soul fusion of a kind village boy named Jin and a master assassin named Caddius, who perished at each-other's hands. A hunted people, the Moonbloods, fused their souls together in a desperate attempt to create a guardian to save themselves from Caddius' master. Jin was chosen for nobility, innocence and incorruptibility; and Cassius for skill, power and strength. This process caused the newly reborn 'Dust' to awaken with no memories of his past, as he tries to integrate two very different people into himself. Awakening alone with no memory of anything, he came across the Blade of Ahrah who pushed him to travel on and find the truth, and not long after the tiny Nimbat Fidget who is suppose to be the blade's guardian. Together they set out to protect the innocent, right wrongs, save the Moonbloods, and find out the truth of Dust's past.

Traveling Companions:

Name: Fidget
Powers: Flight, small size and highly maneuverable, can launch tiny magic/fire/lightning attacks that Ahrah can magnify.
Biography: A spunky little Nimbat who's sacred duty is to look after Ahrah. When the blade choose to travel with Dust, Fidget had little choice but to tag along and help, and so joined in the adventure.

Name: Ahrah
Age: VERY old, at least 200+ years and likely much much older.
Powers: Self-levitation, talking as a sword, extraordinary sharpness and magical enhancement, the 'Dust Storm' which is a spinning cyclone formed when spun by a wielder that shreads foes and creates windstorms. The storm can also absorbe and magnify a magic attack, like Fidget's own.
Biography: Ahrah, one of the five blades of Elysium, leads Dust on his journey with advice and direction. Knows the truth of the entire situation, but does not give it away, wanting to test the morality of the fused soul that is Dust before revealing things. Is incredibly old, but doesn't reveal much about their past.

Alright I've added him to the Cast, His Companions are not on the list as I consider them to be NPC's (ergo they don't need to be accepted as they are part of your character)

Alright I've added him to the Cast, His Companions are not on the list as I consider them to be NPC's (ergo they don't need to be accepted as they are part of your character)
Great! I'll RP them all as best I can. Ahrah dosn't talk much to anyone but Dust and Fidget, and even then it's mostly hints and cryptic crap, so you're mostly going to get Fidget being a wisecracer and Dust being the straightman. :p

Edit: My memory may ave faded ], but not my will to go on

Last edited:
Does it count if the protagonist THINKS they have amnesia because they can't remember anything, but actually didn't have memories(or rather, had a very small amount of memories) to begin with?

Roxas
I found someone who I think is appropriate for the premise, and now, here's my character sheet.

"My memory may have faded , but not my will to go on"

Name: Roxas
Age: Physically 14 years old, but chronologically 1 year old

Powers:
- Keyblade Mastery: He can summon and wield two Keyblades in battle, which are named Oathkeeper and Oblivion. They're key-shaped swords that are capable of unlocking and locking almost anything. The Keyblades cannot be stolen by others, since they can simply be re-summoned back to the user.
- Power Over Light: He can wield the element of light as his weapon in battle. This ranges from enhancing the reach and strength of his Keyblades, to summoning constructs made out of light.
- Curaga: He can use magic to restore health.
- Aerial Mobility: He can glide and dash in midair.

World: Kingdom Hearts

Biography:
In the metaphysics of the Kingdom Hearts universe, a person is composed of a body, heart, and soul, and there is such thing as light and darkness. A person's metaphysical heart could be overcome by darkness, and when that happens, it becomes a corrupted creature of darkness, ever-hungry for hearts, called a Heartless. His or her body and soul are left behind in the process, which fade away into nothingness. However, if the person is strong-willed, his or her body and soul could refuse to fade away, and instead become a Nobody, a rational sentient being who is able to move about on their own. However, such beings do not exist, despite being present, due to not having hearts to complete them. Due to the lack of hearts, they are unable to feel emotions. They can, however, gradually grow their own hearts over time.

Most Nobodies have memories of their former complete selves, which let them act as if they have feelings. Unfortunately, Roxas, due to unusual circumstances, was born without the memories of his previous self. He was pretty much an amnesiac. Stumbling upon an Organization made up of the most powerful Nobodies, he joined them to find answers as to who he is.

He completed missions for them, learned about himself, and even made friends there, spending his free time with two fellow members named Axel and Xion. After their missions, they would meet up on top of a clocktower and eat sea-salt ice cream, chatting about various things.

For one reason or another, unlike most of his peers, Roxas developed genuine emotions. Maybe it's because he had no previous memories to fall back on, and his heart was already growing over time?

However, he eventually discovered dark secrets about the Organization. They had plans that could mean the end of him should they come to fruition. With that in mind, he deserted them, fleeing from their headquarters. He was even able to defeat their second-in-command, Saix, along the way.

After being forced to kill Xion (she was a puppet and a victim of the Organization's plotting), and losing his memories of her as a result (she's an artificial person made from someone else's memories), he opted to pull off a one-man rebellion, and invade the Organization's HQ, the Castle That Never Was. He rampaged through the city below, slaying many Heartless in single blows. However, he was eventually stopped in his tracks by a darkness-using Keyblade wielder, a stranger named Riku.

Riku, however, was working for a vengeful scientist who used the alias "DiZ", and brought the unconscious Roxas to the latter. DiZ, whose plan to destroy the Organization included Roxas, then wiped the Nobody's memories and placed him in a simulated town, to later on reunite him with his intact complete self, Sora.

Well, that happened in the canon timeline. In this one, something goes wrong with the machine being used for the job, which still wipes his memories, but ends up sending him to an unknown island instead. He may be able to recover his memories in time, however, for the heart remembers what the mind does not...

Last edited:
Hmm...
Any suggestions? I can't really think of anything off the top of my head.

What comes to mind is either a main character from Final Fantasy VIII such as Squall or Rinoa (junctioning Guardian Forces can cause memory loss over time), or Madoka from PMMM, post-Rebellion (Homura did wipe her memories).

You could also be Sarah Kerrigan or Nova Terra from StarCraft, since Ghost training includes memory wipes.

Faraam

Name: Faraam/The Bearer of the Curse

Powers:
- Superhuman Dexterity, Strength and agility: After spending hundreds of thousands of souls on strengthening his body he could very likely crush a man's skull with his bare hands, jump unnatural lengths and sprint and dodge for a very long time
- Being undead: Having the curse of the undead makes a man much more durable and unable to feel true pain but it also makes them slowly go hollow which then leads to the losing of one's mind.
- Mastery over melee weaponry: After cycling through and breaking many a weapon Faraam has gained almost intimate knowledge and muscle memory over his many weapons.

World: Dark Souls trilogy

Biography:
In the world of Dark Souls the world goes through cycles of dark and light but there is always one constant which never changes, the curse of the undead.
It started long ago during the first age of fire under Lord Qwyn's leadership and it infected many a people and it continued to do so for thousands of years to come.

The curse infected or perhaps was placed upon "The Bearer of the Curse" as he was called upon by his closes confidant the Emerald herald when he was still young. He left behind his family in search of a way to stop his hollowing and eventually forgot about them and even everything but his name but alas, the name was also lost from his mind in time.
He at some point heard of the ancient and nearly forgotten land of Drangleic, a place where souls would mend his nearly broken mind. So he set off towards the far north in search of a cure.
There he found naught but death, violence and insanity.
Somewhere along the line The Bearer of the Curse began to call himself "Faraam" after the Warrior god and the armour he had took to wearing
Eventually he got himself involved in becoming a true monarch of the land of Drangleic due to the false hope of it healing him, Aldia the Scholar of the first Sin told him otherwise. Aldia told the undead the true nature of the world and how the dark may not be so bad and the light might simply be a ruse.
So after countless trials and defeating of the previous three failed monarchs Faraam came upon the Throne of Want which he refused as he knew it would not heal him. Faraam held fast however after refusing the throne in hopes of finding a more permanent solution despite holding the now powerfully enchanted crown of Vendrick, the previous ruler of Drangleic. The crown would let Faraam keep the guise of a human and not appear as what a true undead looks like and it would keep the hollowing at bay.
Faraam belived the crown to only be a temporary solution, after all a crown could be stolen so he left the Drangleic in the search of a more permanent cure and once he left, he was whisked away by a power much stronger than him to yet another forgotten land.

"My memory may have faded, but not my will to go on"

Last edited:
I have a request,
My character of choice should really keep atleast some knowledge of the later events of Dark Souls 2 because without such knowledge he will very likely go hollow rather fast(for example he could give the crown away which would be very, very bad for him)

Okay Time to look at some sheets! :)

Does it count if the protagonist THINKS they have amnesia because they can't remember anything, but actually didn't have memories(or rather, had a very small amount of memories) to begin with?

Hmm I'm not quite sure on that regard. Probably not if I had to guess.

I found someone who I think is appropriate for the premise, and now, here's my character sheet.

"My memory may have faded , but not my will to go on"

Name: Roxas
Age: Physically 14 years old, but chronologically 1 year old

Powers:
- Keyblade Mastery: He can summon and wield two Keyblades in battle, which are named Oathkeeper and Oblivion. They're key-shaped swords that are capable of unlocking and locking almost anything. The Keyblades cannot be stolen by others, since they can simply be re-summoned back to the user.
- Power Over Light: He can wield the element of light as his weapon in battle. This ranges from enhancing the reach and strength of his Keyblades, to summoning constructs made out of light.
- Curaga: He can use magic to restore health.
- Aerial Mobility: He can glide and dash in midair.

World: Kingdom Hearts

Biography:
In the metaphysics of the Kingdom Hearts universe, a person is composed of a body, heart, and soul, and there is such thing as light and darkness. A person's metaphysical heart could be overcome by darkness, and when that happens, it becomes a corrupted creature of darkness, ever-hungry for hearts, called a Heartless. His or her body and soul are left behind in the process, which fade away into nothingness. However, if the person is strong-willed, his or her body and soul could refuse to fade away, and instead become a Nobody, a rational sentient being who is able to move about on their own. However, such beings do not exist, despite being present, due to not having hearts to complete them. Due to the lack of hearts, they are unable to feel emotions. They can, however, gradually grow their own hearts over time.

Most Nobodies have memories of their former complete selves, which let them act as if they have feelings. Unfortunately, Roxas, due to unusual circumstances, was born without the memories of his previous self. He was pretty much an amnesiac. Stumbling upon an Organization made up of the most powerful Nobodies, he joined them to find answers as to who he is.

He completed missions for them, learned about himself, and even made friends there, spending his free time with two fellow members named Axel and Xion. After their missions, they would meet up on top of a clocktower and eat sea-salt ice cream, chatting about various things.

For one reason or another, unlike most of his peers, Roxas developed genuine emotions. Maybe it's because he had no previous memories to fall back on, and his heart was already growing over time?

However, he eventually discovered dark secrets about the Organization. They had plans that could mean the end of him should they come to fruition. With that in mind, he deserted them, fleeing from their headquarters. He was even able to defeat their second-in-command, Saix, along the way.

After being forced to kill Xion (she was a puppet and a victim of the Organization's plotting), and losing his memories of her as a result (she's an artificial person made from someone else's memories), he opted to pull off a one-man rebellion, and invade the Organization's HQ, the Castle That Never Was. He rampaged through the city below, slaying many Heartless in single blows. However, he was eventually stopped in his tracks by a darkness-using Keyblade wielder, a stranger named Riku.

Riku, however, was working for a vengeful scientist who used the alias "DiZ", and brought the unconscious Roxas to the latter. DiZ, whose plan to destroy the Organization included Roxas, then wiped the Nobody's memories and placed him in a simulated town, to later on reunite him with his intact complete self, Sora.

Well, that happened in the canon timeline. In this one, something goes wrong with the machine being used for the job, which still wipes his memories, but ends up sending him to an unknown island instead. He may be able to recover his memories in time, however, for the heart remembers what the mind does not...
What comes to mind is either a main character from Final Fantasy VIII such as Squall or Rinoa (junctioning Guardian Forces can cause memory loss over time), or Madoka from PMMM, post-Rebellion (Homura did wipe her memories).

You could also be Sarah Kerrigan or Nova Terra from StarCraft, since Ghost training includes memory wipes.

Yes that IS true, and there fore they WOULD be allowed to e a part of this RP. I would have no issues If some one wanted to play as these characters.

Also, Character Approved

Name: Faraam/The Bearer of the Curse

Powers:
- Superhuman Dexterity, Strength and agility: After spending hundreds of thousands of souls on strengthening his body he could very likely crush a man's skull with his bare hands, jump unnatural lengths and sprint and dodge for a very long time
- Being undead: Having the curse of the undead makes a man much more durable and unable to feel true pain but it also makes them slowly go hollow which then leads to the losing of one's mind.
- Mastery over melee weaponry: After cycling through and breaking many a weapon Faraam has gained almost intimate knowledge and muscle memory over his many weapons.

World: Dark Souls trilogy

Biography:
In the world of Dark Souls the world goes through cycles of dark and light but there is always one constant which never changes, the curse of the undead.
It started long ago during the first age of fire under Lord Qwyn's leadership and it infected many a people and it continued to do so for thousands of years to come.

The curse infected or perhaps was placed upon "The Bearer of the Curse" as he was called upon by his closes confidant the Emerald herald when he was still young. He left behind his family in search of a way to stop his hollowing and eventually forgot about them and even everything but his name.
He at some point heard of the ancient and nearly forgotten land of Drangleic, a place where souls would mend his nearly broken mind. So he set off towards the far north in search of a cure.
There he found naught but death, violence and insanity.
Somewhere along the line The Bearer of the Curse began to call himself "Faraam" after the Warrior god and the armour he had took to wearing
Eventually he got himself involved in becoming a true monarch of the land of Drangleic due to the false hope of it healing him, Aldia the Scholar of the first Sin told him otherwise. Aldia told the undead the true nature of the world and how the dark may not be so bad and the light might simply be a ruse.
So after countless trials and defeating of the previous three failed monarchs Faraam came upon the Throne of Want which he refused as he knew it would not heal him. Faraam held fast however after refusing the throne in hopes of finding a more permanent solution despite holding the now powerfully enchanted crown of Vendrick, the previous ruler of Drangleic. The crown would let Faraam keep the guise of a human and not appear as what a true undead looks like and it would keep the hollowing at bay.
Faraam belived the crown to only be a temporary solution, after all a crown could be stolen so he left the Drangleic in the search of a more permanent cure and once he left, he was whisked away by a power much stronger than him to yet another forgotten land.

"My memory may have faded, but not my will to go on"

Approved, and Request Granted. Welcome to Amnesia

Alright They are approved. Welcome to amnesia :)

Maybe you could threadmark the approved sheets for easy reference?

Actually, another possible choice is Penny Polendina from RWBY, with the backstory being that after the events of Volume 3, she was rebuilt by Atlas. However, she was rebooted, and lost her memories in the process. She may be able to retrieve them over time...

Actually, another possible choice is Penny Polendina from RWBY, with the backstory being that after the events of Volume 3, she was rebuilt by Atlas. However, she was rebooted, and lost her memories in the process. She may be able to retrieve them over time...

Huh, the use of a synthetic character never crossed my mind. And with that in mind Fulgore from Killer instinct would also work, as It was created by killing Black Eagle and downloading his mind into the metalic Husk that is one of the Fulgore units. So The Fulgore the player controls has the conscience of B. Eagle, but all memory they have as B. Eagle have been lost.

Huh, the use of a synthetic character never crossed my mind. And with that in mind Fulgore from Killer instinct would also work, as It was created by killing Black Eagle and downloading his mind into the metalic Husk that is one of the Fulgore units. So The Fulgore the player controls has the conscience of B. Eagle, but all memory they have as B. Eagle have been lost.
There's also Light from Death Note and Darth Revan from Knights of the old republic.
By the way, you might want write my character down on the cast list as either "The Bearer of the Curse" or "Faraam, The Bearer of the Curse" because simply calling my character by his assumed name might confuse people who know the lore of Dark Souls fairly well as there is an actual worshipped god known as Faraam in there.
Wouldn't want to confuse the lowly undead for an actual god, yes?

There's also Light from Death Note and Darth Revan from Knights of the old republic.
By the way, you might want write my character down on the cast list as either "The Bearer of the Curse" or "Faraam, The Bearer of the Curse" because simply calling my character by his assumed name might confuse people who know the lore of Dark Souls fairly well as there is an actual worshipped god known as Faraam in there.
Wouldn't want to confuse the lowly undead for an actual god, yes?

Well, Light probably WON'T work as he seldom doesn't have his memory in tow. It was only for a small arc that he ever lost it. Darth Raven on the Other hand... Maybe. I'd have to look into them.

So @Theaxofwar , any ideas yet? We have given you quite a few so far. That being the following.

Yami From Yu-Gi-Oh
Kerrigan From Starcraft
Nova From Starcraft
Rinoa from Final Fantasy
Penny From RWBY
Fulgore from Killer Instinct
Darth Revan from Star Wars, Knights of the old republic

any of these interest you?

So @Theaxofwar , any ideas yet? We have given you quite a few so far. That being the following.

Yami From Yu-Gi-Oh
Kerrigan From Starcraft
Nova From Starcraft
Rinoa from Final Fantasy
Penny From RWBY
Fulgore from Killer Instinct
Darth Revan from Star Wars, Knights of the old republic

any of these interest you?
Perhaps P.E.N.N.Y.

I actually don't recognize any of the others. Perhaps Taylor immediately after getting shot in the face?

Back