All Level, No Experience (Worm/Pathfinder Amnesia Quest)

Just, as someone who is actively studying finance, and is a matter of months away from having a degree in the field, that is not in any way shape or form what an LLC is or does, heck for something like managing your own personal money via a corporation you'd probably go better with a sole proprietorship, except the thing with both that and an LLC is that creating either would require having an identity and such in the first place. And also a fair amount of pre-existing cash, you'd be surprised at the number of times I've seen things that amount to "You need to have this much money before you're allowed to invest to make money", it's maddening in some cases.

The general idea of figuring out the plan, yeah that's fine no worries, but this specific part out of it, just, no. That and making it something other than a Sole Proprietorship means suddenly that there's other people like extra regulations or possibly investors that you suddenly have to answer to. Like, do you want to get Norman Osborn-ed or worse out of your own company? Cause that's about how that happens, roughly.

And that's all just in the real world, where there isn't anything like NEPEA-5 or any other Bet specific fuckery.
*Shrug* It's not my field so I don't know much beyond vague mumbles about Delaware.

I was mostly hoping that the protagonists massive Int would help them figure out how to make the BS work in their favor.
I wasn't expecting us to suddenly get a bunch of money out of nowhere. But more like have a dubiously legal way to use whatever we can get from Coil or similar scenarios.

And well, there is always whatever is going on with the Number Man we may be able to use.

I'm assuming this doesn't work for scrolls, which is to say that we can't just scribe spells we don't know and learn them?
Yep, scrolls (or I think "Spell Completion" items, and I think one other type I can't remember) also mention that you must have the specific spell and can't ignore that pre-requisite, probably to prevent, well, exactly that.

Funny enough you do kind of have a roundabout workaround to that whole thing, I think, I need to double check the rules interactions on what I'm thinking of specifically, but if it does work then it's kind of hilarious (to me at least).

I was mostly hoping that the protagonists massive Int would help them figure out how to make the BS work in their favor.
Fair enough.

We are grooming TT for that role.
I mean, just because it might be semi-true depending on how the votes go, wording, man. It'd be closer to recruiting, too, since grooming in the older sense implies training and- okay I don't need to get pedantic, just, wording man.

Also, I'm realizing I need to next update go and double check and reveal any Feats that I should have probably done so by now, since I think a few people think y'all don't have the Technologist feat already, even though y'all have already proven capable of identifying your various Technological items.

Yep, scrolls (or I think "Spell Completion" items, and I think one other type I can't remember) also mention that you must have the specific spell and can't ignore that pre-requisite, probably to prevent, well, exactly that.

Funny enough you do kind of have a roundabout workaround to that whole thing, I think, I need to double check the rules interactions on what I'm thinking of specifically, but if it does work then it's kind of hilarious (to me at least).
is it something like "construct something that has spells and have it scribe"? Homunculi or Mythic Clockwork Mage for example.

is it something like "construct something that has spells and have it scribe"? Homunculi or Mythic Clockwork Mage for example.
Sort of, but my initial thought was more along the lines of something with a fair chunk of hit dice and slipping in Master Craftsman- aaand I've just actually double-checked master craftsman and it explicitly doesn't work with spell trigger or spell activation, and only works for wondrous or arms/armor. So, your idea is actually the more viable one, there. Assuming y'all can make constructs, that is.

Last edited:
-[X] Go to a remote location. Cast the spells that you have in higher slots, and try to understand what is different about each
While I prefer your plan to betting that we know what's going on exactly with the back tattoo, I'm concerned about this item?

As stated in the previous post, we understand our spells. OOC, we know those higher level spells we have loaded (Polar Ray, Wail of the Banshee) are extremely lethal attacks. I don't think we get anything out of testing them, indeed we're risking unnecessary, if unlikely, chance of exposure. And we can't test the spells we don't have loaded anyways.

While I prefer your plan to betting that we know what's going on exactly with the back tattoo, I'm concerned about this item?

As stated in the previous post, we understand our spells. OOC, we know those higher level spells we have loaded (Polar Ray, Wail of the Banshee) are extremely lethal attacks. I don't think we get anything out of testing them, indeed we're risking unnecessary, if unlikely, chance of exposure. And we can't test the spells we don't have loaded anyways.
Hmm, I don't see much risk but I suppose I can remove it. There.

We can revisit testing when we have a proper secure base set up.

[X] Open the vault:
-[X] Move to a remote location, either by burrowing deep and clearing some space underground, or by teleporting to some far away location such as desert, and cast Prismatic Sphere.
-[X] Investigate the sphere you have tattooed on you, as well as your spell scrolls.

[X] Plan Setup Setup.
-[X] Find some random person on the internet or newspapers, a celebrity of some sorts, and try casting Discern Location to find them by using information available online
-[X] As a standing order, refresh Mind Blank whenever the duration is getting low.
-[X] Research matters of business and finances in this new world. How could you establish a legal identity that can handle money for you. Perhaps anonymously. (An anonymous LLC perhaps?)
-[X] Research bulk suppliers of crafting resources so you can actually convert money into crafting ability at proper scales. Research synthetic diamonds and attempt to asses their suitability for spell casting as well.
-[X] Rest and prepare spells again. Try to understand any alternate ways you can prepare them. Include the spells: (eagle's splendor, fox's cunning ...? (Poll the thread?))

Vote closed
Scheduled vote count started by Sckribe on Nov 24, 2023 at 12:34 AM, finished with 24 posts and 5 votes.

• [X] Plan Setup Setup.
    -[X] Find some random person on the internet or newspapers, a celebrity of some sorts, and try casting Discern Location to find them by using information available online
    -[X] As a standing order, refresh Mind Blank whenever the duration is getting low.
    -[X] Research matters of business and finances in this new world. How could you establish a legal identity that can handle money for you. Perhaps anonymously. (An anonymous LLC perhaps?)
    -[X] Research bulk suppliers of crafting resources so you can actually convert money into crafting ability at proper scales. Research synthetic diamonds and attempt to asses their suitability for spell casting as well.
    -[X] Rest and prepare spells again. Try to understand any alternate ways you can prepare them. Include the spells: (eagle's splendor, fox's cunning ...? (Poll the thread?))
    [X] Open the vault:
    -[X] Move to a remote location, either by burrowing deep and clearing some space underground, or by teleporting to some far away location such as desert, and cast Prismatic Sphere
    -[X] Investigate the sphere you have tattooed on you, as well as your spell scrolls

There's two ways one of these can go, and I'm not sure how lenient I ought to be. Personally I'm thinking not lenient, but not so much that I ain't giving the dice a say. 5 or 6 mean I'm lenient, anything else is nope. The dice have spoken.
Sckribe threw 1 6-faced dice. Total: 1
1 1

Last edited:
ALNE - 2.4
Scheduled vote count started by Sckribe on Nov 24, 2023 at 12:34 AM, finished with 24 posts and 5 votes.

• [X] Plan Setup Setup.
    [X] Open the vault:
    -[X] Move to a remote location, either by burrowing deep and clearing some space underground, or by teleporting to some far away location such as desert, and cast Prismatic Sphere
    -[X] Investigate the sphere you have tattooed on you, as well as your spell scrolls

Hmm, some mild testing of a specific interaction you weren't quite sure of yet, a fair chunk of research, refresh the Mind Blank, then rest and reprepare a selection of spells perhaps a touch less solely hostile. You couldn't bring any specific selection in mind, but it should still end up more well rounded than 13 Wail of the Banshees.

Firstly then, you quickly slinked your way back up to the surface, and took out your flip-phone to use its only mildly, and only comparatively at that, inconvenient browser for internet access, quickly looking up a random celebrity, neither a cape nor anybody particularly important, settling on a mildly popular host of a cooking show, and after briefly looking at an image of them, cast a Discern Location, finding it to immediately fail. You then watch a brief clip of the show in which they are present, before trying Discern Location once again, and it once again fails outright. However, to your luck, you notice that they are on at this moment for a live New Year's special, and take the time to observe that for a few moments, before trying to cast a third time. This time, you are immediately informed that they are in a specific studio, on a specific street, in Hollywood, California, U.S.A., North America, Earth Bet, on the Bet-Material Plane. You are glad to have the knowledge that while simpy having seen an image through the internet or a clip does not count, seeing a creature through a Live video does count for Discern Location, similar to various scrying methods.

After that, out of a sort of curiosity perhaps, you turn your research pursuits towards business and finances, hoping to find- you were considering saying some means of creating a legal identity for yourself, but you already had a means of doing so via the PRT. Perhaps simply an urge to find another option, which certainly didn't hurt. Not much later, you have very thoroughly found that nearly every single thing you can find either already requires having an identity in the first place (which you do not have yet), or requires some mix of other things which you do not have, as even an Endbringer attack on a capital city couldn't erase all traces of a person's identity (legally, anyhow, on the more philosophical or mental side the Simurgh had actually made something of a habit of the matter).

Next, a part of your mind considers looking into something to the flavor of any bulk suppliers of resources for crafting, but you are stymied again, if in a slightly different way. There appeared to be nothing of the sort, unless you were an already highly successful corporation, which you were not, willing to join Toybox, which was a fairly mercenary group and would ultimately likely be a fairly poor fit for you from all you could tell, were an exceptionally wealthy individual, of which not only were you not but also required you to already have an official identity which you had already gone over, or unless you had some form of deal with the PRT/Protectorate, either as an independent or a full on member (again requiring an identity). The Guild in Canada almost seemed like something of an alternative for a few moments, before you discovered that they were technically something of a Protectorate sister organization or offshoot, however they were still fairly appealing.

You actually found it quite respectable, as you researched, how tightly they managed their affairs in this matter, particularly when you actually considered it from a governmental standpoint, or at least a view towards maintaining a decent amount of coherency. Perhaps you would do something similar, once you did begin to rule somewhere. You also nearly began researching the matter of synthetic diamonds, before your prodigious memory came to the forefront that you had already done so, today, even, not even a full ten hours ago, and had already come to the conclusion that you would need to check one yourself to see if they were usable or not.

With that done, it was nearly ten or so when you made it back to your sewer nook, before picking a spot in a nearby wall to rest in for the next several hours after casting another Mind Blank on yourself. Once you had done so, simply letting the time pass over you, you step out to prepare your spells, and an odd part of your mind suggests that perhaps you can try to understand if there are any other ways for you to prepare your spells. It takes you a moment to, firstly, decode what in the heck that errant part of your mind actually meant by that, and then realized it was likely referring to metamagics. Which, you knew of practically every possible metamagic out there, knowing of at least 84 kinds of metamagic that existed, but you had absolutely no idea on whether or not you were actually capable of preparing your spells with any of them except for the Heighten Spell metamagic, as you had discovered the last time you prepared your spells, when you had prepared your spells of 10th to 17th level exactly the same as you must have previously, including any and all metamagic effects you had or had not prepared them with. So, for whatever reason, you had previously prepared those spells with only the Heighten Spell metamagic, and none of your spells when you had initially arrived were prepared with metamagic either.

With that reminder to yourself, and general line of thought petering out, you returned your focus solely on your wonderfully geometry ridden spellbook, feeling that there is something in front of you you are missing as you prepare your spells for the future.

It is currently 6:15 AM, January 2nd 2011.

What next?

[ ] Write In

Iluontar, Unique Xiomorn Wizard ? | CR ?
?? Large Outsider (Earth, Elemental)
Initiative: ? Perception: +70 Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Tremorsense 120 ft., ?
DEFENSE
AC ? Touch ? Flat-Foot ? (+6 Armor, +? Dex, Natural Armor +?,)
HP ? (?); Fast Healing 5
Fort ? Ref ? Will ?
Defensive Abilities: ?; DR ?; Immune: Elemental Traits, ?; SR ?
OFFENSE
Speed: 40 ft., burrow 30 ft., climb 40 ft., fly 60 ft. (Average), ?; earth glide
Melee: 4 claws +? (2d4+? plus Crystallization), or, Enchanted Monowhip +? (3d6+?, 18-20/x3), or, Enchanted Dagger +? (1d4+?, 19-20/x2)
Ranged: Enchanted Dagger +? (1d4+?, 19-20/x2), ?
Special Attacks: Crystal burst (DC ?), Crystallization (DC ?), Rend (2 claws, 2d4+?), Wizard Spellcasting
Spells Prepared:
Cantrips — Prestidigitation, Acid Splash, Read Magic, Detect Magic
1st (DC 30) — Comprehend Languages (6), Mage Armor (2), Magic Missile (2), Shield (2)
2nd (DC 31) — Locate Object, Mirror Image (2), See Invisibility, Invisibility (2), Alter Self (5)
3rd (DC 32) — Arcane Reinforcement (2), Arcane Sight (3), Battering Blast (2), Dispel Magic, Phantom Steed (2)
4th (DC 33) — Bestow Curse, Dimension Door (2), Greater Invisibility (3), Phantasmal Killer (2), Lesser Geas (2)
5th (DC 34) — Baleful Polymorph, Break Enchantment (2), Dominate Person (3), Sending (2), Teleport (2)
6th (DC 35) — Disintegrate (3), Eyebite (3), Mislead, Veil (2), Sarzari Shadow Memory
7th (DC 36) — Ethereal Jaunt (2), Finger of Death (2), Greater Teleport (3), Prismatic Spray (2)
8th (DC 37) — Dimensional Lock (2), Discern Location (3), Mind Blank (3), Polar Ray
9th (DC 38) — Dominate Monster (3), Time Stop (3), Wail of the Banshee (3)
10th (DC 39) — Polar Ray, Time Stop (2), Wail of the Banshee
11th (DC 40) — Polar Ray, Time Stop, Wail of the Banshee
12th (DC 41) — Polar Ray, Time Stop, Wail of the Banshee
13th (DC 42) — Wail of the Banshee, Finger of Death, Time Stop
14th (DC 43) — Wail of the Banshee, Time Stop, Polar Ray
15th (DC 44) — Wail of the Banshee, Time Stop
16th (DC 45) — Wail of the Banshee, Time Stop
17th (DC 46) — Wail of the Banshee, Time Stop
STATISTICS
STR ? DEX ? CON ? INT 47 WIS ? CHA ?
BAB: ? CMB: ? CMD: ?
Feats: ?, Arcane Discovery (Fast Study), Skill Focus (x2)(Knowledge (Arcana), Spellcraft), Eschew Materials, Technologist, Heighten Spell, ?
Skills: Acrobatics +78, Appraise +61, Bluff +16, Craft (Alchemy, ?, Mechanical, ?, ?) +89, Craft (?) +97, Disable Device +86, Disguise +71, Escape Artist +93, Knowledge (Arcana) +100, Knowledge (Engineering +86), Linguistics +31, Perception +70, Sleight of Hand +78, Spellcraft +122, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +89, ?
Languages: Common (Golarian), Terran, Aquan, Auran, Ignan, Aklo, Androffan, Infernal, Celestial, Draconic, Dwarven, English; Telepathy 300 ft.
SPECIAL QUALITIES
Item mastery, Item shaper, ?
ECOLOGY
Environment: ?
Organization: Last of Your Kind (Alone)
Treasure/Inventory: 5 30,000 GP Black Sapphire Gems, 1 Artisan's Outfit, 1 Bedroll, 1 Blessed Blook (W/Superior Lock), 1 Commander's Expidition Pavillion (Improved), 1 Crowbar, 1 Decanter of Endless Water, 1 Enchanted Adamantine Dagger, 1 Enchanted Boots, 1 Enchanted Cloak, 1 Enchanted Glasses, 1 Enchanted Mithral Monowhip, 1 Enchanted Silken Ceremonial Armor, 1 Enchanted Technological Bracers, 1 Explorer's Outfit, 1 Fishing Net (25 sq. ft.), 1 Flint & Steel, 1 Folding Pole, 1 Graviton Reactor, 1 Handy Haversack, 24 Immovable Rods, 1 Needles of Fleshgraving, 50 Golden Scrolls (10 Blank), 1 Robot Frame (Perfectly Intact), 1 Portable Hole, 3 (50 ft.) Power Cables, 4 Power Receivers (3 in use between Signal Booster, Bracers, Monowhip), 1 Signal Booster, 1 Spyglass, 1 Traveler's Any-Tools, 3 Vials of Black Lotus Extract, 2 Vials of Terinav Root, 1 Winter Blanket, 1000 Pinches of Ruby Dust (50 GP Each), 1 High-End Laptop, 3 Smartphones, 1 Flip-Phone

Cash: $295.00

Carrying Capacity (In lbs.)
Equipped Weight: 29.0
Handy Haversack: 116.5/120

Crystal Burst (Su) As a standard action once every 1d4 rounds, Iluontar can create an explosion of razor-sharp crystals at a range of up to 120 feet. These crystals fill a 30-foot-radius burst and deal ? points of piercing and slashing damage (Reflex DC ? half). The save DC is Constitution-based.

Crystallization (Su) A creature struck by any of Iluontar's claws must succeed at a DC ? Fortitude save or take ? points of Dexterity drain. On a critical hit, a target that fails its save instead takes ? points of Dexterity drain. As long as a creature suffers this drain, portions of its body appear as living green crystal and it gains the earth creature subtype. A creature whose Dexterity score is drained to 0 in this manner transforms into a green crystal statue, as if affected by flesh to stone. The save DC is Constitution-based.

Item Mastery (Ex) Iluontar can always activate spell trigger and spell completion items as if the spell were on his class list.

Item Shaper (Ex) For the purposes of crafting magic items or constructs, Iluontar is treated as though he had all item creation feats.
1st Level — Charm Person, Comprehend Languages, Hypnotism, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Mindlink, Mount, Shield
2nd Level — Alter Self, Arcane Lock, Bear's Endurance, Bull's Strength, Cat's Grace, Eagle's Splendor, Fox's Cunning, Haste, Invisibility, Locate Object, Make Whole, Mirror Image, Owl's Wisdom, See Invisibility, Touch of Idiocy
3rd Level — Arcane Reinforcement, Arcane Sight, Battering Blast, Blink, Dispel Magic, Explosive Runes, Fly, Keen Edge, Nondetection, Phantom Steed, Secret Page, Sepia Snake Sigil
4th Level — Bestow Curse, Dimension Door, Greater Invisibility, Greater Make Whole, Lesser Geas, Phantasmal Killer, Stoneskin
5th Level — Baleful Polymorph, Break Enchantment, Dominate Person, Dream, Mind Fog, Nightmare, Permanency, Secret Chest, Sending, Symbol of Pain, Teleport
6th Level — Antimagic Field, Disintegrate, Eyebite, Geas, Greater Heroism, Mislead, Sarzari Shadow Memory, True Seeing, Veil
7th Level — Awaken Construct, Ethereal Jaunt, Finger of Death, Greater Teleport, Limited Wish, Memory of Function, Plane Shift, Power Word Blind, Prismatic Spray, Teleport Object
8th Level — Demand, Dimensional Lock, Discern Location, Greater Bestow Curse, Mind Blank, Polar Ray, Screen, Trap the Soul
9th Level — Crushing Hand, Dominate Monster, Energy Drain, Prismatic Sphere, Soul Bind, Teleportation Circle, Time Stop, Wail of the Banshee, Wish
This item Functions as a Combined Commander's Tent and Expedition Pavillion, containing the best features of both.

Weight: 1 lb.
Aura(s): faint Evocation, moderate Divination
Total Price: 41,000 GP

Description

This small flag sports a banner that is 2 inches wide by 3 inches tall and has a thin wooden dowel that serves as the flag post. When a creature plants the flag in the ground and speaks the command word, the flag expands into an ordinary-looking, windowless tent of stout canvas with the flag falling over the outer side of the entrance flap. The tent fills a space that is 10 feet by 10 feet, but, inside, it measures a full 30 feet by 30 feet. The entrance of the tent consists of a vestibule with an outer and inner flap for keeping light from spilling out,.

Inside, the tent contains a central table and several chairs and cushions, and three small "bedrooms" (separated by curtains) along the back wall. The center table features a blank map. Once per week, any creature inside the tent can utter a second command word to transform the map into a model of the nearby area, as sand table (see page 164).

The temperature inside the tent is 70° F if the exterior temperature is between 0° and 100° F. For every degree the exterior temperature is below 0° or above 100°, the interior temperature decreases or increases, respectively, by 1°. The pavilion also provides protection against the elements, such as rain, dust, and sandstorms. The pavilion withstands any wind of less than hurricane force, but a hurricane (75+ mph wind speed) or greater force destroys it.

While the commander's tent is in tent form, the user can utter a third command word while holding a new flag to replace the flag on the tent with one of his own choosing. The two pennants swap places. A fourth command word causes the tent to break down, returning to its miniature flag form, ejecting any creatures still inside the tent.
+2 Adamantine Agile Axiomatic Impervious Returning Ricochet Assassin's Dagger

Total Price: 92,002 gp
Total Equivalent Enhancement Bonus: +6

Max HP: 43
Hardness: 28

Weight 1 lb.
Damage 1d3 (small), 1d4 (medium) Critical 19-20/x2 Type piercing or slashing
Range Increment 10 ft. (thrown)
Category light Proficiency simple
Weapon Groups light blades, thrown, tribal

----

This jet-black blade is curved viciously, and is dull, never glinting in the dark.

----

Benefit: You get a +2 bonus on Sleight of Hand skill checks made to conceal a dagger on your body.

Adamantine: Weapons fashioned from adamantine have a natural ability to bypass hardness when sundering weapons or attacking objects, ignoring hardness less than 20.

Enchanted With;

+2 Enhancement Bonus to attack and damage rolls

Agile

Aura moderate transmutation CL 7th
Slot none; Price +1 bonus; Weight —
Description
A character with Weapon Finesse can apply her Dexterity modifier to damage rolls with an agile weapon in place of her Strength modifier. This modifier to damage is not increased for two-handed weapons, but is still reduced for off-hand weapons. This weapon special ability can be placed only on melee weapons usable with Weapon Finesse.

Axiomatic

Aura moderate evocation CL 7th
Slot weapon quality; Price +2 bonus; Weight —
Description
An axiomatic weapon is infused with lawful power. It makes the weapon law-aligned and thus bypasses the corresponding damage reduction. It deals an extra 2d6 points of damage against chaotic creatures. It bestows one permanent negative level (Core Rulebook 562) on any chaotic creature attempting to wield it. The negative level remains as long as the weapon is in hand and disappears when the weapon is no longer wielded. This negative level cannot be overcome in any way (including restoration spells) while the weapon is wielded.

Impervious

Slot weapon quality; Price +3,000 gp; Weight —
Description
An impervious weapon is warded from damage and decay. A metallic weapon cannot rust and a wooden weapon cannot rot or warp, even by magical or supernatural means. An impervious weapon gains double the normal bonus to its hardness and hit points for each point of its enhancement bonus. The break DC for an impervious weapon and the wielder's combat maneuver defense against sunder maneuvers against the impervious weapon each gain a bonus equal to twice the weapon's enhancement bonus.

Returning

Slot weapon quality; Price +1 bonus; Weight —
Description
This special ability can only be placed on a weapon that can be thrown. A returning weapon flies through the air back to the creature that threw it. It returns to the thrower just before the creature's next turn (and is therefore ready to use again in that turn). Catching a returning weapon when it comes back is a free action. If the character can't catch it, or if the character has moved since throwing it, the weapon drops to the ground in the square from which it was thrown.

Ricochet (Adapted from Ricochet Hammer)

Price +12,000 gp; (Must be a Returning Weapon)

This weapon can strike multiple foes with a single throw. If the wielder has multiple attacks from a high base attack bonus, he may throw the weapon so it rebounds off the first target to strike at a second target, and so on for each of the wielder's additional attacks. The distance to each target adds to the total range of the weapon, and range penalties apply.

The weapon can only ricochet if it successfully hits a target; if it misses, it stops ricocheting, has no further attacks that round, and returns as normal for a weapon with the returning property. Because ricocheting attacks are treated as separate attacks, modifiers that only apply to one attack roll (such as true strike) only apply to the first attack and not the others. The ricochet attacks count as the wielder's additional attacks for that round.

Assassin's Dagger (Base Item)

Aura moderate necromancy CL 9th
Slot none; Price +2,000 gp
Description
This wicked-looking, curved dagger provides a +1 bonus to the DC of a Fortitude save forced by the death attack of an assassin.
Enchanted Boots (Boots of Vaulting)

Total Price: 3,500 GP

Enchanted With;

Boots of Vaulting (Base Item of the Boots)

Aura faint transmutation; CL 3rd
Slot feet; Price 3,500 gp; Weight 1 lb.

Description

The wearer of these suede boots ignores an additional 10 feet of falling distance when she successfully uses Acrobatics to soften a fall. Once per round as a free action, the wearer can use the boots to gain a +10 competence bonus on an Acrobatics check to jump, treating such jump as though she had a running start. The wearer also receives this +10 competence bonus on Acrobatics checks to avoid attacks of opportunity during the jump or to balance after landing.

Using the boots in this fashion strains the lower body. If the wearer attempts a second such jump before at least 1 minute has passed, she must succeed at a Fortitude save with a DC equal to the DC of her second jump attempt or injure her legs. This injury reduces her speed by half for 24 hours, or until she is successfully treated with a DC 15 Heal check or at least 1 point of magical healing. The DC of the Fortitude save increases by 5 for each additional jump attempted until at least 1 minute passes between jumps.
Enchanted Cloak (Wings of Flying+)

Total Price: 55,500 GP

This grey cloak has feathers all about the collar and uppermost shoulders, and is evocative of the wings of a perched owl in the way it falls when worn or hung.

Enchanted With;

Wings of Flying (Base Item of the Cloak)

Aura moderate transmutation; CL 10th; Slot shoulders; Price 54,000 gp; Weight 2 lbs.

DESCRIPTION

A pair of these wings might appear to be nothing more than a plain cloak of old, black cloth, or they could be as elegant as a long cape of blue feathers.

When the wearer speaks the command word, the cloak turns into a pair of bat or bird wings that empower her to fly with a speed of 60 feet (average maneuverability), also granting a +5 competence bonus on Fly skill checks.

Muleback Cords

Aura faint transmutation; CL 3rd; Slot shoulders; Price +1,500 gp; Weight -.

DESCRIPTION

These thick leather cords wrap around the wearer's biceps and shoulders. When worn, they make the wearer's muscles appear larger than normal. The wearer treats his Strength score as 8 higher than normal when determining his carrying capacity. This bonus does not apply to combat, breaking items, or any other Strength-related rolls, it only contributes to the amount of equipment or material the wearer can carry.
Enchanted Glasses (Greater Sniper Goggles+)

Total Price: 50,000 GP

These round glasses have thin black rims that form a subtle crosshair like pattern on the inner edges of the lenses.

Enchanted With;

Sniper's Goggles, Greater

Description

These glasses function as sniper goggles, but the wearer gains the +2 circumstance bonus on each sneak attack when making a sneak attack at any range.

Sniper Goggles

Description

The leather strap attached to these bulbous lenses allows their wearer to fit them to his head. The wearer of these goggles can make ranged sneak attacks from any distance instead of the normal 30 feet. When making ranged sneak attacks within 30 feet, the wearer gains a +2 circumstance bonus on each sneak attack damage die.
+1 Agile Impervious Resizing Mithral Monowhip

Total Overall Price: 85,500 GP
Total Technological Price: 70,000 GP
Total Enchantment Price: 15,000 GP
Special Material Price: 500 GP

Total Equivalent Enhancement Bonus: +2

Type light melee; Proficiency exotic; Weight 1 lb.
Damage 1d10 (small), 2d6 (medium), 3d6 (large); Damage Type S; Critical 18-20/x3
Range —; Capacity 10; Usage 1 charge/round; Special Performance, reach, touch

----

A monowhip is a deadly melee weapon capable of inflicting horrible wounds, even in the hands of the weak. An inactive monowhip looks like a short metal baton, but when it's activated, a small weight detaches, revealing a 15-foot-long monofilament length. Wielded like a whip, a monowhip slices deeply into targets and can inflict grievous critical hits with shocking ease. Attacks made with a monowhip resolve as touch attacks, and they ignore hardness as if the monofilament were made of adamantine. A monowhip's damage cannot be enhanced by strength, as the monofilament slices with equal ease regardless of the force applied. Activating a monowhip is a move action; once activated, the whip consumes power incredibly quickly, at the rate of 1 charge per round.

----

Material: Mithral, Price: +500 GP

Enchanted With;

+1 Enhancement Bonus to attack and damage rolls

Agile

Slot none; Price +1 bonus; Weight —
Description
A character with Weapon Finesse can apply her Dexterity modifier to damage rolls with an agile weapon in place of her Strength modifier. This modifier to damage is not increased for two-handed weapons, but is still reduced for off-hand weapons. This weapon special ability can be placed only on melee weapons usable with Weapon Finesse.

Impervious

Slot weapon quality; Price +3,000 gp; Weight —
Description
An impervious weapon is warded from damage and decay. A metallic weapon cannot rust and a wooden weapon cannot rot or warp, even by magical or supernatural means. An impervious weapon gains double the normal bonus to its hardness and hit points for each point of its enhancement bonus. The break DC for an impervious weapon and the wielder's combat maneuver defense against sunder maneuvers against the impervious weapon each gain a bonus equal to twice the weapon's enhancement bonus.

Resizing

Aura faint transmutation CL 5th
Slot none; Price +4,000 gp; Weight —
Description
A resizing weapon instantly shrinks or grows to suit the size of any creature that picks it up unless it is currently wielded by another creature. It reverts to its original size 1 round after it leaves its wielder's possession
+5 Advancing Burdenless Comfort Ghost Touch Impervious Greater Shadow Greater Slick Silken Ceremonial Armor

Total Price: 176,680 GP
Total Equivalent Enhancement Bonus: +10

Max HP: 105
Hardness: 20

Weight 4 lbs.
Armor Bonus +6; Max Dex Bonus —; Armor Check Penalty 0
Arcane Spell Failure Chance 0%; Speed 30 ft./20 ft.

Used for ceremonial displays or occasionally worn (albeit with no additional benefit) over heavier armor, these robes consist of several layers of cloth and an outer layer of silk intricately woven with gold brocade designs and covered with metal studs.

Enchanted With;

+5 Enhancement Bonus to Armor

Advancing

Aura faint necromancy CL 5th
Slot armor quality; Price +1 bonus; Weight —
Description
A suit of armor with the advancing special ability allows its wearer to move through fallen enemies to the forefront of any conflict. Once per round when the wearer of a suit of advancing armor reduces an opponent to 0 hit points or fewer with a melee attack, she can immediately move up to 10 feet as a free action. This movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity. If this armor is created as barding, the effect is triggered if either the mount or its rider reduces an opponent to 0 hit points or fewer, and allows the mount to move up to 10 feet. The advancing special ability can be applied only to heavy armor.

Burdenless

Slot none; Price +4,000 gp; Weight —
Description
Burdenless armor distributes the weight of the wearer's load more efficiently, allowing her to carry more without suffering the effects of encumbrance. The wearer's carrying capacity is increased by 50% across each load (light, medium and heavy).

Comfort

Slot armor quality; Price +5,000 gp; Weight —
Description
Armor of comfort sheds dirt and sweat as they accumulate, and remains as comfortable as weather-appropriate clothing regardless of environmental conditions. A suit of armor with this enhancement always looks immaculately clean, can be slept in as though it were light armor, and does not cause a penalty to the wearer's saving throws to resist the effects of extreme heat. In cold weather, it counts as cold-weather clothing. In addition, the armor's armor check penalty is reduced by 1 (to a minimum of 0).

Ghost Touch

Aura strong transmutation CL 15th
Slot armor/shield quality; Price +3 bonus; Weight —
Description
This armor or shield seems almost translucent. Both its enhancement bonus and its armor bonus count against the attacks of corporeal and incorporeal creatures. It can be picked up, moved, and worn by corporeal and incorporeal creatures alike. Incorporeal creatures gain the armor's or shield's enhancement bonus against both corporeal and incorporeal attacks, and they can still pass freely through solid objects.

Impervious

Slot armor/shield quality; Price +1 bonus; Weight —
Description
A shield or suit of armor with this special ability is especially hardy. It gains double its enhancement bonus to hardness and hit points (instead of just the enhancement bonus), its break DC increases by double its enhancement bonus, and it gains a bonus on saving throws against direct attacks (such as a rust monster's rust ability) equal to its enhancement bonus.

Shadow, Greater

Aura strong illusion CL 15th
Slot armor quality; Price +33,750 gp; Weight —
Description
As shadow, except it grants a +15 competence bonus on Stealth checks.
"This armor blurs the wearer whenever she tries to hide, while also dampening the sound around her, granting a +5 competence bonus on Stealth checks. The armor's armor check penalty still applies normally."

Slick, Greater

Aura strong conjuration CL 15th
Slot armor quality; Price +33,750 gp; Weight —
Description
As slick, except it grants a +15 competence bonus on Escape Artist checks.
"Slick armor seems coated at all times with a slightly greasy oil. It provides a +5 competence bonus on its wearer's Escape Artist checks. The armor's armor check penalty still applies normally."
Enchanted Technological Bracer (Fate-Woven Braid of the Norns (Improved))

Tech Capacity: 40
Tech Charge Usage: Varies by function

Total Overall Price:
Total Technological Price: 88,530 GP
Total Enchantment Price: 15,000 GP

This singular jet black bracer is built to be worn on the left arm, and has a dull gloss to it's metal. On the side meant to be on the interior of the forearm, set almost perfectly into the material itself, is three thin strings of gold that run from nearly end to end.

---

Technological Functions;

Commset

Price 6,000 GP
Usage 1 charge/hour

This device allows for communication between two commset users. A commset carries audio and visual signals, and includes a builtin camera that can record all communications being broadcast. Communication between two commsets requires both users to tune their individual devices to the same frequency. A commset has a range of 1 mile—beyond this range, communication is impossible without enhancing the signal strength with a signal booster (see page 51). The price and cost listed for this item are for a single commset.

Chipfinder (Prismatic)

Price 76,500 GP
Usage 1 charge/hour

When the chipfinder function is activated, all active tracker chips within a 500-mile radius appear as glowing dots on the screen, indicating the direction and approximate distance to each installed tracker chip, as well (customizable) identification number for each chip. The screen can filter out unwanted data to make it easier to track a specific chip. This range is a signal, and can be enhanced by a signal booster (see page 51) or blocked by a solid enough barrier.

Flashlight (Improved)

Price 30 gp
Usage 0, but must have at least 1 Charge available.

When activated, the flashlight creates a beam of normal light in a 60-foot cone. It also increases the light level in the area beyond this initial cone by one step, out to a 120-foot cone. It does not increase the light level in normal light or bright light. A flashlight has no effect in areas of magical darkness.

Fire Extinguisher

Price 6,000 gp
Usage 1 charge

This function open a small hole at the wrist-end of the bracers, from which a thin nozzle pokes out. When activated as a standard action, the fire extinguisher creates a 15-foot cone of misty vapor that swiftly extinguishes fires within its area of effect. Against magical fire effects, such as those created by a wall of fire or similar spell, the fire extinguisher only extinguishes the part of the larger effect its vapors directly contact. Continual magic flames, such as those of a flaming weapon or fire creature, are suppressed for 6 rounds before they automatically reignite. To extinguish an instantaneous fire effect or spell, the wielder must use a readied action with the fire extinguisher to counter the effect; this can cancel the entire effect, provided the source of the effect is in the extinguisher's area of effect.

When used against a creature of the fire subtype, a blast from a fire extinguisher deals 4d6 points of damage (Reflex DC 15 halves). A breathing creature exposed to a direct blast from a fire extinguisher is not harmed as long as the area is relatively well-ventilated—using a fire extinguisher in a confined area with poor or no ventilation can result in slow suffocation (at the GM's discretion).

---

Enchanted With;

Fate-Woven Braid (Improved)

This item functions as a Fate-Woven Braid of the Norns, except the 3/day use limit has been expanded to any number of uses, and the Price is increased to 15,000 GP.

However, it is still subject to a three-fray limit.

Each single fray can be repaired at 1/3 the creation cost.

Fate-Woven Braid of the Norns (Standard)
Aura strong abjuration and evocation; CL 16th
Slot wrists; Price 9,000 gp; Weight —
Description
At first glance, this circlet of plaited hair interwoven with a single gold thread appears to be nothing more than a personal memento or a lover's token. Closer examination reveals that each strand of hair seems to have neither a beginning nor an end. Most of these braids are blonde in color, but other hues are not unknown.

Up to three times per day, the wearer of a fate-woven braid of the norns can potentially negate a disastrous turn of fortune. Upon rolling a natural 1 on a saving throw or after failing a saving throw against a death effect, the wearer can activate the braid as a free action to reroll the saving throw.

The golden thread is vulnerable to severe twists of fate, though. If the result of any reroll obtained by the braid is ever a natural 20, the golden thread frays, permanently reducing the braid's daily reroll uses by one. If all three daily uses are eliminated in this manner, the golden thread snaps and the fate-woven braid of the norns falls apart into a nonmagical pile of wispy gray hair. A fate-woven braid of the norns uses up the entire wrists slot, even though the user wears only one at a time. The user can't use another item (even another fate-woven braid of the norns) that also uses the wrists slot.

We Have Sacred Geometry – d20PFSRD
I suppose. I did in fact notice earlier, but I'm unsure how it works precisely.
Oh that is a wacky feat. And considering our Knowledge (Engineering) is +86 absolute crazy in our hands.

If I read correctly, we can basically cast any spell we want with any metamagic we want (Assuming we took the feat enough times) and not even use a higher spell slot. The only issue is it takes longer (which we can counter by adding quicken) and that we need to do a wacky thing where we roll 86d6 and see if we can contort (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) the resulting numbers into one of a set of prime numbers. But considering how many dice we are rolling we basically should always be able to.

So next time we go to cast spells, just slap whatever metamagic on it we can think of and see if it works.

Okay double post here but I'm going to throw out a vote since nobody has.

[X] Plan Approach Preparations and testing.
-[X] Cast Mage Armor with Quickened and Extended as a test.
-[X] Do a more in depth look into the PRT and Protectorate. If you are going to need them to establish a legal identity you want to be fully prepared for dealing with them.
-[X] Broaden your understanding of this world's software and codebase. Protocols used for receiving and transmitting data. Processing, storing and displaying it. So that you may more easily interface with, or interfere with local technology. Look into hacking.
-[X] Test out crafting by attempting to recreate a few of the local technologies, with your own spin. A gun, a phone, a good plug in antenna set up.
-[X] Try crafting some minor magical item. Whatever comes to mind.

We could probably go far with a little bit of hacking. Look at all the critical security flaws that were discovered between now and 2011. Our transcendent understanding of technology makes us very well poised to take advantage of them.
Some stuff like Rowhammer we could probably figure out just by looking at the processor while it runs. Or even preform Acoustic cryptanalysis just based on personal hearing.

Last edited:
Hm. So something I found while looking around.

"In order to take control of the xiomorns, whose mythic power he craved for himself, The Elemental lord (evil) Ayrzul showed them a vision of their species' impending extinction, and promised to save them from this fate... if they swore fealty to his rule and sacrificed a quarter of their species to him. The xiomorns were appalled at this idea, but their fear was strong enough to convince them to offer Aryzul the combined mythic power of half their species instead, resulting in the split between the mythic Vault Builders and non-mythic Vault Keepers."

If this isn't the failure our MC is describing- I imagine it is... still not a proud moment.

[X] Plan Approach Preparations and testing. (suggested items)
-[X] Cast Mage Armor with Quickened and Extended as a test.
-[X] Do a more in depth look into the PRT and Protectorate. If you are going to need them to establish a legal identity you want to be fully prepared for dealing with them.
-[X] Broaden your understanding of this world's software and codebase. Protocols used for receiving and transmitting data. Processing, storing and displaying it. So that you may more easily interface with, or interfere with local technology. Look into hacking.
-[X] Test out crafting by attempting to recreate a few of the local technologies, with your own spin. A gun, a phone, a good plug in antenna set up.
-[X] Try crafting some minor magical item. Whatever comes to mind.
--[X] A Homunculus attuned to yourself.
--[X] A permanent item of Technomancy to help you navigate this world and discover how you suspect parahuman abilities function.
--[X] A permanent item of Technomancy with permanent Ectoplasmic Spell, Enlarged Spell, Persistent Spell, Studied Spell, and Widened Spell to the item. (total tenth level spell 24/7)
--[X] Three scrolls of Anti-tech field for testing purposes.
--[X] Prepare three permanent items enchanted with permanent Protection from Technology.
--[X] Prepare Three scrolls of Rebuke Technology. Also for testing purposes.
--[X] A ring of Craft Magic +14 to a craft roll is hefty, even at our level.
--[X] Helm of Telepathy.
--[X] Headband of Mental Superiority (the highest we can craft)
--[X] Circlet of Persuasion
--[X] Necklace of Adaptation
--[X] Combine Endless Bandolier, All tools Vest, And Quick Runner shirt. Into one item.
--[X] Belt of Physical perfection (strongest you can make)
--[X] Gloves of Shaping, Engineers Workgloves. (we have four hands)
---[X] Stop crafting after 24 hours, you do still have a mission here.

more to come in a bit. Thoughts @JayTar

More delivered. Credit to @Wolfy for looking at what slots we have open.

Last edited:
I would be interested in feedback! It's a lot of crafting work.

Do you guys think anti-technology fields will stop parahuman powers?

Any suggested magic items? Ways to do things better?

more to come in a bit. Thoughts @JayTar
I'm not sure just how much of the crafting we can do right now. Stuff that costs thousands of GP is converted to hundreds of thousands of dollars which we both don't have, and don't have a way to spend.
I was hoping just to craft something small we can make from scavenged materials as a test of our crafting abilities.

I would be interested in feedback! It's a lot of crafting work.

Do you guys think anti-technology fields will stop parahuman powers?

Any suggested magic items? Ways to do things better?
I suspect the technology is on the shard end, most of the time, so no. It'd work if we put the anti-technology field on the shard, but the shard is actually simply using technology to manifest an effect on Earth Bet, so anti-tech stuff shouldn't block it.

I'm not sure just how much of the crafting we can do right now. Stuff that costs thousands of GP is converted to hundreds of thousands of dollars which we both don't have, and don't have a way to spend.
I was hoping just to craft something small we can make from scavenged materials as a test of our crafting abilities.
Me too!

And there is a mix of complex and simple items in there.

Ranging from a thousand gold or less to multiple hundreds of thousands.

I am- actually curious what we will be able to accomplish. From the list. And how our character might react when just directed to... create like that.

It should in theory be very simply for them to simply dig up any metal or mineral they wish to use but beyond that?

It's why I put a time limit on the crafting.

We're an unbreathing immortal rock person. I don't want us to set up a 5000 year crafting project and lose track of time.

Last edited:
I would like to examine some tinker tech. Preferably multiple examples from multiple tinkers.
It should be both very educational, and might provide some insights into the underlying powers.

Me too!

And there is a mix of complex and simple items in there.

Ranging from a thpussnd gold or less to multiple hundreds of thousands.

I am- actually curious what we will be able to accomplish. From the list. And how our character might react when just directed to... create like that.

It should in theory be very simply for them to simply dig up any metal or mineral they wish to use but beyond that?

It's why I put a time limit on the crafting.

We're an unbreathing immortal rock person. I don't want us to set up a 5000 year crafting project and lose track of time.
I expect resources to be the greater limit then time, but I guess there is no harm in providing options. Maybe we can figure out something we can craft that uses resources easily scavenged from our environment.

I would like to examine some tinker tech. Preferably multiple examples from multiple tinkers.
It should be both very educational, and might provide some insights into the underlying powers.
I would too frankly. Depending on how it goes I think Armsmaster would be open to trade or collaboration. But well- it requires we go to the prt and get some testing done. And perhaps kill some of the S9 for bounties and/or reputation.

Edit:
Also do you think I should throw in my altered spell list?

Can we just make Circlet of Persuasion as our first item, please? It has extremely high return on investment due to how more pronounced social is in a quest than it is on the tabletop.

Back