The Earthling's Search; a Stellaris Quest

Let us drink hemlock brother and lead humanity to immense hatred and evil!

...Question are we going to have Elves in our game? I'd love to see some Drow Civs going around looking for slaves. It would be the perfect first enemy.
Indeed, Humanity's first step to the stars shall be on the Backs of Xenos, then when we are strong enough, We break those backs.
Xenophilic Indeed Mwhahaha
( :p )
Love is a harsh mistress after all.

[x] Beacon of Liberty: Human society is a shining beacon of light in a sea of darkness. Liberty and individual freedoms are held in the highest regard here.
[x] Charismatic: All aliens seem to enjoy the company of humans and value their opinions.
[x] Meritocracy: An individuals' social station or personal connections should have no bearing on their profession. The sole basis for advancement in this society is demonstrated ability and talent.

...Question are we going to have Elves in our game? I'd love to see some Drow Civs going around looking for slaves. It would be the perfect first enemy.
I mean, it's a Stellaris quest, it's harder to find someone who don't use slaves. Or many shades of xenocides. Or using conquered races as a delicacy, in few weird exampels

Last edited:
Same. I think the game is geared more towards 'let's all be friends' vs 'lets make slaves do all the work'. Espeically since in game having robots do the menial tasks basically makes xeno slaves useless.

Same. I think the game is geared more towards 'let's all be friends' vs 'lets make slaves do all the work'. Espeically since in game having robots do the menial tasks basically makes xeno slaves useless.
Well theres also the odd fanatic purifier which is hilarious when their AIs, since they can't do the correct methods to win
Player FP is fun tho
I dunnu, I always end up surrounded by slaving hegemonies. Hell, I few times founded Federations of slaving hegemonies, which was amusing as hell
Its probably because your Not a slaver or xenophobe
Whenever I play xenophobe (Every game so far since I bought it) I only find xenophiles or Materialist Militarists
With everything else being one offs or WEEEAK groups

slaving hegemonies coming together? screenshots please?
You must befriend them and let someone beat them senseless, usually some other hegemony, then they accept it. And I think I have a save of one of the newest games where I from boredom started doing it again, only now playing as bots
Using an idiom from my language, 'You just don't know how to cook them'. What you need is 6 races top, which are army, specific resources miners and maybe food, if you feel as an absolutely disgusting being today. Then, you go full biologist and config them, every new conquest is swiftly killed off and replaced by your ultra slaves

Last edited:
You must befriend them and let someone beat them senseless, usually some other hegemony, then they accept it. And I think I have a save of one of the newest games where I from boredom started doing it again, only now playing as bots

Using an idiom from my language, 'You just don't know how to cook them'. What you need is 6 races top, which are army, specific resources miners and maybe food, if you feel as an absolutely disgusting being today. Then, you go full biologist and take them more, every new conquest is swiftly killed off and replaced by your ultra slaves
When I play as Purifiers I just genocide via Consumption :p

[x] Beacon of Liberty: Human society is a shining beacon of light in a sea of darkness. Liberty and individual freedoms are held in the highest regard here.
[x] Charismatic: All aliens seem to enjoy the company of humans and value their opinions.
[x] Meritocracy: An individuals' social station or personal connections should have no bearing on their profession. The sole basis for advancement in this society is demonstrated ability and talent

[X] Free Haven: Human society has a well-earned reputation as a free haven. The tired, the poor, the huddled masses yearning to breathe free - all are welcome here, regardless of their species or origin.
[X] Beacon of Liberty: Human society is a shining beacon of light in a sea of darkness. Liberty and individual freedoms are held in the highest regard here.
[X] Charismatic: All aliens seem to enjoy the company of humans and value their opinions.

[X] Adaptive: Humanity is highly adaptive when it comes to foreign environments and cultures.
[X] Charismatic: All aliens seem to enjoy the company of humans and value their opinions.
[X] Resilient: Humans are physiologically resilient and will fight like enraged brood mothers to defend their worlds.

[X] Beacon of Liberty: Human society is a shining beacon of light in a sea of darkness. Liberty and individual freedoms are held in the highest regard here.
[X] Nomadic: Humanity has a nomadic past, and its members often think nothing when relocation to another world.
[X]Shadow Council: Unbeknownst to its own citizens, this society is actually manipulated from behind the scenes by a secretive shadow council. Appearances must be kept, but the tyranny of the majority should also be guarded against. After all, what if the fools vote for the wrong candidate?

Come on, lets get some Orwellian totalitarianism hiding behind a facade of democracy.

Last edited:
[X] Free Haven: Human society has a well-earned reputation as a free haven. The tired, the poor, the huddled masses yearning to breathe free - all are welcome here, regardless of their species or origin.
[x] Meritocracy: An individuals' social station or personal connections should have no bearing on their profession. The sole basis for advancement in this society is demonstrated ability and talent.

[x] Meritocracy: An individuals' social station or personal connections should have no bearing on their profession. The sole basis for advancement in this society is demonstrated ability and talent
[X] Resilient: Humans are physiologically resilient and will fight like enraged brood mothers to defend their worlds.

[X]Shadow Council: Unbeknownst to its own citizens, this society is actually manipulated from behind the scenes by a secretive shadow council. Appearances must be kept, but the tyranny of the majority should also be guarded against. After all, what if the fools vote for the wrong candidate?

So we get to make that xenophilia into a hoax? This quest may yet be salvaged.

[] Meritocracy: An individuals' social station or personal connections should have no bearing on their profession. The sole basis for advancement in this society is demonstrated ability and talent

How does this fundamentally differ from that egalitarism in the first vote?

[X] Nomadic: Humanity has a nomadic past, and its members often think nothing when relocation to another world.

Guerilla warfare on galactic scale. Make them shed blood for every cubic millimetre of our planets, and should keeping the planet become infeasible, scorch it and move on.

[X] Meritocracy: An individuals' social station or personal connections should have no bearing on their profession. The sole basis for advancement in this society is demonstrated ability and talent.

Egalitarism is everyone are equal in given opportunity, Meritocracic Egalitarism is that only people that are better in their opportunity are allowed to advance to higher positions
Egalitarian: Any society that does not embrace equality between its members - where an individual can rise to any position with enough hard work - is not only deeply unfair, but ultimately counterproductive. Cannot use Autocratic authority, allows Utopian living standards, cannot have Impoverished living conditions for full citizens. Opposes Authoritarian
The bolded part includes meritocracy already. While some people may accomplish more than others for a given amount of effort, they still have to work hard to accomplish anything noteworthy.

[X] Meritocracy: An individuals' social station or personal connections should have no bearing on their profession. The sole basis for advancement in this society is demonstrated ability and talent.
[X] Talented: Every human has a natural aptitude for something.

Back