Crossover A Young Girl's Guerrilla War

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Is it better to live on your knees or die on your feet? Tanya, born again into a Japan under occupation, has fought to survive for five long years since the Britannian Conquest of Area 11. Death comes easily in Shinjuku Ghetto: Starvation is rampant, disease is common, and Britannian justice is arbitrary and capricious. After her mother is left dead on the street, Tanya is forced to decide whether she is content to die under the tyrannical system, or to stand in rebellion against the endless horror.

Naoto has just started to get his embryonic resistance cell off the ground. With weapons provided by his father and the backing of his college friends, he's ready to bring the war to the Britannians occupying his homeland, when Ohgi brings home another half-Britannian, a newly orphaned waif, fresh off the street.

Tanya has finally found an opportunity for a better life; Naoto has finally found a weapon he can turn on Britannia. One way or another, Shinjuku won't go quietly when the hammer falls.

(I am also known as Readhead, and I originally posted this story on SpaceBattles. I am now crossposting the story here as well.)
Back