Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Sufficient Velocity! I come to you as one of the developers of a Adeptus Evangelion projext, in the wake of AdEva version 3's death, we have picked the torch back up to continue the project.

Project EYES: Progress Update 1: Project EYES

The blog post explains a bit of our design goals and early development decisions. I've made this thread to handle discussion of ideas, answer questions, as well as general AdEva discussion.

@ManusDomine, @Zeratoth, @Scia, @Strypgia, and @Pale Wolf are also members of the development group.

Looks good so far. I'm glad to see AdEva won't die out. It was too good a system to suffer such an ignoble death.

I remember this one rp that I learned a system for and made a character sheet for. It was Adeptus Eva, and died before an angel even attacked. Rip nevar forget Lenneth.

You have my metaphorical axe.

We have ideas to make things so much more flexible, interesting, and fix so many of the leftover bad DH bits...

I am super happy to see this. I have been trying to get a game of AdEva going for so long after my last one. But its good to see this back.

Never had a chance to play, but i have a question about guns (and weapons in general). Are you sticking to the source material exclusively or are you going to invent some?

If AdEva 3 is at all representative there will be invented weapons. My personal favorite is the Superheavy MAC. With a sniper build it is capable of almost singlehandedly putting an Angel into the kill threshold. Takes a while though.

Definitely looks cool, and I'm very glad that AdEva is being continued. I'll certainly keep a look out on this thread!

Never had a chance to play, but i have a question about guns (and weapons in general). Are you sticking to the source material exclusively or are you going to invent some?

The latter. AdEva included additional weapon techs, (Such as Maser, Chain weapons, etc) and we intend to keep many of those groups as well as add some new ones. This is in addition to the cannon compliant techs of Progressive and Positron weapons, plus the more normal weapons such as the pallet rifle.

So can anyone tell me if there were any previous threads in SV that used this RP format so I can get the general gist of it even though I know you guys are revamping the thing.

So can anyone tell me if there were any previous threads in SV that used this RP format so I can get the general gist of it even though I know you guys are revamping the thing.
I have a painfully high number of AdEva games that died before too long (most of them v3.1), but you're welcome to check some of those out. There's some other ones as well; you'd just have to search them up.

Thank you very much for keeping AdEva alive, it's one of the many games that I've wanted to play for a while that I have never had the opportunity to(Nechronica comes to mind as another), so thank you once more!

Back