User Fiction

Written a story? Post it here for other users to read.

Sub-forums

Original Fiction

For original works
Threads
Threads
Original Mature Fantasy 

Worm

For fanfiction related to the webnovel Worm and the Parahumans series by Wildbow.
Threads
Threads
Crossover Superhero 

Weird History

Historical timelines and stories of a supernatural, futuristic, or simply "weird" type!
Threads
Threads
Timeline Post-1900 Supernatural 

Fanfiction Discussion

Want to get a discussion going about the fanfiction? This is the place.
Threads
Threads

Archive

For archived stories without any other posters cluttering the thread.
Threads
Threads

Filters

When waking up in another world, one usually hopes for a few cheat codes, a minute to catch your breath, and a friendly inn to meet party members at. And perhaps a familiar setting to delve into. Instead, I've woken up in a Mars base, and am currently running from an alien invasion. If it weren't for the fact I've got my own magical girl transformation, I'd think I was in DOOM. Time to pull on my boots, lift my mage-rifle, and survive the invasion of Earth, and the Long War to follow. A...
Latest Threadmarks
A lone web browsing teen is thrown into a Xenosentry class commander and sent hurtling across the universe for the amusement of a Random Omnipotent Being. And then things go pear-shaped for both parties.....
Latest Threadmarks
An exiled prince and princess find themselves drawn into a shadow war for the fate of Earth. But will this hidden conflict soon become overt? And are aliens the only enemies they will face?
Latest Threadmarks
The year is 2175 and the galaxy is at peace. In the Terminus Systems, Battarian sponsored...
Latest Threadmarks
The Slaughterhouse Nine arrive in Brockton Bay
Latest Threadmarks
I was still mourning Squidward’s death, lying exhausted against the side of the rooftop, when...
Latest Threadmarks
Words
Words
Plurk mentally hummed (to itself) as it puttered around the bridge of the light starship turned...
Latest Threadmarks
The Pitch: A geek ends up in the XCOM universe. Good News: He's just the Chief Engineer's...
Latest Threadmarks
The thread for my story, A Citadel, A Confederation, And a Commander. Due to the fact that more...
Latest Threadmarks
AN: A silly little idea, probably will only do a few key bits before getting it out of my system...
Latest Threadmarks
Given the recent instability of SB, I figure now would be a good time to create a backup of my...
Latest Threadmarks
Words
Words
Words
It’s always the best of us. The Colonel was among our finest, had survived through months of the...
Latest Threadmarks
Words

Filters

Back