Vote tally - Persona: HEAVEN (Persona/Sword Art Online/Isekai Multicross)

Scheduled vote count started by afreaknamedpete on Mar 6, 2024 at 11:47 AM, finished with 1327 posts and 53 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
afreaknamedpete
Persona: HEAVEN (Persona/Sword Art Online/Isekai Multicross)
Post #2584
Post #3910

Disabled
Disabled
Enabled
Block
Yes
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled

• [X] The Truth, One Last Time
    [X] I want people to stop playing games with everyone's lives. [Activate ASH NAZG and tank Lugh's Bullet with Null:Curse]
    [X] Challenge『 』to a no holds barred duel in GGO.
    [X] Full Disclosure
    [X] The Truth, One Last Time
    -[X] Write-in: "As someone who was forced to join Laughing Coffin in SAO, I want to see who you can be when you start at zero. The infinite potential of a Wildcard. Remember that girl in the velvet smock who believed in you. She saw all of who you are and thought you could stand in my place."
    -[X] Keep it
    [X] Plan: The Past Burns
    -[X] I'd be a blank slate and seek a new beginning.
    -[X] Destroy it.
    [X] "You're a piece of shit, Kyouji. There's only one person at fault. Only one person is responsible!"
    [X] Ash Nazg
    [X] Itsuki can help!
    [X] Despite it all, you will choose trust.
    [X] Mirror of the Heart
    -[X] Write-in: "I don't think I can just choose one role. In ALO I helped to take down Sugou and rescue the SAO survivors, but to do so I told everyone I would bring about the end of the world. In a way, I was both a hero and a villain. So, I don't think you need to be only one thing either. As a hero or a villain, as someone learning everything from scratch or someone learning what it means to be normal, I think you can be all of them. Because I don't think there is a limit on who Shinkawa Kyouji can or cannot be."
    -[X] Keep it
    [X] Pay for the 'upgrade'. [-2 MISTCOIN]
    [X] Give her the 'Shiroe' package.
    [X] Kalûnga Line
    [X] The Lady of the Lake
    [X] Contractor. I am forbidden by covenant to directly assist your endeavors, beyond my services in the Velvet Room. But this is a special case, for he once had the potential. Empathize with him, connect his soul to yours, and I may be able to force a separation.
    [X] A dash of the truth is all it takes to make a delicious lie stew— but sometimes when you don't even have that you'll just have to double up on the lie. Grab Karen, rub some onion powder in her eyes, and make her cry all over the entrance lobby begging to see her boyfriend. [You have enough MASK for this option]
    [X] You've brought a pair of sunglasses, a baseball cap, and a 100 yen paperback. Find a comfortable bench, stare at the exit, and start waiting. You'll have to chase down Goushi, and hope he doesn't decide to get the authorities involved, but one way or another you will have your conversation with him— on your own terms. [You have the GRIT and FITNESS to perform this action.]
    [X] Hecate Chrysandalos
    [X] Plan: Insult Therapy
    -[X] Party
    --[X] Gwen
    --[X] Llen
    -[X] Purchases
    --[X] Martini-Henry Rifle
    --[X] Lupus Op.Carbine
    -[X] Persona Roster
    --[X] Paladin
    --[X] Alice Lidell
    --[X] Urvashi
    --[X] Villefort
    --[X] Undine
    --[X] Mithras Liturgy.
    -[X] Opening move
    --[X] Holy Water: Try to wash away the existing filth in the environment (and on at least yourself) with Kuhleborn's Curse while also doing damage to everything hostile
    [X] Plan: A lesson in trickery
    -[X] Write-in: Goad and suppress
    -[X] Kuro action
    --[X] Try to provoke Spiegel into dumping more FILTH onto you before dodging it using Apathanatismos.
    -[X] Party actions
    --[X] Have Gwen free Undine using her gun, not Daji, while trying not to reveal that Gwen has a Persona
    --[X] Have Sinon attack Memory of the Champion with Kouga, manifesting the Luminous element however she pleases
    --[X] Have LLEN attack Memory of the Father using her gun
    [X] Morningstar
    - [X] What's my HEAVEN, huh...? There are a lot of things I want: to apologize to Rossa, to put a stop to people like you or the Death Guns who act like whatever goes on in your fucked up brain gives you the right to play god with everyone's lives, and to know that the people I care about are doing alright. And above all else, I want to face myself and move forward with my life instead of hiding from all the things I don't like. To know from the bottom of my heart that I've become a better person not because you or some other bastard messed with my head, but because I dragged myself there.
    -[X] You say that you want to make a world where I'm happy, where everyone is, but all I've seen you do is enable addicts. Sugou wasn't happier after you stepped in because you'd made him a better person, he was happy because you gave him a chance to keep ignoring the consequences of being a piece of shit rapist. Just like how every goddamn junkie on the streets is happy whenever they shoot up their next fix and forget, no matter how much they fuck things up. If I was fine with that sort of happiness, I'd never have accepted myself. The things I love, the things I hate, they're all me. Maybe some hypothetical Hiyori would be happy in one of those super-special prison cells you keep offering people, but she wouldn't be me. And I refuse to give up even the tiniest piece of who I am because you couldn't handle living in a world that didn't revolve around you!
    [x] A godless HEAVEN
    -[x] "You want to know what my ideal world is? It's one where I haven't been reduced to a cosmic plaything! One where some asshole god didn't try to break my mind in two to get me to do his bidding; an eldritch horror that is apparently eating the HEAVEN of anyone I get close to and then whispering in my ear how their hopes and dreams taste! In my perfect world, I'm not being forced to fight you at the behest of some capital G God who doesn't like what you're doing! But that ship has long since sailed and here we are! So unless you can fucking turn back time and stop yourself from doing all this in the first place, I'll just be dragged right back into this mess and never get to truly enjoy my own HEAVEN!
    [X]Plan: Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to.
    -[X] [LAW] Confess Your Sins.
    -[X] Send the Tokyo Special Assault Police Team to the Shinkawa residence pronto. Shouichi is to be considered armed and dangerous.
    [X] Plan: Chaos, Chaos, and more Chaos
    -[X] [CHAOS] The court recognizes that the only guilty party is Kayaba Akihiko.
    -[X] Send the Tokyo Special Assault Police Team to the Shinkawa residence pronto. Shouichi is to be considered armed and dangerous.
    [X] Coppélia
    [X] Blodeuwedd
    [X] Kidnap Shiro and then call the Social Worker.
    [X] Stay with Meimi's Family
    [X] Plan: No Time to be Lion Around!
    -[X] Arimasen = 6 MAJOR actions, 8 MINOR actions. 30D + Disadvantage on next week's STRESS roll!
    -[X] Major Actions
    --[X] [Fan Meet Up!]
    --[X] [Consult//Uncrowned Queen]
    --[X] [The Champion's Whimper]
    --[X] [XaXastroturfing]
    --[X] [Tuatha Dé]
    --[X] [Movie Magic!]
    -[X] Minor Actions
    --[X] [Work//Titan Movers]
    --[X] [.Work//Sign]
    --[X] [Work//Augma]
    --[X] [BUILD//Delanza -WarCrimes-]
    --[X] [Literature Club!]
    -[X]Free Actions
    --[x] [Sweets!]
    --[X] [Nekoya!]
    [X] You cannot fathom what I fight for, and what I am willing to do. [Shoot Lugh]
    [X] I want the truth. That is the only way to act with intent. [Activate ASH NAZG and tank Lugh's Bullet with Null:Curse]
    [X]Plan Re:Zero
    -[X] I'd be a blank slate and seek a new beginning.
    -[X] Keep it
Back