Transfictional Isekai Chatroom [IC]

User ID: A Shattered Shell
Current Identity: W.D Gaster
World: Dusttale
N/A
Chromatic Hands: Allow a skeletal hand with a hole in its palm to be summoned for every soul the user possess (currently 15)
Monotone: All the hands turn of a certain color, amplifying the power of his next attack by the amount of hands present.
Chromatic Magical Energy: As in the name, Gaster can manipulate and use Chromatic Magic in each hand or all at once.​
Green: Spawns a forcefield or a shield to protect someone, however, it drains more energy the longer it is used.
Inverted Green: Creates a wave of toxic mist
Purple: Shoot purple spikes at its target to impale them.
Inverted Purple: Creates several magic-draining chains
Orange: Spawns white dots around its target. When the dots turn orange, they create a deadly explosion.
Inverted Orange: Creates several spectral skulls which shoot at its target
Blue: Spawns up to 2 blue razor blade discs that follow its target.
Inverted Blue: Creates a bunch of illusory projectiles that inflict mental pain
Yellow: Spawns many bullet-like projectiles that move at a really fast pace.
Inverted Yellow: Creates up to 2 golem out of magic to attack an opponent
Cyan: Shoots 4 ropes that stick to its target until Gaster decides to let go or the string is cut off.
Inverted Cyan: Creates a single bullet that fires extremely quicklyand deals massive damage
Red: Shoots a blast of energy that is two times more powerful than normal Gaster Blasters.
Sage: Summons an energy whip
Void: Copies an opponent's attack
RAINBOW: Mixes the aforementioned colored attacks into one to fire a white beam that locks onto a target and follows them. The beam can be split apart into smaller projectiles that work the same.​
DUALITY: The hands all turn into two bigger ones, with the power being amplified way higher than it was before.
Polychromatism: Summons a hand for each soul possessed and two giant hands.​

Non-Existence: As the user doesn't truly exist, they are by default immune to all attacks, instead phasing through them. This also allows the user to teleport to wherever they can think off. By focusing intently, the user can manifest properly in the physical world though, if killed there, they will just return to their usual plane of existence
Kindness:
• Grants an increased affinity for healing and defensive magic
• Attacks can be converted into healing attacks
• Allows the creation of green shields in the form of a sphere or wall. However, a shield in the form of a sphere will cost more magic than a shield that faces one direction.Up to
seven shields as large as a large adult human and wide enough for a couple of beings can to huddle behind can be made. If a shield takes too many hits it will break.

Cruelty:
• Grants an increased affinity for debuff magic
• Allows attacks to be imbued with a decay effect
• Allows rapid regeneration using magic
• Causes other people to act crueler and lowers their empathy while nearby

Perseverance:
• Grants an increased affinity for defensive magic
• Allows attacks to be given powerful armour-piercing properties
• Increases pain resistance massively

Despair:
Grants an increased affinity for draining magic
• Causes others to despair while nearby
• It allows magic to be drained by making contact with an individual. This drained magic does not fill up Gaster's reserves.

Justice:
• Grants an increased affinity for projectile magic
• Allows any range attack to turn mid-air to follow their target

Prejudice:
• Grants an increased affinity fof sealing magic
• Allows the user to heighten the negative emotions of people, making it harder for enemies to work together
• Allows magic to be sealed away. The more magic used in the sealing process and the longer the process takes, the longer it will take for the seal to break.

Patience:
• Grants an increased affinity for time magic (slowing)
• Allows the slowing down of every attack and being close to the user.
• Allows the calming of emotions for both the user and others.

Impulse:
• Grants an increased affinity for time magic (accelerating)
• Allows the creation of 'bubbles' that speed up time within them.
• Causes others to act more impulsively while nearby

Bravery:
• Grants an increased affinity for speed magic
• Allows the user to massively increase their speed
• Grants an increased speed resistance

Fear:
Grants an increased affinity for illusion magic
• Allows the user to create hallucinations in other people
• Allows the user to create a large dome in which they control any magical attack that enters it.

Integrity:
• Grants an increased affinity for mind magic
• Allows the user to force others to tell the truth

Deceit:
• Allows the user to seize control of others' minds. The longer the control lasts, the more power the control over that person
• Causes others to be more willing to lie a d cheat while nearby

Determination:
• Grants a massively increased affinity for all combat magics
• Allows the user to create red crescent waves while fighting with a melee weapon
• Causes weapons to deal more damage to an opponent the more times they hit
• If the user has the most Determination in their current AU, they can [Save], [Load] and [Reset]

Pneuma:
Grants an increased affinity in mimd magic
• Allows the user to use their magic to perform psychokinesis
• Allows the user to create an astral projection of themselves with half of their total power using magic.

Void:
• Grants a massively increased affinity for void magic
• Allows the user's attacks to suppress Soul Traits
• Allows the user to create tendrils out of void matter that prevent Soul Traits from working

As I have looted this AU of everything of value, I reckon there is no reason for me to be staying here. To be honest, the walking monster corpses, while highly interesting, are something that I would rather not deal with.

And so starts my journey to my 3rd dead AU

You create strange contraptions powered by forsaken children. You're a terrible scientist. You're a terrible mad scientist. You are also a horrible person.

Would you like to join the prestigious Kihara family? You'll fit right in!

Just uh....stay away from my world. Imagine Breaker, Crowley or any of the many Magic Gods would end you.
Are there any other things that I should be notified of regarding your family? What are the benefits of me joining the Kihara family? And finally, how willing are you to source my some 'ethically' sound living children, preferably pre-pubescent? It is far easier to awaken the Souls of those yet to hit poverty.

I would also be amicable to sharing some of my research notes on the Soul and magic in return. Or aid you with any matter regarding those two areas.

User ID: Unwilling Protagonist
Name:
Locke Brechen
CP: 5,000
World: Skullgirls
Mission: -N/A-

Ah, there we go. Took a moment for my connection to clear up. Hi, I'm Locke! Got stranded in a megalopolis called New Meridian, somewhere in the Canopy Kingdom. It took me a little bit to properly figure out where I was and what was going on, but here's the gist of what I have:

-I'm in Skullgirls.
-I'm NOT a fighter.
-My current powers (for a given meaning of the term) basically turn me into a Persona protagonist, minus the actual Persona stuff. So I have social stats, Social Links, and I can only talk by picking one of three dialog choices (that being, in the event my stats let me actually pick the dang things).
-Doctor Speaks-In-Hands jumpstarted my SOUL when I was in the Hall... some hours ago for me, but I still am not really sure what ability I have or anything. Will figure it out as I go.
-I have a legal identity! Half of my funds are gone, but it's worth it just to exist.

Not sure what else to add... oh yeah, I met one Filia girl while I was wandering. Literally smacked into each other, and all. We barely talked, normally wouldn't have bothered too much, but with hindsight I now know she's one of the main characters of this setting... and apparently my Death arcana. Fun stuff all around~

Now, onto getting some guitar lessons like Pon suggested.

User ID: Tower Lazy bum
Current Identity
: Rook Casa
World: InFamous
Current Mission: [Finish the year without getting expelled]
Secondary Mission: [Find the secret of the town]
Bonus Missions: [Make three friends], [Write a decent thesis], [Stop a bullying event.], [Attend 5 parties]
Balance: 10,000 CP
- Inventory Ring
- Nanosuit
- Batman Cape
- Parry Dagger
- A cannon [Actual Cannon. Reloading works on a cooldown. Try not to drop it on your feet.]
- Conduit. Power Grabber in the same way as Delsin Rowe.
- Magnetic.
- A decent shot.
- Can throw a punch pretty well.
- Two eye-like creatures accompany him. One that can give others mental nudges to leave him alone, and another that can make him invisible.

Things have taken a turn for the better! In a lot of ways even.

The relevant one here though, is that Murkoff seems to have gotten a bit of scare after the truck thing. At least haven't seen anything weird happen recently.

And considering that I've found out an entrance to their super duper secret area, thingy, I'm pretty sure I would've seen something.

Probably.

Ah, yeah. Did find the entrance. Or an entrance, not sure yet.
One of the things that I looted off the driver last time was a card.

Wasn't the most fun thing to do, but now that I could walk through the school without having anyone bother me... well, let's just say that I hadn't realized I had so much free time.

So, yeah, found it.

Haven't gone in yet though. Feel like I should make some preparations before that.

Oh! Also finished one of the bonus missions. Delivered in a thesis to that professor and she... praised it? Not sure how to take it tbf.

Anyway, that's all for now!

User: Keeper of the Inherited Will
Current Identity: Bai Fenhua
Active mission: -NONE-
Current World: Ode to Humanity: Earthlings, Rise!
Finance: 4,000 Contribution Points

To my surprise, as Green God unleashed into the world, they somehow are allowed to grow.

But with further inspection, I realised that it was not that these companies didn't suppress them; it was that they were unable to. Sure combined might it'd be easy to crush the fledging company but unlike my food company that revolutionizes food, Green God's MO is well within the Status Quo and thus the company does not have the incentive to join forces.

Some of them even decided to cooperate with the Green God to let them grow.

At this point, the God Domain was released and is advertised heavily to old God-Level Brainiacs as they need time the most. With these old men's money, Green God use resources to draw in retired Supers as a Player to mine the God Domain.

Now, onto getting some guitar lessons like Pon suggested.
Path to be Rizz Lord is both long and short, good luck!

• User: BAMBOO HATTED IDIOT
    Name:
    I'll Find Out Myself.
    Current Crisis: Survival
    I Lament
  • Current Identity: Kim Chung-Cha
    Appearance:

Affliction: Not Meant To Be
  • Martial Talent
    Fencing
    Taekwondo [LOOKISM]
    How To Fight

Equipment
    Steel Pipe
  • SPONSOR ACCOUNT: Zoo
    WORLD:PTJVERSE
    MISSIONS: LOCKED
    FINANCE: LOCKED
    COMPULSION: MAKE MONEY

The bacon sandwich tastes soft, juicy, and feels surprisingly crispy.

Time stands still here sometimes, I've now recently confirmed.

For whatever reason, on my way to wander into a Room Cafe, I have found myself in a rather

Undesirable Situation...

Fucking Gongseob Ji, in all his fifteen year old glory.

.​
Oh Great And Compassionate Buddha, grant me strength and patience.​

My prayers were answered, surprisingly.

Through matter of luck and coincidental remembering, while I did provoke a fight with the Young Monster, I managed to appease him with a well timed baseball choke, I'll have to thank Hobin Yu and Samdak for that later.​

The bad news is that he wants to be my disciple.​

Training with Hansu is yet another hell. I hope his character development completes soon...

Last edited:
User: Dominion Supplanting Great Brave
Current Identity: Ye Xuan
Active Mission: -NONE-
Current World: Highschool DxD
Finance: 6,000 Contribution Points

Outside of the Trio, Saji is also pretty interesting...

It's clear that he locks-in for Sona as soon as he meets her; knowing that she won't date anyone weaker than her in chess Saji decides to use time in YMCK to hone his chess skill against the magical self-moving chess board that cheats by using Quantum Computer AI.

He ended up improving a lot; combine that with some video tips from Multiverse and he even learned how to do some neat tricks like Tennison's Gambit, especially the legendary ICBM variation. Sure this is nowhere near Sona's level, she's almost 2500 elo as far as her chess skills are concerned. She can be defeated but it wouldn't be easy even if you're Grandmaster.

Which is why I decided to give him some help~

The bacon sandwich tastes soft, juicy, and feels surprisingly crispy.
Who the hell eat soft bread

N/A
Chromatic Hands: Allow a skeletal hand with a hole in its palm to be summoned for every soul the user possess (currently 16)
Monotone: All the hands turn of a certain color, amplifying the power of his next attack by the amount of hands present.
Chromatic Magical Energy: As in the name, Gaster can manipulate and use Chromatic Magic in each hand or all at once.​
Green: Spawns a forcefield or a shield to protect someone, however, it drains more energy the longer it is used.
Orange: Spawns white dots around its target. When the dots turn orange, they create a deadly explosion.
Cyan: Shoots 4 ropes that stick to its target until Gaster decides to let go or the string is cut off.
Inverted Cyan: Creates a single bullet that fires extremely quicklyand deals massive damage
Red: Shoots a blast of energy that is two times more powerful than normal Gaster Blasters.
Sage: Summons an energy whip​
Light Pink: Creates a small pink flower that heals the user's wounds and reduces fatigue​
RAINBOW: Mixes the aforementioned colored attacks into one to fire a white beam that locks onto a target and follows them. The beam can be split apart into smaller projectiles that work the same.​
DUALITY: The hands all turn into two bigger ones, with the power being amplified way higher than it was before.

Non-Existence: As the user doesn't truly exist, they are by default immune to all attacks, instead phasing through them. This also allows the user to teleport to wherever they can think off. By focusing intently, the user can manifest properly in the physical world though, if killed there, they will just return to their usual plane of existence
Epic Blasters:
• Massively enhanced Gaster Blasters
• Multiple of them used at once can create explosions comparable to that of a nuclear weapon
• Their beams curve and chase down targets
• They can bite and ram opponents as well as fire beams
• Blasters can be combined in order to multiply the power of an attack
Bone Magic Enhancement:
• Allows Bone Bullets (of all types) to treat thin air as a solid surface
Denial of Death:
• The Eye slowly generates charges to a maximum of 3 (1 every month). The generation of these charges can be accelerated through the consumption of magical energy.
• For each charge the Eye holds, the wielder can cheat death
Code Manipulation:
• Allows the basic code that makes up every AU resident to be manipulated
• This allows the wielder to ignore injuries and keep fighting no matter the state of their body
• This allows the wielder to massively enhance the power of any SOUL related weapon
Kindness:
• Allows the creation of green shields in the form of a sphere or wall. However, a shield in the form of a sphere will cost more magic than a shield that faces one direction.Up to
seven shields as large as a large adult human and wide enough for a couple of beings can to huddle behind can be made. If a shield takes too many hits it will break.

Cruelty:

Perseverance:

Despair:
• It allows magic to be drained by making contact with an individual. This drained magic does not fill up Gaster's reserves.

Justice:

Prejudice:
• Allows the user to heighten the negative emotions of people, making it harder for enemies to work together
• Allows magic to be sealed away. The more magic used in the sealing process and the longer the process takes, the longer it will take for the seal to break.

Patience:

Impulse:

Bravery:

Fear:
• Allows the user to create a large dome in which they control any magical attack that enters it.

Integrity:

Deceit:
• Allows the user to seize control of others' minds. The longer the control lasts, the more power the control over that person

Determination:
• Allows the user to create red crescent waves while fighting with a melee weapon
• If the user has the most Determination in their current AU, they can [Save], [Load] and [Reset]

Pneuma:
• Allows the user to create an astral projection of themselves with half of their total power using magic.

Innocence:
• Grants an increased affinity for spiritual magic
• Allows the user to see the afterlife in their dreams

Void:
• Allows the user to create tendrils out of void matter that prevent Soul Traits from working

Having arrived at my 3rd dead AU, one of the first things I noticed was the incredibly potent magical energy near my point of entry. Intrigued, I went to investigate and found a crystalline eye that radiated a magical signature nearly identical to mine. Readying my Determination, I placed the eye into one of my eye sockets and almost gasped at the sheer amount of magic that flowed into me.

I was instantly made aware of its rather considerable capabilities. It massively enhanced the power of my SOUL and magic as well as giving me the ability to deny death every month. I must admit that I smiled. This eye would allow me to finally go to the more dangerous AUs that I had scouted.

And as if to make this trip all the sweeter, I soon found a child dying near Snowdin. Upon seeing a SOUL that I did not currently have, I stood by the child as it died and took its Innocence SOUL for myself. No child murder committed today.

-Doctor Speaks-In-Hands jumpstarted my SOUL when I was in the Hall... some hours ago for me, but I still am not really sure what ability I have or anything. Will figure it out as I go.
I am not sure what I meant to think of that nickname, but you are welcome. If you ever need raining with your SOUL Trait, I would be more than willing to help you.

User ID: Deacon of Catastrophe
Current Identity: Su Rongzhi (Sean)
Current World: Iron Ladies
Finance: 50,000 Contribution Points

For the longest time, the Angel units were suicide infantry,

They were made from orphans, created from experiments with less than 10% survival and then used as disposable pawns. Not any more thanks to my hell diver project we managed to find niches that Angels are best at doing. The roles in question are Ship Controller and Mecha Pilot.

You see, for the longest time, we perceived human rank tech manipulation ability to be too weak for any combat use case.

This is mainly because, unlike the Earth level which can turn raw material into a divine arsenal or the Heaven level which can do so out of thin air, the human level can only control existing tech at a personal scale. As it turns out with some education and weaponry, those are more than enough assets! With my angel getting educated they now run my ever-increasing fleet ship and become tactical support for bot, a win-win!

No child murder was committed today.
Congratulation! I hope things will develop as smoothly as this time!

User ID: Unwilling Protagonist
Name:
Locke Brechen
CP: 5,000
World: Skullgirls
Mission: -N/A-

...I was just going on a walk, what even is my life right now?

All I recall is getting hit by something from behind, and next thing I know I'm waking up strapped to an operating table. None other than Brain Drain, the psychopath child-experimentator extraordinaire himself, shows up. Turns out he SOMEHOW got a reading on my soul, and since he'd never seen anything like it, he figured he should study this phenomenon in case it could prove useful.

And of course, to ensure I wouldn't be messing things up for him, he tried to mind-control me.

He didn't account for the Master Caster of the Gaster Blaster to open a can of Gaster Blaster Master Caster Disaster on his ass. Not sure how he showed up, didn't really have a chance to speak with him before he went on to systematically tear down Lab Zero and all its valuable research material but... eh. Thanks for the save, doc.

Aside from that, the Good Doctor left Painwheel Carol in his wake, alive if a little battered. Not going to lie, I was a tiny bit scared to interact with her, but knowing that at her core she was still a good person, I tried to bring her somewhere she could rest... or I tried to, at any rate, since the girl has so many mechanical enhancements she's almost twice my weight.

Also ran into Fukua, a kind-of-clone of Filia which was weird considering that A: I'm pretty sure she wasn't canon, and B: this should be a little early in the timeline for her to exist.

I might be overthinking it. Anyways, I shoouuuld probably get ready for that mission with Chaiyapon. Not really the best moment, but it might give me the time to think of what the heck to do with those two.

Path to be Rizz Lord is both long and short, good luck!
I'll bloody need it, if these events become a daily occurrence.

If you ever need training with your SOUL Trait, I would be more than willing to help you.
I think I'll be taking you up on that soon, I really need to get myself sorted out.

Continuing from the last post, I've decided to give Saji some push.

While spending time mastering chess is a decent method to get Sona's attention a better way is to simply show himself to be a worthy addition to Sona's team. For that he only needs two things and he is already one of them!

Yes, one of them is sacred gear... Without them, Saji might have to do a lot but with his absorption line, the awakening of it would immediately catch Sona's interest. This means that the only real thing the guy needs to do is prove himself to be a team member and that's by showing himself to be a school council candidate.

Upon telling him this Saji seems to has his Eureka moment, good for him!

I might be overthinking it. Anyways, I shoouuuld probably get ready for that mission with Chaiyapon.
Chai is ready with his training with Verdant, just call him now.

N/A
Chromatic Hands: Allow a skeletal hand with a hole in its palm to be summoned for every soul the user possess (currently 16)
Light Pink: Creates a small pink flower that heals the user's wounds and reduces fatigue

Epic Blasters:
• Multiple of them used at once can create explosions comparable to that of a nuclear weapon
Bone Magic Enhancement:
Denial of Death:
• The Eye slowly generates charges to a maximum of 3 (1 every month). The generation of these charges can be accelerated through the consumption of magical energy.
Code Manipulation:
• This allows the wielder to ignore injuries and keep fighting no matter the state of their body
• This allows the wielder to massively enhance the power of any SOUL related weapon
Kindness:

Cruelty:

Perseverance:

Despair:

Justice:

Prejudice:

Patience:

Impulse:

Bravery:

Fear:

Integrity:

Deceit:

Determination:

Pneuma:

Innocence:

Void:

I have been practicing a bit with my new Eye recently, trying to make it affect my Chromatic Hands the same way it did my Gaster Blasters. I feel like I am almost there with it, maybe just one or two minor corrections away from achieving it.

I had also gone to another world with two of the other Hall Members, Locke and Chai. I managed to increase my STATS without LOVE due to it, something I will admit that I do not truly understand.

He didn't account for the Master Caster of the Gaster Blaster to open a can of Gaster Blaster Master Caster Disaster on his ass. Not sure how he showed up, didn't really have a chance to speak with him before he went on to systematically tear down Lab Zero and all its valuable research material but... eh. Thanks for the save, doc.
That was terrible and you know it was. And you are welcome for the assistance. I could not have anything potentially disturbing the data.

Finance: 4,000 Contribution Points

It finally happened... After almost 5 years of development, the first great witch.

Well, first and second... These two are twins, one of the first duo to make a contract with me to be precise; as expected for some of the original magical girls their witches are majestic and overwhelming. Considering that they were some of the oldest magical girls, one that survived long enough to be considered an adult they outperform all active magical girls in terms of experience.

Unlike some other incidents, this one happens organically. I can hear the AI running her calculation like crazies while the Hive laughs at the absurdity of even, indeed if no one did anything whole Dragon City would be destroyed!

For me, this is an exam... I have prepared Dragon City for this let's see how they fare.

I managed to increase my STATS without LOVE due to it, something I will admit that I do not truly understand.
Gal Gun is a good place, you should visit again... It always a great day for Gal * Gun!

N/A
Epic Chromatic Hands: Allow an enhanced skeletal hand with a hole in its palm to be summoned for every soul the user possesses (currently 17)
Fusion: Hands can fuse together to double the amount of power of each attack for every hand that fuses. Currently only a maximum of 4 hands can be fused, leading to a maximum multiplier of 8x.​
Light Pink: Creates a small pink flower that heals the user's wounds and reduces fatigue​
Salmon: Shoots a ball of energy that redistributes the STATS of whoever it hits, making them all equal​

Epic Blasters:
Bone Magic Enhancement:
Denial of Death:
Code Manipulation:
Kindness:

Cruelty:

Perseverance:

Despair:

Justice:

Prejudice:

Patience:

Impulse:

Bravery:

Fear:

Integrity:

Deceit:

Determination:

Pneuma:

Innocence:

Equity:
• Slowly unlocks more abilities depending on how balanced the user is.
• [Current Balance Level: 0%]

Void:

It seems like this AU has yet to run out of gifts to give. Another child, this one with a SOUL that shined a soft salmon colour, dead on the ground. From a short inspection of the scene, it seemed like the child had bled out just as I arrived. Not one to let a gift go to waste, I reached out and absorbed its SOUL, a SOUL of balance and Equity.

After absorbing it, I felt like there was a seed if potential inside of it. It currently offered me no new powers beyond the increases in the strength of my SOUL, but I could instinctively feel that it would eventually gift me powers if I nurtured it for long enough. Very, very interesting.

I also began to feel slightly less empty inside. It seems as if absorbing Human SOULs is helping to repair the damage left upon me by my 'accident'.

Gal Gun is a good place, you should visit again... It always a great day for Gal * Gun!
It was an...experience...to say the least.

User ID: We do what we must, because we can!
Name:
Kihara Aiko
World: Toaruverse
Mission: None
Finance: ? CP [Calculating...]
>Archetype: Mad Scientist
>Touhou's Flight
>Learning/Training Booster x1,000,000,000
>Esper Ability: Information (LV5+++; Able to call up Wings and Halo at a whim)
>Imperial Fist Martial Arts (Akame Ga Kill)
>Ludicrous Skill: Sword Saint
>Ludicrous Skill: Miracle Doctor

NanoCybernetics:
>NC-"Witch Time": Nanomachines enabling Anime-Sandevistan (Cyberpunk: Edgerunners) functionality.
>NC-"Perfect Focus": Upgrade for NC-"Witch Time", Auto-Activation for Dodging, no cooldown.
>NC-"Battle Continuation": Nanomachines that repair/stabilize damage to keep the host operational, limited by available matter.
>NC-"Vampiric Regeneration": Upgrade for NC-"Battle Continuation", absorb free organic matter to regenerate damage.
>NC-"Nanomachines, Son!": Nanomachines that Harden In Response To Physical Trauma.
>NC-"Resistance is Futile": Upgrade to NC-"Nanomachines, Son!", integrates Calculate Fortress capability.
>NC-"Fist of God": Nanomachines that improve host physical abilities by plus five times peak human level.
>NC-"Devil Trigger": Enables activation of time-limited NC-supercharge-mode, triples NC effectiveness, grows armor-shell around host.
>NC-"Exterior 2.0": Nanomachine Quantum-Ansible to SemiBio-Supercomputer designed to emulate Esper brains.
>NC-"Imagine Resistance": Nanomachine-supported implant that dissipates mana-based spells right before they hit the host.
>NC-"Eyes of Counterspell": Nanomachine-supported eye-lens implant that can weaken and dissipate mana-based spells within LoS.
>NC-"Force Shell": Nanomachine-implant that projects a conformal energy shield around the host.
>NC-"Guardian Shield": Nanomachine-implant that projects a localized shield dome/sphere centered on the host.
>NC-"Emergency Protocol": Nanomachine-implant that connects to a larger partner-device to teleport the host to safety.
>NC-A3C "Hyperspace Arsenal": Nanomachine-implant that connects to an Anti-Art Attachment stored in an extradimensional storage-space.
>NC-"Vibranium Web": Nanomachine web that absorbs, distributes and expels energy, increases durability and efficiency of other NanoCybernetics, possesses great enough energy capacity to allow NC-"Witch Time" to run for an hour without needing to cool down.
>NC-"Five_Over: Electric": Vibranium nanomachines tuned towards absorbtion, projection, amplification and modification of electromagnetic fields and electric currents.
>NC-"Five_Over: Thermal": Vibranium nanomachines tuned towards absorbtion and projection of heat energy.
>NC-"Five_Over: Kinetic": Vibranium nanomachines tuned towards absorbtion, projection and modification of kinetic energy and inertia.
>NC-"Five_Over: Gravitic": Vibranium nanomachines and support devices tuned towards projection of anti-gravity and gravity fields. Can project miniature black holes and detonate aluminum.

Tech Bases:
>Academy City (Toaru)
>Cyberpunk 2077/Edgerunners (Everything)
>Trial of Tainted Space (Generic Shields)
>Marvel (Vibranium, Iron Man Suit Mk1 + Arc Reactor, improved repulsor tech)
>Mass Effect (YMIR, LOKI & FENRIS mechs, Eezo-less version)
>Arknights (Originium, Tech using it; Landships, pretty much everything)

Hello, Kihara Aiko here, your favorite Mad Scientist this side of the dimensional barrier!

I've spent some more time on gathering more minions from among the disaffected level zero students of the city.

I'm basically a mob boss now, since almost all of the Skill Out gangs now work for me, getting money and resources to develop their abilities further.

My work figuring out how to break past someone's natural limits and develop esper powers despite not being suited to it is paying off every day.

There's still idiots out there who cause problems, but the vast majority of the city is being made vastly safer by my interventions.

Of course, as an unofficial level five esper, I gotta deal with Aleister in his tower, but we have an understanding, so he lets me do my thing, as it advances his real goals a lot more than the other idiots.

The only thing that could be a danger to me is Imagine Breaker, because it would negate my growth boosters.

Fortunately, Kamijou Touma doesn't know shit about me and I am taking care to never ever meet him in person if I can avoid it.

I cannot just do nothing because I still need to advance Aleister's goals, for which Touma is the most useful tool because he can nullify fate instead of just being immune to it like I am.

Which leads me to the current situation, where I have to talk to old man Gensei and stop his Level Six Shift project.

Because it's all a lie and I am going to relish revealing that to him. That old bastard has it coming to him for his many atrocities.

Maybe I'll get to slap around Accelerator a bit too, if the guy gets uppity, but I doubt it.

From what I heard it mean 'Ugly Bastards'
Ah. Then that is no problem.
N/A
Chromatic Hands: Allow a skeletal hand with a hole in its palm to be summoned for every soul the user possess (currently 15)

Kindness:

Cruelty:

Perseverance:

Despair:

Justice:

Prejudice:

Patience:

Impulse:

Bravery:

Fear:

Integrity:

Deceit:

Determination:

Pneuma:

Void:

As I have looted this AU of everything of value, I reckon there is no reason for me to be staying here. To be honest, the walking monster corpses, while highly interesting, are something that I would rather not deal with.

And so starts my journey to my 3rd dead AU

Are there any other things that I should be notified of regarding your family? What are the benefits of me joining the Kihara family? And finally, how willing are you to source my some 'ethically' sound living children, preferably pre-pubescent? It is far easier to awaken the Souls of those yet to hit poverty.

I would also be amicable to sharing some of my research notes on the Soul and magic in return. Or aid you with any matter regarding those two areas.
The Kihara family is a clan of mad scientists. We are (in)famous for our brilliance, ability to advance science by ridiculous degrees and the complete lack of ethics, morality and conscience most of us have.

Becoming a member means gaining the Archetype: Mad Scientist and being able to use the Kihara method of science, which is based on predictive brilliance to skip most of the scientific method and make a prediction, followed by an experiment to confirm your prediction, which also gives you data to make a new prediction.

About children, while Academy City has a bunch of orphans available for Kiharas to use in unethical experiments, I used to be one of those before I managed to convince the Kihara running my particular orphan-blending project that I am much more suited to doing SCIENCE than being SCIENCE.

So, I can get children for you, yes, but it is definitely unethical, unless you aren't killing them, in which case it would be both ethical and moral.

About your research notes, I am interested. If I get enough of an understanding of Souls, I might be able to use my esper power to copy someone else's soul and attached powers. Without having to throw them into a blender to make the science-juice come out.

World: Danmachi
Objective: Clear the Dungeon, slaying the Black Dragon on the final floor.
Rewards: 196,608 CP
Epic Chromatic Hands Lv.14 (1492/1500): Allow an enhanced skeletal hand with a hole in its palm to be summoned for every soul the user possesses (currently 17)
Fusion: Hands can fuse together to double the amount of power of each attack for every hand that fuses. Currently only a maximum of 4 hands can be fused, leading to a maximum multiplier of 8x.
Light Pink: Creates a small pink flower that heals the user's wounds and reduces fatigue
Salmon: Shoots a ball of energy that redistributes the STATS of whoever it hits, making them all equal

Epic Blasters:
Bone Magic Enhancement:
Denial of Death:
Code Manipulation:
Kindness:

Cruelty:

Perseverance:

Despair:

Justice:

Prejudice:

Patience:

Impulse:

Bravery:

Fear:

Integrity:

Deceit:

Determination:

Pneuma:

Innocence:

Equity:
• Slowly unlocks more abilities depending on how balanced the user is.
• [Current Balance Level: 0%]

Void:

I have had some rather productive sessions in the Hall recently. An individual called Raziel gave me two books, one Copper and one Gold. Upon 'using' them, I felt a rush of comprehension and understanding for my Chroma Magic. However, I felt like a lot of the energy went to waste, dispersing into the atmosphere. Therefore, in order to avoid such an occurrence again if I ever use another item similar to that, I have decided to embark on my first 'Mission'.

From what I researched of the world, it comes with a way of getting stronger through gaining 'Excelia' and then 'leveling up'. Through this process, 'Adventures' could gain 'Skills' and 'Developmental Abilities' further increasing their strength beyond their base characteristics.

The Kihara family is a clan of mad scientists. We are (in)famous for our brilliance, ability to advance science by ridiculous degrees and the complete lack of ethics, morality and conscience most of us have.

Becoming a member means gaining the Archetype: Mad Scientist and being able to use the Kihara method of science, which is based on predictive brilliance to skip most of the scientific method and make a prediction, followed by an experiment to confirm your prediction, which also gives you data to make a new prediction.

About children, while Academy City has a bunch of orphans available for Kiharas to use in unethical experiments, I used to be one of those before I managed to convince the Kihara running my particular orphan-blending project that I am much more suited to doing SCIENCE than being SCIENCE.

So, I can get children for you, yes, but it is definitely unethical, unless you aren't killing them, in which case it would be both ethical and moral.

About your research notes, I am interested. If I get enough of an understanding of Souls, I might be able to use my esper power to copy someone else's soul and attached powers. Without having to throw them into a blender to make the science-juice come out.
Consider me interested. Though I do have one question, what exactly is 'Archetype: Mad Scientist'.

As for what I plan to do to the children, I plan to awaken and then extract their SOULs. I wish to see if they have any Traits that I have not yet managed to absorb and if they do not, I will likely use them in order to test some of my hypotheses regarding the 'Code' of the universe.

And here are some of my research notes:
• CORE Prototype Blueprints
• A Complete Breakdown on SOUL Traits
• The Effect of HATE on SOUL Traits
• SOUL Magics and their Manifestation
• Artifical SOUL Prototype Notes
• Observations on Stolen SOULs
• Observations on the Void SOUL
Determination Extractor Blueprints
• The Changing of SOUL Traits
• Simple SOUL Engineering
• Advanced SOUL Engineering
• Amalgam SOUL Notes
• Observations on Shattered SOULs

And some equipment to help you begin:
• Vial of Determination
• Miniaturised Determination Extractor
• SOUL Probe
• Vial of HATE

Last edited:
Finance: 34,000 Contribution Points

Dragon City survived the calamity, but not without paying a huge price.

9 megacorporations, deities level elders, they all died. Even the great war god Revere had sacrifice himself to bring down the great witch. For the first time since the foundation of Dragon City, this place has regressed to a total state of anarchy. The realisation of this gives rise to a power struggle to filled the power vacuum left by these great company.

Amongst these is Meng Chao who has the support of both Broken Star Club and Dragon City Secret Police.

I can't wait to see how things will turn out; after all, this is about the time Mother of Monster started making her move too... and as humanity is right now they're no match of Mother's Machination.

Maybe I'll get to slap around Accelerator a bit too, if the guy gets uppity, but I doubt it.
Give him a shoulder loli, that's the guy's weakness.

User: Occult Hobbyist
Name:
Mamiya Kyouka
World: Ocean Hunter
Mission: -
Finance: 8000 CP

Eheheheh~ It took awhile but finally, things have been progressing for our needs~

The academy running properly now, with separation between the occult, the arcane and the mundane fully in place in descending order how secretive they are. The world already changed to be far more dangerous due to leftover of our experiments after all, there isn't any need of endangering things more. Something we made sure all of our student in all courses know by heart~ And some professors too, ehehehe, as sometimes they can be a bit far more enthusiastic than should be.

Occult mostly of those we trust, inner circle of you will. Rarely any members inside will directly interacting with the commoners, most simply spent their time inside and essentially the permanent staff of the academy. Some maids and stewards are even actually veteran occult students heheh~ Arcane deals not only with magic that we deemed safe enough for public to use but also a far more advanced science such as Fabrication. Mundane mostly dealt with practical subjects such as carpentry, woodmaking, laws, and so on. Sometimes there are crossovers of course, and we offer only the highest of quality, but most seek us only for arcane, which is a shame.

Ehehehe, though our offerings meant that we had to expand to accommodate more students, which also means more staffs, further means more logistic. Our 'Campus' now enveloped the whole island previously, as now we added more land to expand~ Even then it's by all intent and purpose, academy island with our own standing army and navy~

Which is fine, people still send their children to us and those children will be our own powers in one way or another~

9 megacorporations, deities level elders, they all died. Even the great war god Revere had sacrifice himself to bring down the great witch. For the first time since the foundation of Dragon City, this place has regressed to a total state of anarchy. The realisation of this gives rise to a power struggle to filled the power vacuum left by these great company.
Ahh, anarchy, how nostalgic~ Truly pitiful for things to go this way but it is what it is ehehehe~

An informant confirmed my info, indeed there is another survivor of the Holy Sword Project.

Fallen Angel for all its bad reputation in early DxD indeed deserves to be the protagonist faction; I only mention this to Grigori in passing yet the next day Yuuma comes to tell me more than enough info for me to make a move.

One reservation for a 1 on 1 session with Rias on Sunday later, I quickly found myself in Italy doing what I used to do all the time... Sneak and steal stuff from a fortified base. It was an interesting experience, pretty hard to get in but once we manage to be inside taking everything is not too hard. I ended up taking all the equipment they left there, some leftover notes and most importantly the girl.

Unsurprised to say, when Sunday comes around Rias is quite surprised.

The world has already changed to be far more dangerous due to leftover of our experiments after all
I wonder what's more fun, your experiment or Lee and Io's children...

User: Tea-Fuelled Intellect
Name:
Intelli Saiko
World: Boku no Hero Academia
Finance: - CP

Time passed and we've passed the entrance exam.

Izuku was given the power safely, my plan worked out well enough. Izuku's training arc also was similar to canon but also not as I assisted Allmight with the 'training plan'. Both reigning Izuku from overdoing it and also simply surpassing it. The AR food is simply too convenient in this regards, even Izuku's weak body adapted to the power of All for One far quicker than Cnaon. Though not that Izuku was as weak as in canon, he already trained hard even before receiving his power after all.

Everyone doing well too, though perhaps some attention must be given to Mineta in particular. Boy has been grown in both stature and mentally as while his...desire is still alive and well, it's far more mature in how he handles it. Closer to late Issei at worst I suppose if I should make a comparison. Bakugou and others been doing well too of course, everyone is.

As for the entrance exam, it was went as expected. The same event went roughly the same, with Izuku stealing the show. Yours truly relying on a pair of mooks I generated mostly to give everyone a false sense of measurement for my power. Everyone also perform roughly within expectation.

Thus all that's left is to wait now.

One reservation for a 1 on 1 session with Rias on Sunday later, I quickly found myself in Italy doing what I used to do all the time... Sneak and steal stuff from a fortified base. It was an interesting experience, pretty hard to get in but once we manage to be inside taking everything is not too hard. I ended up taking all the equipment they left there, some leftover notes and most importantly the girl.
That's good to hear, saving the girl is good.

One might think that what I did with Angels is more than enough...

But to me, that wasn't even the beginning. Using the time they gain from not dying and the plan I obtain from tycoon Clara I've created a great revolutionary system that will cause the Great Leap Forward. We called this "IDOL project"

With the combination of complex programs and PR, this project overturns heaven merging and upgrading existing culture...

Somehow cultures regardless of how obscured respected and one with less than stellar quality are neatly merged with budding Idol focus tide creating a more acceptable version of controversial culture. To be honest, this paragraph is probably just a word salad, in conclusion, this plan turns our angels into idol and solves everything!

Thus all that's left is to wait now.
I am sure you'll pass, that exam is easy~

User: Great Work Prospector
Name:
Clara of Archisorte
World: Bioshock
Finance: 71000 CP

The mission completed~

It took awhile but I did it. Though I did it by creating a new social movement advocating balance between Fabrication and Clankers, biology and machine. A mix of discipline of the two essentially, enough to create quite the ideological divide that everyone distracted enough as I took care and nip the buds of various wars. It was rather hard as I essentially using fire to stop fire so there won't be wild fire, but I barely succeed. There will definitely many minor clashes in the future, or might even be wars, but not quite my responsibility~

Regardless, I am back on Rapture and with far more things in my side of things~ That world might've been far less advanced than Rapture in their understanding of science, but their bio-manipulation definitely much more than here despite that. Same with their robotics, and now I possess them both~

I've start doing something simple first, dogs! Man's best friend, something that surprisingly rare here as no one brought them, at least none of them survived~

To be honest, this paragraph is probably just a word salad, in conclusion, this plan turns our angels into idol and solves everything!
Somehow. I am still not sure how myself ufufu~ It might've only worked due to your world being a Blue Star~

Back