A Solar System ISOT Map Game - Planning and Discussion

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

(Inspired by an article named The Ultimate Engineered Solar System)
I have been reading a lot of ISOT map games and stories lately, and I was wondering instead transporting your favorite nation on a virgin earth map, what if instead you transported your favorite planet onto a solar system map? According to the article above you fit up to 6 rings and 42 earth-like planets on each ring in the habitable zone of a Sun-like star.

I can imagine someone creating a game and players can insert their planet in the game and have them interact with other planets. However what type of rules of is needed to make a game like this work? Will be the same as a regular ISOT game or different? Is it even possible?
(Inspired by this article, The Ultimate Engineered Solar System)
I have been reading a lot of ISOT map games and stories lately, and I was wondering instead transporting your favorite nation on a virgin earth map, what if instead you transported your favorite planet onto a solar system map? According to the website above you fit up to 6 rings and 42 earth-like planets on each ring in the habitable zone of a Sun-like star.

planets_42_1ME.jpg

I can imagine someone creating a game and players can insert their planet in the game and have them interact with other planets. However what type of rules of is needed to make a game like this work? Will be the same as a regular ISOT map game or different? Is it even possible?

This idea is very interesting and original. The possible rules would probably be the same as in a regular isot game. Thou one of the requirements will probably be that the worlds will need a way to interact with each other, whether through magic or tech. They do not all have to interact directly with each other, they could also just communicate with each other.

Back