Actually, I didn't vote for both of them because I thought only Martin was time sensitive, but thinking about it I'm quite sure Amalia won't get another position offered before Stavka voting ends. So now I'm voting to High Marshal both of them now, but on separate lines.

(Unless Amalia can be in another remaining position?)

Suggestion: Martin must be Amalia's direct superior. He can act as a shield against Bahir's displeasure.

Anyway, votes:

[1] Mikhail Ivanovich Orlov
[2] Cheng Ling
[3] Martin Beaufort

Making Amalia's boyfriend her direct superior would be an odd move.

[2] Cheng Ling
[3] Amalia Moltke Weisskopf

[X] Promote Martin Beaufort to High Marshal to ensure ULAPAC keeps hold of his talents.
[X] Promote Amalia Weisskopf to High Marshal to ensure ULAPAC keeps hold of her talents.

i'll do this as well, we need these two, clearly

[1] Amalia Moltke Weisskopf
[2] Martin Beaufort
[3] Cheng Ling

Bahir will learn to deal with it, or else. Maybe Mikhail could replace him if necessary, or is he another angry old man?

Chief Marshal of the Army
[x] Cheng Ling
[x] Amalia Moltke Weisskopf
[x] Mikhail Ivanovich Orlov

[x] Promote Amalia Weisskopf to High Marshal to ensure ULAPAC keeps hold of her talents.
[x] Promote Martin Beaufort to High Marshal to ensure ULAPAC keeps hold of his talents.

Chief Marshall of the Army
1. [X] Mikhail Ivanovich Orlov
2. [X] Cheng Ling

and I'm gonna second the
[x] Promote Martin Beaufort to High Marshal to ensure ULAPAC keeps hold of his talents.

Revised Generalissimus vote:
[X] Vladimir Andreyevich Zubarov
[X] Chen Ling

Last edited:
From Discord we know that it is only Bahir who has this problem of the three non-Amalia Generalissimus options.
And now I know too! And knowing is half of the battle...

Maybe Cheng Ling can replace Bahir "the Man with a Plan", if he quits in a fit because he hates Mary Sues and young people.

Seeing how this is a world of fantasy and magic, is there any chance Bahir could learn to deal with this kind of "strange and unexpected things" eventually?

[2] Cheng Ling

[X] Promote Amalia Weisskopf to High Marshal to ensure ULAPAC keeps hold of her talents.
[X] Promote Martin Beaufort to High Marshal to ensure ULAPAC keeps hold of his talents.

Last edited:
Well now I want to do it
I mean you can try but it'd fly in the face of fraternization rules. It's acceptable if two people of the same rank or have no command relationship get busy with each other; co-workers date all the time. It's much less ethical when one of the two has command authority over the other. It'd require convincing Valeriya to go along with it.

Last edited:
Revised Vote for Generalissimus of Otmetsozob

[X] Cheng Ling

Vote for Chief Marshal of the Army

[X] Mikhail Ivanovich Orlov

Last edited:
Sure, that's commom sense. It's also a sense that goes out of the window when speaking of a protagonist and male lead.

In-universe, we can probably bet on them being professional enough so it won't affect their effectiveness.
Considering Word of God in here and Discord abt how unethical it is and how Valeriya (aka first among Otmesozob) needs to be convinced for it, I'd say better avoid that.

In the meantime, we should absolutely reshuffle Bahir to avoid him kicking out all kinds of Hypertalents, not just Amalia and Martin (a decision that'd perhaps be meh in their original setting, but bad in the wider Lonely Earth) or even return him to ULAPAC if he refuses to play ball.

[1] Cheng Ling
[2] Mikhail Ivanovich Orlov

[2] Cheng Ling

[2] Amalia Moltke Weisskopf
[3] Martin Beaufort

Revised Vote for Generalissimus of Otmetsozob

[X] Cheng Ling
Is this even possible? Because if it is, I'll also chage my generalissimus vote to Cheng Ling. Despite all his talents, Bahir has a huge drawback...

If Allowed
Revised Generalissimus
[X] Cheng Ling
[X] Mikhail Ivanovich Orlov
[X] Cheng Ling

Last edited:
Back