Huh, that's trickier. What's the work, then? It does say Original in your signature, that's why I asked.

Normally the protocol would be to name the universe/inspiration, and add AU/OC qualifiers to that depending on how much content was changed/borrowed.

Tiebreaker between the choice Joy and Power, the next new vote will break the tie. If no votes, a choice will be made randomly within the next hour.

Edit: vote called.

Last edited:
Canto I: Abeyance. 1.1 - Let's Talk
Mission chosen = Monarch of Future Past - After causing disruption within the Lyrrionav capital and getting into an argument with your mother, Queen Xairiaxia, you have been sent to Earth on a mission of reconnaissance as punishment. This can be seen on the character character sheet. Look at it for more information.

Let's Talk

You awaken and sit up in your bed, feeling a little stiff and groggy. As you look around the small plain bedroom, it takes you a minute to get your bearings as you rub the sleep out of your eyes. It was clean room... but empty. Besides the bed and nightstand, there was only a small dresser, adjacent to an empty closet. The room is far cry from your living quarters at the Royal Palace.

You remember that you're located in Sheariah's apartment as she has taken you in preparation to help you with the mission you have been tasked with by the Queen.

You get up, trying to ignore that feeling of anger rooted deep in your gut. You must move. If you spend too much time ruminating on your current situation, you'll lose it. Being careful, you open up the door of your room, it making a light creak sound. Sheariah must have heard you, as she calls out from the living room area at the far side of the hallway.

Before you could reply, she comes to you and hands you an extra set of toiletries. Sheariah hesitates for a moment as you are quiet, staring at her in silence before grabbing the basket.

You ignore her expression and enter the bathroom, which is across from your own room. After cleaning your teeth, you place your brush down on the counter and disrobe, taking off the tacky pajamas Sheariah had loaned you. You take a look at yourself in the bathroom mirror. Glancing down, you see the ugly jagged scar that spreads across your chest and stomach regions, a large but healed wound, a reminder of the pain your sister caused. You place a hand out and touch the mirror. Touch the refection of your nude body. You look up at your face.

What is your appearance? (Give as many details as possible. Height, Looks, Hair, Eyes, Style, etc.)
[ ] Write-In

You tut.

By the Elder Gods...

You look horrible. The bags under your eyes reminding you of how little you've rested since you were detained on Kyhaen.

After your mother had you sent away from the palace.

Soon, you find yourself taking a shower. Enjoying the pleasant feeling of warm water running over your skin, soothing you as you lather your body with shampoo. You were never one for a long shower, it was often easier and faster to use the microlaser booths at home; microlaser booths would clean you quickly having you feel and smell fresh in seconds, something you preferred.

If you couldn't use the microlaser booth, if it really came down to it, you would order one of your servants to bathe you, mostly to mess around with them and feel powerful. You do like being pampered by anyone that wasn't Yoko, after all. But it isn't like you have that option available to you now. You wouldn't dare request that of Sheariah, someone you don't really know well yet.

Information about the mission rolls around in your mind while you finish your shower. You mother had ordered you remain here on Earth for at least six months as punishment, not being allowed back home until you found substantial information on four beings, that are part of a mysterious group called the forgotten six. That was all your mother told you; you didn't have much to go on.

The Queen had said that you would be fine. Though you had disappointed her and failed the royal family with your act public insubordination, she mentioned that use of your greatest strength would aid you.

You frown, her words echoing in your mind.

What will be one of your personal strengths?

[ ] Gratitude -
Being grateful for what you have in life, acknowledging and feeling good about what you have. (SPI+)

[ ] Openness
- Being trustworthy and trusting others, being open to sharing yourself, your emotions other people—receptive to entertaining new and challenging viewpoints as well as personal thoughts and emotions of others, vulnerability. (LCK+)

[ ] Self-Validation
- Being able to accept your own internal experience, thoughts, and feelings—Accepting of who you are. (END+)

[ ] Awareness
- Aware of how other, people, and society perceive you and other people or events and situations—Self-aware of your abilities and preferences and their implications for your behavior and their impact on others. (WDM+)

Though she had assured you of your potential before she had sent you on this quest, her complements still did not take out the sting out of the humiliation she had given you before, when you had first upset her. You reject her praise, at once.

What will be one of your personal weaknesses?

[ ] Pride
- You will not allow self to be looked down upon no matter what circumstance and will do anything to affirm yourself. (DEF+, LCK-)

[ ] Envy
- You find yourself easily jealous, and resentful of others that are better than you or have what you want mentally, physically, socially, spiritually, and/or financially. (AGI+, DEF-)

[ ] Lust -
You're impulsive and you have strongly unbridled—a thirstful desire, intense longing and compulsion to achieve your and goals to get what you want even to your own detriment. (MGK+, END-)

[ ] Wrath -
You have a bad temper when once raised is hard to calm down without bloodshed or you seeking revenge and retribution. (ATK+, WDM-)

You turn off the water and step out the shower; you're quick to grab a towel from the rack and dry yourself off. You head back to your room to change into a pair of clothes Sheariah has laid out for you before heading to the living room area. In the hallway, the smell of cooked food drifts through your nostrils.

Entering the living room you see Sheariah in the kitchen, cooking.

"You're already dressed, Your Highness?" Sheariah asks. She gestures at the square kitchen table. "Please, sit."

You take Sheariah's offer without complaint and sit down as she places a plate of eggs and toast in front of you. With the orange juice already on the table, Sheariah pours you a glass.

"Sorry about the size," Sheariah asked. "You're probably used to the big feasts held by the Queen within the Palace."

She turns around to grab her plate from the counter before, sitting down, across from you.

You give her a look. "The absurdity of a noblewoman that has to cook her own food."

Sheariah smiles. "We do what we must to get by. And technically, now, I'm not only a noblewoman but a servant of you and the Lyrrion house."

You scoff at that.

"It's really a good skill to have, the more I think about it, " Sheariah says. "If a woman can not feed herself, how will she be able to take care of her own household?"

"Enough." You gesture with an open hand toward your plate. "What is this?"

"Eggs from the animal called chicken. They are very good!"

"Hmm. Meat then."

It certainly smelled like it. It had been a while since you had eaten foods from an animal source. The Vivians did consume meat, however, your race often styled themselves as vegetarians. Only partaking in meat during celebrations, festivals, or on holidays.

"Is it not to your liking, Your Highness?" Sheariah asks, nervous. "I apologize for not having something more appealing. I was told that you preferred having fruit in the morning and I haven't been able to restock. I wanted to prepare my place a bit more for your arrival, but you came sooner than expected." Sheariah looks down, away from you. "I was going to go shopping this morning before you woke up but..."

You squeeze your eyes shut.

"Do not worry about it," you say. You rather that she spares you the excuses. "I haven't eaten from an animal in months and those were from Kyhaen. I hope this doesn't make me sick."

"Maybe we should wait then? I can run to the store and get you something."

You shake your head and begin digging into your food with the utensils that were placed next to your plate, taking fast and huge bites. To Sheariah, at this moment, you probably look more like a voracious commoner than royalty with the way you are eating. But you are hungry, tired, and apathetic; her silent judgment on your lack of royal dining etiquette not bothering you in the least.

"You seem like you haven't eaten for a while," Sheariah says while studying you carefully, her voice level. "You do not have any food on your starcraft?"

"I haven't felt like eating since my exile." You stop mid-bite and place your fork down. "For some reason, the monster inside that controls my grand appetite has decided to rear it's repulsive head again."

Sheariah frowns, possibly due to your use of words. You don't care though.

"You shouldn't starve yourself," Sheariah says, concerned. "You won't be able to complete your mission if you're unhealthy. It would keep you from going home."

A familiar current burning bile rises in your stomach. Your speak, your voice sounding hard, but quiet. "Even if I succeed, Mother will never accept me. Not like the way she accepts that... that wretch."

Sheariah thins her lips. Her solemn gaze is focused on you. She looks away for a moment, before returning her eyes to you. "I must apologize, Your Highness as I disagree with that statement. I believe—I know that Queen Xairiaxia loves you very much. But your heart is wounded and you are hurting. I will not aim to convince you of anything regarding her or your sister. I don't think I would be able to even if I wanted to. You have a right to your thoughts. Your own feelings are valid." Sheariah pauses, allowing a moment of silence. "Is there anything else you would like to talk about?"

What would you like to talk about? No, it is not a nightmare but akin to an endless dream. It is reality. You find yourself on planet Earth, forced to do the Queen's bidding. Though you are overcome with emotions due to your banishment from Kyhaen you still have a mission to complete.
[ ] Write-In

Last edited:
[X] Openness - Being trustworthy and trusting others, being open to sharing yourself, your emotions other people—receptive to entertaining new and challenging viewpoints as well as personal thoughts and emotions of others, vulnerability. (LCK+)
[X] Lust - You're impulsive and you have strongly unbridled—a thirstful desire, intense longing and compulsion to achieve your and goals to get what you want even to your own detriment. (MGK+, END-)
[X] Talk about this place. You might be stuck here, but that doesn't mean sitting there and twiddling your fingers. What can you DO here?

Can the winning options for the last vote be placed at the beginning of the update under a spoiler?

That's a weird place to place a write-in for a choice, since our character is aware of the mission, but we aren't.

[x] Awareness - Aware of how other, people, and society perceive you and other people or events and situations—Self-aware of your abilities and preferences and their implications for your behavior and their impact on others. (WDM+)
[x] Envy
- You find yourself easily jealous, and resentful of others that are better than you or have what you want mentally, physically, socially, spiritually, and/or financially. (AGI+, DEF-)

[X] Talk about this place. You might be stuck here, but that doesn't mean sitting there and twiddling your thumbs. What can you DO here?

Last edited:
[x] Appearance: Catelf
[x] Self-Validation
- Being able to accept your own internal experience, thoughts, and feelings—Accepting of who you are. (END+)
[x] Pride
- You will not allow self to be looked down upon no matter what circumstance and will do anything to affirm yourself. (DEF+, LCK-)

Last edited:
[x] Appearance:

[x] Awareness
- Aware of how other, people, and society perceive you and other people or events and situations—Self-aware of your abilities and preferences and their implications for your behavior and their impact on others. (WDM+)
[x] Envy

[X] Talk about this place. You might be stuck here, but that doesn't mean sitting there and twiddling your fingers. What can you DO here?

[X] Openness - Being trustworthy and trusting others, being open to sharing yourself, your emotions other people—receptive to entertaining new and challenging viewpoints as well as personal thoughts and emotions of others, vulnerability. (LCK+)
[X] Lust - You're impulsive and you have strongly unbridled—a thirstful desire, intense longing and compulsion to achieve your and goals to get what you want even to your own detriment. (MGK+, END-)

Noticing the votes there is a tie between Openness and Lust or Awareness and Envy. if tie isn't broken in the next day or so, the winner will be picked randomly.

[x] Awareness - Aware of how other, people, and society perceive you and other people or events and situations—Self-aware of your abilities and preferences and their implications for your behavior and their impact on others. (WDM+)
[x] Envy

Tiebreak?

1.1 - Let's Talk (II)

[x] Female
[x] Vivian
[x] Kesa'tah
[x] Mentalist
[x] Ether/Darkness
[x] Joy
[x] Awareness
[x] Envy
Current Stats
Attack (ATK) : E
Agility (AGI) : E+
Endurance (END) : C
Spirit/Vapor (SPI) : A
Magic Affinity/Potential (MGK) : E
Luck (LCK) : F
Defense (DEF) : D-
Wisdom(WDM): A+

*Overall Rank: D

Let's Talk (II)

You sigh, pick up your fork and knife then begin to eat once more—your eyes focused on your plate, away from Sheariah.

"Though I have been exiled here, it wouldn't do for me to waste away..." you mutter, gripping your utensils harder.

"Of course..." Sheariah almost whispers.

You look up to notice Sheariah giving you a soft smile. Her overprotective and coddling nature would have annoyed you even a moment before, but not now. Now you focus on the mission. On getting back home. Resolve, sharp as polished steel fills your chest. Sheariah's face blurs into the background of the kitchen as you think about the task your mother has laid for you.

"I'm not going to let my mother banish me so easily," you declare. "I will go to back Kyhaen." Your fists clash against the wooden table, causing Sheariah to lean back in her chair, her eyes wide.

"And it won't take me six months either."

With renewed vigor, your eyes cut back to Sheariah and she flinchs.

"What are the next steps for us to take. What exactly am I able to do here?" You ask, not sure if the Queen had placed any limits on your movements in this area.

Sheariah poises herself, placing her elbows on the table with clasped hands. Her amber eyes focus on you intently, as if her reaction to your statement from your outburst didn't happen. "Queen Xairiaxia, prefers that we keep this quiet." She had grasped your meaning automatically. "That's why I am the only here."

You snort with a bitter smile. "She doesn't want me causing a quarrel here as I did in Lyrrionav, hm?"

Sheariah raises a palm to get your attention then she shakes her head. "You misunderstand me. There are many interglacial and terrestrial factions vying for control of this planet. If it is known that the Vivian race is influencing Earth overtly, it could cause numerous diplomatic incidents, at worst an interglacial or even an inter-realm war. That is why more spies were not sent with me."

You frown. "Of course."

"Still, there are some resources we can use to make our intelligence gathering easier. But..." Sheariah pauses, looking you over with concern. "We don't have to start right away. You have been dealing with a lot of stress and I can tell you're still exhausted. You can rest here, there is no rush. We can go over some of the information I've already found. Or... maybe you would like to explore the city?"

You pause weighing out all the options in your mind.

A thought comes back to you, cutting through the others.

I will prove Mother wrong.

A promise.

You decide what to do next.

You-

[ ] Explore the city - Exploring the environment and keeping a low profile would be the best option for now. Sheariah had mentioned a gang war among other things, perhaps looking into the Ravensworth gangs would lead to more information on the Forgotten Six.

[ ] Go over current intel on Forgotten Six - Sheariah has been here for two months already, surely she has found out something about the enigmatic group the Queen is so intrigued by. Apparently, four of these beings are located on this planet. Who are they?

[ ] Meditate - You are still fatigued due to the events of your exile, what led to it, and your sleepless travels. You need to recover physically and spiritually. Perhaps you should meditate and ease your mind.

[ ] Contact Yoko Minami - Though it pains you to admit it, Yoko is your sister and is a powerful asset connected to even more influential people. You don't even want to look at her after she had almost killed you those years ago, but she may have vital information you need. They say keep your enemies closer... maybe being family is even better.

Last edited:
[X] Meditate - You are still fatigued due to the events of your exile, what led to it, and your sleepless travels. You need to recover physically and spiritually. Perhaps you should meditate and ease your mind.

ahhhh, just happy to have new moonfeather content.

[X] Meditate - You are still fatigued due to the events of your exile, what led to it, and your sleepless travels. You need to recover physically and spiritually. Perhaps you should meditate and ease your mind.

With renewed vigor, your eyes cut back to Sheariah and she flinchs.
"flinches"
"That's why I am the only here."
"only one here"?

[x] Go over current intel on Forgotten Six - Sheariah has been here for two months already, surely she has found out something about the enigmatic group the Queen is so intrigued by. Apparently, four of these beings are located on this planet. Who are they?

Back