User Fiction

Written a story? Post it here for other users to read.

Sub-forums

Original Fiction

For original works
Threads
Threads
Original 

Worm

For fanfiction related to the webnovel Worm and the Parahumans series by Wildbow.
Threads
Threads

Weird History

Historical timelines and stories of a supernatural, futuristic, or simply "weird" type!
Threads
Threads

Fanfiction Discussion

Want to get a discussion going about the fanfiction? This is the place.
Threads
Threads

Archive

For archived stories without any other posters cluttering the thread.
Threads
Threads

Filters

Born of humans, taught by dragons, and now given the chance to fight with superheroes? No way in hell am I gonna pass this up!
Latest Threadmarks
All Caprifexia wanted to do was take over and possibly destroy the world. But after her brother sends an assassin to kill her she finds herself in a totally backward land where no one seems to realise how important she is. Aided by her trusty, if somewhat impudent minion, she sets out to build an interstellar empire, commit mild arson, and prove herself father's true successor. Crosspost from Ao3 & FFN.
Latest Threadmarks
Arcadia High student Alex Lavere comes into contact with the Goddess of Luck, Tyche and receives her blessing. Now he must navigate the world of parahumans while not truly being one himself. Of course if there’s one power it’s hard to screw up with, it’s luck.
Latest Threadmarks
He was trying to save his world from the Reapers, AI that are stuck in the cycles of destruction, but got sidetracked by the Multiverse and the endless possibilities. That's how he ended up in the vicinity of Supergirl, falling from the orbit right along with the intricate escape pod. Now he had to deal with the suspicions of the DEO, the enormous amount of different alien species around he needed to be prepared for, and the complete lack of funding, that could actually result in his death...
Latest Threadmarks
After 'graduating' from being Raven's Apprentice, Geo is sent home. Back to friends and family. But, it's not going to be that simple, is it? Please note, Geo is an OC (and not a SI).
Latest Threadmarks
Raven of the Teen Titans summons an Apprentice, from another world. Who does she get, and how will they deal with Raven's world? NOT a SI, but an OC.
Latest Threadmarks
Several miles below the earth a man in a robotic body awakens in a broken robotic body. Trapped under several tons of earth and a universe away from his friends and family we watch what he does...
Latest Threadmarks
Roanapur Connection Disclaimer: We do not own any of Code Geass/Black Lagoon characters...
Latest Threadmarks
I haven't seen any Rifts X Worm fanfictions out there I would like to throw my hat in, I'm an amateur at best so quality will vary. I do not own either Worm or Rifts, those belonging to Wildbow and Palladium Games respectively. So in this fic, a random guy is dropped into the wormiverse given phenomenal cosmic power and little idea of how to correctly use them.
Latest Threadmarks
The Encroaching Darkness (ASOIAF/GOT AU OC) AN: I’m an avid long-time reader with sudden urges...
Latest Threadmarks
After crossing blades with his rival one last time, Akira thought that he had bit the dust, but he reawakens within the house of two redheaded Faunus' named Adam and Eve.
Latest Threadmarks
Kamen Rider/Worm crossover.
Latest Threadmarks
OC character, Mami Akayuki, faces her deepest and darkest fear held within the borders of Academy City. She one goal and one goal only. Get back what she lost and make those that caused her pain to face the consequences.
Latest Threadmarks
Words
Words
Hello! I'm crossposting this from Spacebattles to see what a different audience makes of it. It's going to be as close to the original formatting as I can get it, and I'll be bringing over the character sheets for original Servants. It started as an Endbringer type thing that summoned Servants, but spun far out beyond that. There's tweaking and playing with a lot of worldbuilding elements for both 'verses. Oh, also there will be queer romances because with casts full of canon queer...
Latest Threadmarks
Author Note: This Fic was inspired by Writer with bad Grammar T-T – “Crimson Dragon Emperor and...
Latest Threadmarks
Author Note: This Fic was inspired by Writer with bad Grammar T-T – “Crimson Dragon Emperor and...
Latest Threadmarks
「Blood Bound」: A Tale Of Truth, Memory, and Heritage (Persona/JJBA Fusion AU) Summary: An...
Latest Threadmarks
Here's something that was born in SB, and now I've decided to simulpost to SV too. It is a...
Latest Threadmarks
“Hey, One-oh-Seven, I could use some help over here!” RC-132, Downer, yelled over the heat of...
Latest Threadmarks
Reposting my story from SB. Basic premise: Four OCs from the Mass Effect universe are...
Latest Threadmarks
A/N: So uh. Hello everyone. I'm not sure why I am here...or If I should continue this. But my...
Latest Threadmarks
Summary: It's been over twenty years since Ilias' defeat, and even though some still can't...
Latest Threadmarks
Crossposted on SB This is my attempt at a bit of an OC/Multicross. My main character, through a...
Latest Threadmarks
A/N: The Worm and Gamer are not mine by copyright.I am just using the characters there to write...
Latest Threadmarks
So this is my first time posting to this site. I had this idea in my head for the past eight...
Latest Threadmarks
Words
Words
Prologue ARC-2447 gazed out of the window of his High Altitude Dropship down to the terrain...
Latest Threadmarks
There are many terrible things in life. Lawyers, taxes, that feeling you get when you stub your...
Latest Threadmarks
Disclaimer: I in no way, shape, or form claim ownership of the universes and characters used in...
Latest Threadmarks

Filters

Back