Vote tally - Shards of a Broken Sun [Megaten/Shugo Chara/Exalted]

Scheduled vote count started by Baughn on Sep 9, 2024 at 5:51 PM, finished with 41 posts and 12 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
Baughn
Shards of a Broken Sun [Megaten/Shugo Chara/Exalted]
Post #4002
Post #4042

Disabled
Disabled
Enabled
Block
Yes
Disabled
Disabled
Enabled
Enabled

• [x]Plan Icebreaker
    -[X] So, Manticore. And child experiments. And how you know one who was also one of the science directors children. And a bunch of very public psychic children just got scattered to the four winds and there might be a chance some got "lost in the shuffle". There are some things that keep you up at night since you got your powers, Manticore is almost of them in a nightmare colored giftbox.
    --[X] Call Naoto before arriving and check in with Kana. Having a first hand account is really important, but just how much is she willing to reveal to help others and/or take out Manticore.
    -[x] [Saaya]Check if she's awake
    -- [x] And ask if she wants to be friends
    ---[x] Perhaps make the offer as part of a "start over" icebreaker. Something along the lines of, "Hi. My name is Hinamori Amu. I like omelets, music class, and window shopping. I dislike home economics, even though I'm getting better at cooking. And I don't like ghosts or monsters. I'm psychic. I can lift things without touching them, and I try not to read thoughts; but it is almost impossible for me not to know other people's emotions. What is your name?" (doesnt need to be these exact likes, dislikes, etc. I pulled most of this from the wiki)
    ---[x] I'm moving to a new school, because my old one got destroyed by demons, and I could use some more friends. Would you like to be friends with me?"
    -[X] So, Manticore. And child experiments. And how you know one who was also one of the science directors children. And a bunch of very public psychic children just got scattered to the four winds and there might be a chance some got "lost in the shuffle". There are some things that keep you up at night since you got your powers, Manticore is almost of them in a nightmare colored giftbox.
    --[X] Call Naoto, check in with Kana. Having a first hand account is really important, but just how much is she willing to reveal to help others and/or take out Manticore.
    --[X] Call Naoto, check in with Kana. Having a first hand account is really important, but just how much is she willing to reveal to help others and/or take out Manticore.
    - [X] And ask if she's okay
    --[X] Would you mind clarifying where we now (would like to?) stand with each other, given the everything that has happened recently?
    -[X] Ask her to promise never to use her powers to erase another human being like she tried to do to Amu ever again, unless there was absolutely no other choice.
    -[X] That includes on Saaya herself.
    -[X] Plan ShadowAngelBeta
    -[X] And ask for your locket back
    -[X] Ask her to promise never to use her powers to erase another human being like she tried to do to Amu ever again, unless there was absolutely no other choice.
    -[X] That includes on Saaya herself.
    - [X] And ask her about JPs, given that she's had the inside view for awhile
Back