Stargate: 2078 [Shadowrun 5E] [Recruitment Closed]

And on a side note, Tekomandor, given the backstory I've given, Sam should probably have some amount of Public Awareness, but there aren't actually any rules for that (I think)?

EDIT: Starting with more, I mean.

Hey guys, just a short update - I've been kinda buys these past few days, and I'm gonna try and get the briefing update out tonight.

How much time passed while we were waiting anyway?

Also, could I substitute disguise and knowledge: anthropology for sewing?

Last edited:
I am sorry to announce this on such short notice - I really should have said something sooner.
I will be quite busy and away from my home computer for the next five days, coming back on Saturday.

Of course I will still have internet access, if only on my phone. Checking on the game and posting should be possible, though I'll probably only take time to do so once or maybe twice a day. Accessing roll20 on it will however not be viable. If any rolls are needed, someone else will have to do them for me, and I hope no combat will occur until then.

I hope this won't cause any disruption of the game.

Hey, do I need to roll for disguise if I'm making a reasonably appropriate outfit from stuff found at a thrift shop and a fabric store?

Hey, do I need to roll for disguise if I'm making a reasonably appropriate outfit from stuff found at a thrift shop and a fabric store?
No, no need to roll for that. Your cover story is as traders, but ones with access to a decent amount of tech.

That being said, totally inconsistent levels of development are the norm not the exception.

Back