Super High School Life of Mutual Killing - Ultimate Hangman's Gambit Edition (Class Victory)

Created
Status
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

You wake up on a bed. It's not a particularly notable event, aside from the fact that you're in...
Intro & Updated Roster
You wake up on a bed. It's not a particularly notable event, aside from the fact that you're in a room you don't recognize. Well, perhaps "don't recognize" is a bit dramatic - it's definitely your dorm room, but you don't remember it having such garish wallpaper. Or giant metal plates over the windows. As it is, everything is lit with a kind of sickly yellow air by the sole light fixture on the ceiling. It's bright, but the light is making everything cast sharp shadows, and as a result everything feels sort of flat. As you look around, you realize that most of your belongings are gone; getting up and searching only confirms it. Almost everything but your wardrobe's been stolen, or vanished somehow. All you can find is a tablet with the school logo, an unmarked box, and a lint roller.

The series of tones signalling a PA announcement snaps you out of your reverie. You turn to look up at the television set affixed to one of the walls, where faculty members sometimes announce events, and where the lights out signal chimes from. Normally, it's just the logo of the school. Now, it's...some bear mascot?

"Hellooooo everyone! This is your headmaster speaking! Is everyone enjoying this beautiful Spring morning? I sure hope so! Puhuhu...get it?" The bear paused. "Well, anyways. I had this biiiig whole script here to ease you guys into this, but yannow what? Screw the script!" Its red eye gleamed. "You're all a bunch of no-name rejects anyways, so why should I waste my valuable time talking to you? I got bigger fish to fry, kiddos. Why don't you all just read the Student Manuals I left ya instead? Have a bear-utiful day!"

Hola, amigos! I assume you folks are all familiar with the classic old Mafia party-game? Of course you are! You're the worlds best and brightest! And if you don't, well. That's too bad! Anyways, as fun as slapping you all with funky wristwatches that kill you slowly whenever you break the rules would be, that'd be infringing on certain other people. Besides, as your headmaster, I'm ever-present! If you ever need, puhuhu, guidance, you can just call for me! Anyways, let's get right on to the main attraction: the rules! It's why you're looking at this, riiiight?

RULES
  1. All roles will be randomly assigned. That means I can't rig the deck against anyone! Well, not like I know which of you rabble are actually intelligent anyways.
  2. The game will be separated into Day and Night phases. Each Day phase is 72 hours, each Night phase is 48 hours or when I get all the Night Actions. If you ask reaaaalllllyyyyy nicely I might extend them, assuming you have a good reason.
  3. Always always always post at least once per Day Phase! It'd be nice if you did it once every 24 hours, honestly. Otherwise things get so booooring.
  4. Lynches happen at the end of the Day and are determined by the plurality of votes, not majority hammer. Ties could make things...interesting.
  5. Do not write illegible, hidden, or coded messages. Invisitext isn't as cute as you think it is, jackass.
  6. DO NOT DISCUSS THE GAME WITH OTHER PLAYERS OUTSIDE THIS THREAD. Only talk to another player elsewhere if there is something in your role that allows it.
  7. DO NOT EDIT YOUR DAMN POSTS. If you gotta fix something, doublepost.
  8. DO NOT DIRECTLY QUOTE YOUR FUCKING ROLE PM'S. If you gotta mention it, paraphrase.
  9. When you die, you gotta stop posting. You get one freebie message of literally no game value, and then you're outta here.
  10. When you vote, make it REALLY BIG and REALLY BRIGHT. When you unvote someone, make it REALLY BIG and REALLY BRIGHT. ALWAYS INCLUDE AN UNVOTE MESSAGE IF YOU'RE SWITCHING YOUR DAMN VOTE SO I KNOW HOW TO COUNT THE DAMN THINGS YOU FUCKS.
  11. If you got a question, or you're confused about something, ASK ME! It's way more fun to watch you kill each other on purpose and not because you got confused.
  12. Finally, do not act against the spirit of the game. This is a nebulous term, but includes such things as "Taking your ball and going home". Always keep fighting for yourself, always be trying to win. Don't give up, basically.
If you break the rules, you're gonna be in a world a hurt. That includes, but ain't limited to, modkilling you.

Now, without further ado, let's get things rolling! This game is gonna have 15 players, so sign up right here. All you gotta do is post in the thread and say that you're interested in joining the game.

Living Players
@Icarus - Survived to the endgame
@Azecreth - Survived to the endgame

Dead Players
@munchkinomatic, Ultimate Chemist - Executed on Day 1
@Bahn, Ultimate Painter - Made an Example on Night 1
@TenfoldShields, Ultimate Modeler - Executed on Day 2
@Logos, Ultimate Survivalist - Cashed Out on Night 2
@Sucal - Replaced during Night 2
@Nanimani, Ultimate Class Rep - Executed on Day 3
@LostDeviljho, Ultimate Ballerina - Made an Example on Night 3
@Bahn (Again), Ultimate Food Critic - Made an Example on Night 4
@Asmodemus, Ultimate Treasurer - Executed on Day 4
@TenMoreMiles, Ultimate Masseuse - Shot on Night 5
@Mortifer, Ultimate Lucky Student - Executed (Tie Breaker) on Day 5
@Deadly Snark, Ultimate Wrestler - Shot (Tie Breaker) on Day 5
@LupineVolt, Ultimate Violinist - Made an Example on Night 6
@Bondo, Ultimate Student Council Vice President - Executed on Day 6

Last edited:
I'm in. This should be fun. Hopefully it won't crash and burn like the last Mafia game...

Oh snap, Mafia? This brings back so many high school retreat memories. *cackles* Count this guy in.

Anyways, question.
Will we be skipping Day 1? There was some argument last time.

You're so trustworthy and logical that it loops back all the way to being suspicious.

...Or maybe that's what you want us to think.
[PARANOIA INTENSIFIES]
Honestly, remember what he said when the game ended.
He tries to act the same whether he's Town or maf. Honestly, I try to do the same, though I'm not sure I succeed.

...New strategy: lynch anyone who acts trustworthy. He gets a lynch. She gets a lynch. EVERYONE GETS A LYNCH.

Back