You mean put in their descriptions? if so then Done.
Bith of your look good! If your Sheet is in the Apocrypha it's been looked over and considered acceptable.
@See my smile no longer a WIP
I must me honest, I am tempted to ask if I can lower my refresh to 2 so I can get some drive stunt related to using my segway.
I will think on it (and if needed replace on of my current stunts)

If you want to drop commonly 2 refresh you can but, what would the Stunt with your Segway be?

Okay, I'll get the IC up in the next two- three days or so, if you're sheet is a WIP you have that much time.

Sadly like last time this has started in a time where study limits my time and energy to make a proper opening post.
I will post when I can, as soon as possible, which will probally be sunday.

Sadly like last time this has started in a time where study limits my time and energy to make a proper opening post.
I will post when I can, as soon as possible, which will probally be sunday.

I was legitimately terrified you were going to say you were dropping out. At least thats not the case. It feels like Liz might be the only person Faridah will get along with, what with generally being a friendly and upbeat individual.

Alrighty @See my smile :

I'mma make a quick Notice Roll to see if there are cameras in room, if that's cool with you.

EDIT: So, if I'm doing the math right, this should be -1, 0, +1, +1

I have Notice +4, so this should total to a result of +5? Correct?

DOUBLE EDIT: Oh, wait a minute, it's 0,-1,+1,+1
So +5 total still?
Floom threw 4 6-faced dice. Reason: Notice Check Total: 16
3 3 2 2 5 5 6 6

Last edited:
Alrighty @See my smile :

I'mma make a quick Notice Roll to see if there are cameras in room, if that's cool with you.

EDIT: So, if I'm doing the math right, this should be -1, 0, +1, +1

I have Notice +4, so this should total to a result of +5? Correct?

DOUBLE EDIT: Oh, wait a minute, it's 0,-1,+1,+1
So +5 total still?
There are several cameras. Two are the large boxy kind in the corners of the room near the door and one is a smaller bubble camera right above the entrance. All three seem to be recording.

Studying foreign languages has its perk to play a rather 'arrogant character' like Sarah.
For those curious or just because it makes sense for your character to know what Sarah said there.
Literal translation: "Peace ô' sister. Faridah is your name? You are quite a pearl."
Contextual translation: "Hello my friend. Faridah is your name? You are a beautiful pearl."

EDIT: Arabic is read from right to left.

Last edited:
That's my fault for some reason it wasn't informing me of posts. Here's a post!

Guess I'll give Rapport a shot.

EDIT: Well that didn't work. That's net of 0, if I get my math right. -1,0,-1,+1, and I have Rapport +1.
Floom threw 4 6-faced dice. Reason: Rapport Check +1 Total: 11
1 1 3 3 2 2 5 5

Last edited:
@See my smile

Rolling for examining the papers further, using my Investigation (+1) skill.

I believe thats an overall of +3? (3 from the 5s and 6, subtract 1 from the 1 and +1 from the skill rank) Does this work?

And do you have any idea how to use SV's inbuilt dice roller? It used to be on the bottom right of one's post, but I'm not seeing anything there anymore.

@See my smile

Rolling for examining the papers further, using my Investigation (+1) skill.

I believe thats an overall of +3? (3 from the 5s and 6, subtract 1 from the 1 and +1 from the skill rank) Does this work?

And do you have any idea how to use SV's inbuilt dice roller? It used to be on the bottom right of one's post, but I'm not seeing anything there anymore.
It's under more options and you notice an interesting little caveat that says that if you die the death will be ruled as a car accident and your funeral will be comp'd by the government but, in more words and covered in legalize.

@See my smile I'd like to take a look at the paper myself, using my investigation +3, with an eye in particular for how ironclad that NDA looks.

3 + 1 + 1 - 1 + 1 = 5
Another Amoeba threw 4 6-faced dice. Reason: Investigation +3 Total: 17
6 6 5 5 1 1 5 5

Last edited:
@See my smile I'd like to take a look at the paper myself, using my investigation +3, with an eye in particular for how ironclad that NDA looks.

3 + 1 + 1 - 1 + 1 = 5
The NDA seems to say in no uncertain terms if you in any way, shape, or form mention what goes on in this department you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. And maybe disappear or be arrested for treason. The last bit isn't said but, you get the feeling it's there.

Back