Yeah I misworded by statement to be 1k. But to be fair there are weight reducing spells and concealing prep stuff, but I do highly doubt anything would be on the scale needed to conceal a million ton object the size of a giant underground cavern.

Yggdmillenia is explicitly made up almost entirely of no talent hacks. Who did this?! This is Carmen Sandiego level bullshit yoinking when nobody even knows you're after it, let alone in the middle of a war over the damn thing!

Oh? Right then. So much for the fleeting interest.

And as to the power creep, oh dear. It doesn't look CCC bad yet, but at this rate it looks like it'll only be a matter of time.
It depends on how much legends are twisted. If Atilla's sword of Mars that is a rainbow colored stylus for some reason gets the standard Saber treatment then I guarantee it will be an Excalibur-lite. Assassin is Jekyll who is fairly balanced, and I can't see Darius III being all that strong or Japanese Rider to be all that strong. However, it's stated that there is going to be 15+ new servants, so who knows what will happen.

Yggdmillenia is explicitly made up almost entirely of no talent hacks. Who did this?! This is Carmen Sandiego level bullshit yoinking when nobody even knows you're after it, let alone in the middle of a war over the damn thing!
Maybe everyone else is plain dumb and retarded. I mean, you can't blame old man Einzbern Acht or Zouken, old age hits the memory hard mayn.

Also, I haven't read Apocrypha, so my only experience with Achilles is through TehChron's quest, which makes him hilariously awesome. Possibly even best Rider, but probably still behind Broskander

He... Has moments. I personally like his Blood Knight tendencies mixed with his sense of honor and 'screw the rules' attitude, and I enjoyed the Pankration with Chiron, even if it sort of felt telegraphed that he was going to defect. He did well, could have been better, but he was one of my favourite Apocrypha characters. The fact that I like his character desing probably helps.

...Now that I think about the characters, I come to the sudden realization that the Red Faction is filled with both more powerful Servants and their characterization is better as a whole. Talk about unfair.

Don't glare at the plot holes. It will just make you bang your head against the wall.

Maybe everyone else is plain dumb and retarded. I mean, you can't blame old man Einzbern Acht or Zouken, old age hits the memory hard mayn.
Don't glare at the plot holes. It will just make you bang your head against the wall.

Looking it up again, it seems that the Nazis were the ones who actually removed it from that cavern.

German Science. Best in the world. Sekai Ichi to the max is the only explanation given.

[YOU FOOLS intensifies]

Well, I don't see where else you can put a 2.2 km long Hell Ship that won't have people tripping on it. Also, I had forgotten about that.

As it stands 362 doesn't actually have anything worth stealing until/unless someone pays Garrett to go rob her, especially in light of there being far better targets.

"I don't have anything worth stealing! Yay for me?"

Also, Astolfo can teleport to the moon, and if he knows that a fun party is up there you can be sure he'll be there to spread his wisdom.

I suspect that the Event Horizon won't be happy with that.

Also, why do you people want to go to anywhere near the damn thing.

Looking it up again, it seems that the Nazis were the ones who actually removed it from that cavern.

German Science. Best in the world. Sekai Ichi to the max is the only explanation given.

Well, I suppose it would be a mix of that and Darnic hypnotizing them so that they brought it to Romania instead of Berlin or wherever.

Now the only thing gotta figure out are the logistics involved.

Well, I suppose it would be a mix of that and Darnic hypnotizing them so that they brought it to Romania instead of Berlin or wherever.

Now the only thing gotta figure out are the logistics involved.
You dare deny the wonders of German science? It is such that logistics do not have to be involved. Anything is possible, all thoughts considered otherwise are mere heresy.

Well, I don't see where else you can put a 2.2 km long Hell Ship that won't have people tripping on it. Also, I had forgotten about that.

Well, if you don't have anywhere to put it, and nobody wants it...

Also, I just noticed your character sheet is thread marked as 'Horus'. :V

I suspect that the Event Horizon won't be happy with that.

Also, why do you people want to go to anywhere near the damn thing.

They probably want to destroy it.

German Science = True Magic, then?
It is an insult to state that. As per the wonderful logic that pure Germany upholds, the irrefutable statement "German Science is the Best in the World!" is indicative of the value that German science is superior to all other sciences. Magecraft is considered a science of existence based on mystery, as is True Magic. Therefore German science is best = better than true magic.
@Breogan your the same Breogan on Spacebattles I presume?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is an insult to state that. As per the wonderful logic that pure Germany upholds, the irrefutable statement "German Science is the Best in the World!" is indicative of the value that German science is superior to all other sciences. Magecraft is considered a science of existence based on mystery, as is True Magic. Therefore German science is best = better than true magic.

I see. How presumptuous of me to insult German Science so.

@Breogan your the same Breogan on Spacebattles I presume?

Indeed.

Last edited:
PLAYER: Diego Brando
Okay first application, the guy is kinda one note but has some interesting abilities. Also may get an upgrade depending on how broad the interpretation of "Stand User" is.
Well finally got around to character sheet:
Diego Brando

Abilties: His Stand Scary Monster allows him to turn any being he touches except other Stand users (read as: important characters) into Raptors loyal to him of a size approximately the same size as the victim (he may revert the process). He may then turn the resulting raptor into "fossils" (vaguely dinosaur themed bits of scenery) that he may revert at will. His main use of Scary Monsters though is to partially turn himself into a raptor giving him enhanced stregnth, speed and senses along with allowing him to interact with enemy stands (read as ephemeral beings). It is also noteworthy that while in raptor form his vision is optimized to pick up movement, so he has trouble noticing and distinguishing stationary objects. His generally preferred tactic is to create swarms of small raptors out of local wildlife and send them forward to harass his foes followed by striking from concealment if necessary.

History: A participant in the Steel Ball Run horse race Diego is noted as a genius jockey. He was attacked by Dr. Ferdinand and infected by the doctor's stand Scary Monsters during the third stage of the race. Dr. Ferdinand chose to delay the transformation in order to have Diego meet up with Johnny Joestar and Gyro Zeppeli and attack them along with a horde of other creatures converted by Ferdinand in order to get the pieces of the Saint's Corpse Johnny and Gyro had managed to obtain. Ferdinand's plan wound up backfiring and was eaten by a couple mountain lions he converted after the transformation reverted due to him being knocked unconcious. Diego escaped with an eye from the Saint's Corpse and thereby obtained his stand. He would wind up being an on and off again antagonist to Johnny and Gyro as he attempted to obtain more pieces of the Corpse. He was whisked forward shortly before he would've died trying to fight Funny Valentine and as such still has the Eye.

Generally assuming Scary Monster's self application is on the level of decent reinforcement starting off, about Assassin level at most. Meanwhile general application is significantly weaker, Dragon Tooth Warrior or so on humans, proportionately weaker or stronger on smaller and larger beings. Goal related upgrades would probably be upgrading the raptors or enabling the dinosaur plague thing that Ferdinand had going.

This is now a Jojo RP.

We've got Hamon, we've got Pillar men, we've got a Stand User, we've got a Nazi cyborg... we now need the Spin and Rock Humans.

Hey! What's he doing outside of Urborg?
Due to Time Spiral him having been to Urborg has now never occurred. Although yeah I did recycle the sheet with some markups and slightly different scales in use. Might go with pre-GER Giorno as a backup because he was fairly versatile and interesting. With GER locked away forever having never been a thing. Because that was seriously broken.

Scary Monster did have a Developmental Potential of B. There's nothing stopping it from developing totally new powers beyond what either user showed.
Keep in mind it's only one user for each, the plural matters a great deal. Notably Doctor Ferdinand didn't have the ability to use it on himself. Although yeah, might see about swinging another ability or two as objective rewards, maybe turn plants into prehistoric ferns that produce massive amounts of oxygen?

Back