The Miscellaneous Artworks of Danthefan28 also known as artbydd

Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

As you may or may not be aware, I actually do art stuff; I have a diploma in Visual Arts from TAFE, and have also completed two courses in Graphic Design.

And currently being bored, I've decided to share some here on Sufficient Velocity, some of these art works are related to stories I have written, some are inspired by movies that never got made.

My mediums are pen, pencil, graphic markers and occasionally water colour markers.
An Age Of Heroes Or Darkness

For those of you familiar with "An Age Of Heroes Or Darkness: A Meta Human Timeline" by @Mr.Gatsby, then you should know that I am his co-writer and the creator of certain characters and story arcs in the series, and if you didn't know that, or were unaware of the timelines existence? Well, a link is at the bottom of this post, so do check it out if you feel so inclined, I personally think it's really good.

Anyway, the artwork you see above was originally on an A3 piece of paper, and made by me.

I imagined each image as being a comic book cover or a poster for the stories in the timeline.

Others are essentially snapshots, or my own artistic representation of what I thought that certain scenes or characters, items or even places would look like.
forums.sufficientvelocity.com

An Age Of Heroes Or Darkness: A Meta Human Timeline Timeline

News and Stories

Back