-Gine is basically "no, the universe is better with basically no Saiyans left, I'm glad they're all dead, our people were a near-plague", from what you've put up here, @Omida .
Pretty much, though she did of course dream of new Saiyan society, but dismissed those dreams as fantasy since all the remaining Saiyans were (to her knowledge) still going as they were under Freeza's employment. Going to Earth and meeting Goku who is so un-Saiyan like and Gohan, especially Gohan I think, would go a long way towards convincing Gine that Saiyans can be reborn and reforged into something new, something better. Something like Universe 6 Saiyans :V
The only sad thing is, we don't have a Bardock.
Maybe we can convince DefRevenge24601 to take up Bardock alongside GM'ing.

Pretty much, though she did of course dream of new Saiyan society, but dismissed those dreams as fantasy since all the remaining Saiyans were (to her knowledge) still going as they were under Freeza's employment. Going to Earth and meeting Goku who is so un-Saiyan like and Gohan, especially Gohan I think, would go a long way towards convincing Gine that Saiyans can be reborn and reforged into something new, something better. Something like Universe 6 Saiyans :V

Maybe we can convince DefRevenge24601 to take up Bardock alongside GM'ing.
Well, that or I could pull double-duty. I've drawn up a Bardock sheet like 3 times now. :rofl:

Alternatively, if @Nox , @Zedalb , and/or @The Fourth Monado are interested?

I'll push this in the Recruitment thread again.

EDIT: I have a couple rough thoughts I'll try to sketch out later tonight...

Last edited:
From what I see in Raditz personality section on @Crayak sheet for him...if he gets the chance he may or may not attempt to genuinely kill her. Damn, with yours and Crayak's applications I'm looking forward to whenever this starts.
To paraphrase from the man himself: "I won't hesitate to kill, even if it's my own mother!":p
Only not really, since he must've known Gine better than baby Kakarot. There'll be a lot of dark mother-son arguments about his career I'm sure.

-Raditz is 100% fine with how things were/are, is mostly ambivalent about the loss, and right now has pretty much no desire for changes. @Crayak can correct me on this.
That's completely right. If this were your average fanfiction he'd be the most likely to abandon ship around the Ginyu saga(news that Frieza destroyed his race notwithstanding). However if we skip past that to when Super Vegeta emerges victorious over Frieza's corpse he'd be 100% on board with the new Saiyan hegemony.

So, just blowing a bit of smoke/ideas out as they've rolled around....

-Vegeta, if he'd read the relevant literature, would think of himself as the next Arthur Pendragon. A son of the rightful king, desiring to retake his kingdom from a tyrant, etc etc etc.
-If we continue the Arhturian theme, Vegeta would be less of an Arthur, and more of a Mordred, except he's the child of a fusion of the worst versions of Uther, and many aspects of Vortigen/Vortigaunt.
-The trick is, Vegeta's canon arc, which I intend to at least echo/parallel in broad strokes, was a sort of reverse-Mordred. He went from being terrible to being an overall good man, just one with a prickly personality.
-Of course, his "kingdom" is still, like, 6 Saiyans or something. At best.
-That's not to say he couldn't find a few lost "holy" artifacts...though that's admittedly up to the GM.

Back