Inserted tally

Please remember that, for plans, you need to place a '-' (minus/dash) before all subunits of a plan. Lady Sith for instance had the Species, Picture, and gender separate from the plan.

Either way, we apparently would have been going with "Darth Edgy" but that seems to be the nature with Sith isn't it? :whistle:
Adhoc vote count started by Killerflood on Jun 24, 2018 at 5:57 PM, finished with 22 posts and 18 votes.

• [X]Plan Darth Satan
    -[X] Might (Martial)
    -[X] Lore
    -[X] Diplomacy
    -[X] Yes, I am Sith! (Force potential.)
    -[X] Name: Lucifer Starlight for we are the guiding light from which the benevolence of a new -empire rises!
    -[X] Gender: Male
    -[X] Species: Arkanian-Sith Offshoot
    -[X] Picture:
    [x] Plan: Lady Sith
    [x] plan; i`m a wizard
    -[x] Subtlety (Intrigue)
    -[x] Lore (Requires you to have Force potential.)
    -[x] Martial
    [x] Plan: I want my super weapons
    [X] Plan Second Reign of Axe
    -[X] Might (Martial)
    -[X] Intrigue
    -[X] Diplomacy
    -[X] Name: Karradas Vuipter
    -[X] Gender (Pick One): Male
    -[X] Species: Sith Pureblood
    -[X] Picture:

Last edited:
*Blink*

Huh. I probably should have explicitly mentioned that the vote was closed as I honestly wasn't expecting any more votes. I'll consider it still open and leave it open until my next post, but my next post won't actually be an update. It will instead be an explanation for the concept of dark-side corruption/insanity and its effects on this quest.

[X] Plan Secod reign of Axe
Adhoc vote count started by AdamMButler on Jun 28, 2018 at 10:48 PM, finished with 43 posts and 36 votes.

Adhoc vote count started by AdamMButler on Jun 28, 2018 at 10:50 PM, finished with 43 posts and 36 votes.

Adhoc vote count started by AdamMButler on Jun 28, 2018 at 10:55 PM, finished with 43 posts and 36 votes.

Adhoc vote count started by AdamMButler on Jun 28, 2018 at 10:55 PM, finished with 43 posts and 36 votes.

Adhoc vote count started by AdamMButler on Jun 28, 2018 at 10:56 PM, finished with 43 posts and 36 votes.

Inserted tally

And with that we have a tie and I'm unable to close the vote. I'll give until 17 CDT for the tie to be broken. If it hasn't been broken by then I'll have to eliminate those options not tied for first and cast another vote between the tied ones.
Adhoc vote count started by Killerflood on Jun 29, 2018 at 2:01 PM, finished with 44 posts and 37 votes.

Last edited:
Back