For a moment, Cornelius took the strangely calm air of one who was internally screaming. Then he recovered.

Oh, be less squeamish Alba. You're a magus.

Look at this small snapshot of the Jars-Filled-with-Human-Brains room. That you designed. And built. And filled. By the metric fuckton. And then Araya put a literal throne in there to sit in for REASONS.

...Where did you and Araya even get that many brains?! Why did you need so many? There were only 30 filled households in that apartment building, wouldn't you only need, like 120? It looks like there's thousands in that giant basement with its weird enormous hot plate that clearly does something but is never adequately explained!

Friggin' magi.

Last edited:
It's less, "Oh look, a horrible thing," and more "Oh look, a horrible thing that might happen to me."

A any rate, more posts from more people would be nice.

I'm considering the options. Character flew off because she didn't feel like continuing the conversation with the crazy magic-man. Gotta think of something for her to do. Well, something outside of "summon my car, let's take a tour round the countryside".

Um, what the space fuck is going on here exactly? Why is he getting eaten by the horrific result of the Blob and the physical embodiment of LSD doing a bit of the old in out in out one saturday afternoon?

Because Cornelius called Touko a 'dirty red' when her still living severed head was in the same room with him.

So after her head was destroyed and the next Touko puppet woke up, she grabbed the pet Shoggoth-In-A-Box she created and brought it to fight Cornelius. Then had it drag him into its box pocket dimension and eat him.

Aozaki Touko takes her schoolyard name calling very seriously.

Because Cornelius called Touko a 'dirty red' when her still living severed head was in the same room with him.

So after her head was destroyed and the next Touko puppet woke up, she grabbed the pet Shoggoth-In-A-Box she created and brought it to fight Cornelius. Then had it drag him into its box pocket dimension and eat him.

Aozaki Touko takes her schoolyard name calling very seriously.
That's not at all a crazy response.

So uh, what series are they from exactly? because the "Shoggoth in a box" bit got me interested.

Kara no Kyoukai. Series of movies. The one that happens in is the fifth one, Paradox Spiral.
> Series of movies

Oh thank Jesus fucking Christ. I'd lose all interest if those were VN's. I'm not interested in a tidal wave of WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS LOOK AT THE WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS.

BTW is it animated by the same lot who did Fate Zero and UBW? Looks similar.

> Series of movies

Oh thank Jesus fucking Christ. I'd lose all interest if those were VN's. I'm not interested in a tidal wave of WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS LOOK AT THE WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS.

BTW is it animated by the same lot who did Fate Zero and UBW? Looks similar.

They were originally Light Novels, but got made into movies. Still, the movies are beautifully animated.

Yeah, they're made by ufotable.

Last edited:
They were originally Light Novels, but got made into movies. Still, the movies are beautifully animated.

Yeah, they're made by ufotable.

Wellllllll then, Imma go and watch the first movie now, since the site I use to watch Jojo and One-Punch man has all 7...or 8... or 9.

(How fucking long were these Light Novels to warrant that many goddamn movies?)

Back