Ultimate Hangman's Gambit IV: Justice is Blind (Innocent Victory)

What I find weird is that Phoenixian never reported his roleblock night one.
Simple. I never got a message on night one of any sort.

Downright exasperated at my performance this time. I made one important contribution but aside from that there was far, far too much paranoia.

Annnnnd then I went all "From hell's heart I stab at thee!"

Originally, I was going to have them get taken over by Lure if they channeled him, but at the point the game was at, I felt it would have been kind of a bad move balance-wise, and I painted myself into a corner with the fluff.
At that point in the game the Mafia was down two members and had killed a single Mason and a Vanilla Townie. How would it have been unbalanced to add a killer who actually has reason to kill?

Phoenixian not receiving a roleblock message N1 defined quite a lot of this game as well, I say.

Simple. I never got a message on night one of any sort.

Downright exasperated at my performance this time. I made one important contribution but aside from that there was far, far too much paranoia.

Annnnnd then I went all "From hell's heart I stab at thee!"
Hey look on the bright side, you're officially in the half-dozen or so people I actively want to play this game with/against. So clearly you did something right.

Hey look on the bright side, you're officially in the half-dozen or so people I actively want to play this game with/against. So clearly you did something right.
Well, it's heartening to hear that. Thank you.

But I still want to gripe about my own stuff.

Because, really, I had good reason to think that Tenfold was working alone and not part of a group. He griped about his failures earlier, in public. I had done the same thing during Bad Blood in maf chat and with many of the same points. Put two and two together and that's a sign that the difference between us is that I had teammates to confide in and he didn't. But not, I just had to dismiss that line of thought. *sigh*

Pawn and Mort are... eh, they feel sorta sketchy, but I have nothing specific to pin that feeling to.

So, I saw this thread and the Mafia concept sounded interesting so I read it, and since it's over it's apparently okay to post, and I found this interesting.

See, I read those private chats before I went back to the beginning, so when I read this I knew this gut feeling was, in fact, pinning the remaining Masons.

Very interesting.

I genuinely believed Phoenixian was the Killer right up until he got lynched.

Back