Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Nature's Quest
A Nature's Kingdom Quest

Before time began, the All-One, The Most-High...
A New Journey Begins

Moonfeather

"We solidify ourselves everyday."

Nature's Quest
A Nature's Kingdom Quest

Before time began, the All-One, The Most-High, had created the gods, Nature, Karma, and Death. Tasked with using the life they had been gifted, these gods created the Omniverse before giving birth to the nine children that helped maintain the Seven Realms. Soon, more gods were born, some were even created.

Thus began the Age of Gods.

Alone the gods lived, but only for short time. An ephemeral season. The three gods who then became Elders had given their creations the same task that their father had given them so long ago. To be fruitful and multiply. To fill the lands with life in their image. To subdue the endless void. Therefore, as it was commanded of them by the Elder Gods, the lower gods traveled the omniverse. Creating worlds wherever they saw fit.

Life began to flourish across the Omniverse, as it would continue to do forever.

Many years had past and the gods retreated back into the heavens, ending the Age of Gods.

Now, it is the Age of Creation. Though the void of space has been peaceful for millennia, worlds are changing rapidly and hints of events with cataclysmic proportions can be seen on the horizon. Phenomena that has not been witnessed since the end of the last age. The Omniverse is quietly simmering ready to erupt in a fantastic furry. You find yourself on Earth, an interesting experiment monitored by the lower gods, at a unique point in time.

And so...

A New Journey Begins

What race are you apart of?

The omniverse is populated with many sapient species. Some that have only existed for few thousand years and others that have lived as long as the omniverse itself. Some races are diplomatic, working together with other races to build a better and stronger omniversal community. Others are lawless, caring nothing for the edicts. A few are outcasts, but all are unique:

[ ] A Hallowed - You are a human born with a mutated gene, one that developed powers around puberty.

[ ] A Valterian - You are a god of the omniverse created by The Elder Gods. Your race is most known for populating worlds with life, a task given to you by the Elder Gods.

[ ] An Arcadian - You are part of the last race of gods created by the Elder Gods. Your race was mostly created for maintaining the reincarnation cycle and balancing the life in the Seven Realms with the Valterians.

[ ] A Vivian - You are part of an ancient humanoid race with elven-like ears and catlike tails that originate from the planet called Kyhaen. Your society is similar to a matriarchy, were the women lead.

[ ] An Avalonian - You were born on the planet called Avalon, one of the first planets to contain life. Avalonians such as yourself can be humanoid or animal-like in appearance.

[ ] An Arroyan - You are part of a colorful humanoid race of people born on the planet Arroya. You have a high affinity for magic.

[ ] A Tainted - You are part of a dark humanoid warrior race with high spiritual energy and high physical combat ability.

Are you male or female?

[ ] Male
[ ] Female

Author's Notes

Alright guys, here's another quest! A redo of my first original one. I hope to stick with it. I haven't canceled anything else I'm working on. But I'm dealing with issues and whatnot and don't feel like I can give those quests my all at this time. I'm really feeling this one. I'm excited about what I can do with it. It's an original quest dealing with what I think are some fun concepts.

Being an original work, there's quite a bit of freedom and though I would like reader participation, I'm not sure how everything is going to go yet. This a narrative based quest at heart. Some mechanics may be added later, but I've bloated quests with a bunch of stats and perimeters before so we'll see.

Hope you guys enjoy.

If you like my work please support the original serial that can be read here.

Last edited:
Mechanics
Mechanics (Under Construction)

These will be the levels of class skills, personal skills, personality traits, and perks, that can be leveled up with training or with interaction by readers. You can increase the ranks of your skills though writing omakes or creating fan art. Here's the rules for the most part: Omakes - 100xp. Canon Omakes - 200xp to 400xp (At my discretion). Fan Art - 100xp to 400xp (At my discretion), good interesting discussion - 200xp (At my discretion).

The voter will then add the XP awarded to any trait they would like.

• Incapable (F Rank) - Either your skill in this area is really low or it's a skill that's impossible for you to use. Personal skills and perks this rank will only show up on a character sheet in the rare event that some circumstance makes it utterly impossible for you to learn or use skill/perk.
  • Novice (E Rank) - (100xp) - This represents the baseline, what you can accomplish without any focused training.
  • Inept (D Rank) - (200xp) - Have started training the skill, but still lacking in many areas.
  • Student (C Rank) - (400xp) - Having received some basic training in the skill in question, you have started down the long road to mastery. Acquiring this level almost always requires that someone specifically educate you in the skill in question, though future improvements can be attained through solo practice.
  • Adept (B Rank) - (800xp) - You have supplemented your initial lessons with hard-won experience, and can now employ the skill with considerable confidence. This level is considered 'average' for a Mid-Tier to B rank cape.
  • Skilled (A Rank) - (1600xp) - Your proficiency with the skill is worthy of note, even among the ranks of the Elite capes. Well-known capes will virtually always have at least one skill at this rank, increasing as they climb in status.
  • Veteran (S Rank) - (2400xp) - Tales of your prowess have begun circulating among the upper echelons of governmental groups such as SIGMA and various hero and villain groups. Many watch your progress with interest.
  • Master (SS Rank) - (3200xp) - You are truly a force to be reckoned with, and others will seek you out for power or advice and guidance in improving their own skills to a similar level.
  • Champion (SSS Rank) - (4800xp) - Your skill is awe-inspiring, capable of sweeping aside those of lesser worth with minimal effort.
  • Legendary (EX Rank) - (9600xp) - You have reached the absolute pinnacle of what is possible for this skill, and any future improvements will be of the tiniest increment at best, it's mostly unquantifiable.
Techniques - Unlike skills are specific things that only you can do; unique tricks and personalized tactics that you have developed to distinguish yourself from the wider ranks of other capes. They are each associated with a parent skill, can be advanced independently of that skill, and have a simplified three-tier ranking system.
  • Basic (250xp) - The essential nature of the technique, the point at which it goes from something you were working on in the training gym to something you feel comfortable employing in battle.
  • Intermediate (500xp) - The evolved form of the basic technique, attained by refining and polishing your existing work to a higher standard.
  • Advanced (750xp) - The final, perfected form of your technique, the ideal towards which you have been striving up until this point.
Generally, a skill must have a rank of at least Adept before you can start developing techniques associated with it. There is no limit on the number of techniques you can associate with any given skill.

Last edited:
Character Sheet
Character Sheet (Under Construction)

Kesa'tah Lyrrion
The Second Princess of Lyrrionav
Royal Vivian from the planet Kyhaen

Personal

Name: Kesa'tah Lyrrion
Race: Vivian
Affinity: Ether/Darkness
Alignment: Unknown
Allegiance: Lyrrionav Kingdom
Classification: Mentalist
Position: Second Princess of Lyrrionav, Student
Focus: Joy
Stats

Current Stats
Attack (ATK) : E
Agility (AGI) : E+
Endurance (END) : C
Spirit/Vapor (SPI) : A
Magic Affinity/Potential (MGK) : E
Luck (LCK) : F
Defense (DEF) : D-
Wisdom(WDM): A+

*Overall Rank: D
Capabilities

Skills

• Vapor Detection : Student
    • 0/800xp
    • Being sensitive to vapor in your environment, you are able to detect the presence of others. Sub-Power of Energy Manipulation. Variation of Detection.
  • Vapor Manipulation: Student
    • 0/800xp
    • You are able to manipulate the flow of vapor energy that is present in your physical body, soul, and spiritual system. Variation of Energy Manipulation and Life-Force Manipulation. Physical counterpart of Aura Manipulation.
  • Vapor Generation: Student
    • 0/800xp
    • You are able to compound the vapor energy in your system to increase your energy output. Variation of Energy Generation and Life-Force Generation.
  • Psychological Intuition: Adept
    • 0/1600xp
    • You possess an incredible and innate understanding and knowledge of psychology and can use it for various purposes. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
Techniques

Illusions

TBA
A Thousand Voices of Screeching Hell

TBA

Advanced Skills

• Telepathy: Adept
    • 0/1600xp
    • You are able to read and understand the thoughts, emotions, and feelings of others. With training more uses of your telepathic abilities may open up to you.
  • Psychokinesis: Adept
    • 0/1600xp
    • You are able to manipulate and move objects and matter with your mind. With more training, different types of Psychokinesis abilities may open up to you.
  • Ether Manipulation: Student
    • 0/800xp
    • You are able to manipulate the void and higher spiritual realms, using the unique pure essence that flows through existence itself from all places. The succeeding power of Aether and Nether Manipulation.
  • True Name Discernment: Student
    • 0/800xp
    • You are able to learn the "true name" of something in the language of the Gods, the metaphysical representation of being. This allows for more control over the said object or being. Sub-power of Linguistic Manipulation.
Unique Traits

Longevity - Being a Vivian, you naturally possess an incredibly strong life force, which grants you heightened stamina and vitality. As such, you have the potential to have a very long lifespan. You also age at a slower rate than most humans.

Regenerative Healing Factor - Being Vivian, you can survive and endure much more severe injuries than most people while likewise be able to recover from injuries and exhaustion with much greater efficiency in a shorter amount of time.

Sensor - You are able to sense the vapor of others.

Relationships

Xairiaxia Lyrrion - TBA

Yoko Minami - TBA

Sheariah Zenyillo - TBA

Titles

Second Princess of Lyrrionav - You are the second daughter of Queen Xairiaxia, the ruler of Lyrrionav and by extension the planet Kyhaen. By birthright and bloodline, you are the second princess of Lyrrionav and the second in line to inherit the throne, behind your older sister, Yoko Minami.
Goals

Primary

Monarch of Future Past - After causing disruption within the Lyrrionav capital and getting into an argument with your mother, Queen Xairiaxia, you have been sent to Earth on a mission of reconnaissance as punishment.
  • Complete the reconnaissance mission that was given to you by the Queen.
Secondary

None

Last edited:
[X]A Vivian - You are part of an ancient humanoid race with elven-like ears and catlike tails that originate from the planet called Kyhean. Your society is similar to a matriarchy, were the women lead.
[X] Female

[X] A Valterian
[X] Female

Well, a Mother/Fertility Goddess doesn't sound bad if we're gonna fill the world with life.

[X]A Vivian - You are part of an ancient humanoid race with elven-like ears and catlike tails that originate from the planet called Kyhean. Your society is similar to a matriarchy, were the women lead.
[X] Male

I'm going to call the vote this afternoon after I get off work, to give time for some new votes.

[X] A Hallowed - You are a human born with a mutated gene, one that developed powers around puberty.
[X] Female

α. Who Are You?

Who are you?

You are of the Vivian race, a majestic species of old. A race that most consider responsible for the current climate of Intergalactic and interuniversal politics today, due to the fact that Vivians were responsible for creating the Galactic Federation to deal with universal threats. Such as the Makers or Duskanian Empire, both which have wormed their way into the universal scene from the ancient planet, Avalon.

You arrived on Earth in a small starship. Your personal ship, one that was given to you during your childhood by Xairiaxia Lyrrion, the Queen of Lyrrionav and the ruler of Kyhaen. Your very own mother.

Your family name is Lyrrion. What is your personal name? (Feel free to suggest other details about your appearance here.)
[ ] Write-In

As the second princess of the Lyrrionav kingdom, you find yourself traveling to Earth to meet with a Vivian spy who will be your attendant and advisor. You hope to discuss with her your next moves on a mission that you have been recently given.

Within moments of entering the Earth's atmosphere, your autopiloted ship makes a turn for American airspace.

You tap the edge of your iridescent mirror, your holographic network communication device, shutting it off—It disappearing from view. You hop off your small bed, it looking oddly curved against the wall of the ship. But that didn't really bother you. The ship was never that spacey; everything inside it was in one area. You head to the control panel of your craft, pressing a button so you can get a better look at the land below.

The inside of your ship turns transparent, allowing you to see the outside world. Though it seems like you revealing yourself, you don't fret. Though the ship looked transparent from the inside, from the outside it looked like it always did. If someone on the ground did manage to catch your ship by chance, no one would be able to see you standing inside of it.

As you hit Jersey's coast you look at a city bustling in the night, from the top of its concrete jungle.

Ravensworth.

You had remembered that name. Honestly, the city didn't look all that impressive compared to the futuristic and technologically advanced places that littered the world of Kyhaen. What was so special about this place?

Your ship heads toward the meeting area. At the place called North Park. Your ship lands in a dark clearing with no one to see it, except for one person standing outside, waiting to meet you. As you walk down the steps of your starcraft, you look up at the night sky for a moment before returning your attention to the person that has come to you.

You take in the taller Vivian woman as she smiles at you, clearly waiting for you to fully get on the grass. You do so and your ship closes itself soon after, the steps lifting back into the door. Her ears were pointed like yours, her eyes distinct in their Vivianess. She wasn't using cloaking technology to make herself look more human right now. She, like you and most other Vivians over the age of twelve, had your tails removed.

You look the woman—Sheariah Zenyillo—in her cat-like eyes. Her gaze seems warm and honest but you know better. You decide to give her the standard Vivian greeting. A battle of the minds. Focusing yourself, you use your vapor—your spiritual energy—to attempt to create a small undetectable link between you and your advisor's mind. Of course, within seconds, she finds your spiritual node in her brain and rips it out with ease. For the next minute, which felt more like an hour, the both of you engage in a grueling duel of telepathy. You both try to pass each other defenses, planting telepathic viruses in each other's mental landscape—aiming to release attacks before the other person noticed.

Though Sheariah can't subdue you, she often notices your moves right away. It was like she could tell what you were aiming for before you did. Once she gets her shields up it was impossible to break into her mind. She probably isn't going all out either. You snarl at the thought. You can't pull away any information from her.

You frown. Maybe you should try a Thousand Voices of Screeching Hell? A vertigo technique? Or maybe stronger illusions.

"Well!" Sheariah exclaims telepathically, her voice sounding pleasant and sweet, "Isn't this a bit much?"

You huff and pull your mind away from her's but you leave it close enough for mental contact.

"Still, thank you for that. It's been so long since I've been able to communicate with my own kind."

"If that's what you call communication."

"It is for us Vivian, that's why you probed me, right?"

You scoff at her.

"Sorry, Your Highness," she says before giving a slight bow with a smile. "Forgive my crass humor. Let me welcome you properly."

You give her a look of irritation. "Don't apologize for something I was responsible for."

"But I..."

"Forget it."

Sheariah frowns but says nothing else. A pause.

"Then, welcome to Earth, my princess," she says.

After making sure you had the necessary items, you send a telepathic message to your ship which causes it to lift into the air and return to orbit. You follow Sheariah as she walks back to her car, paying a bit more attention to her clothing now that she isn't facing you.

Unlike you, it looks like Sheariah has fully integrated into human society. She was wearing a black jacket with a hood and tight leggings. It seems fairly plain and unstylish compared to what she wore most of the time as a noble. The weird slippers Sheariah had on didn't help her outfit either.

You get in her small vehicle, Sheariah mentioning something about avoiding public transportation for time being. You sit in silence as she drives and you look out at the city, sneaking glances at Sheariah every now and then. You wonder why a woman of her stature from a prestigious noble family like the Zenyillo would choose to be a spy on some no-name planet.

"What do you think of Ravensworth so far?" Sheariah asks, startling you with the sound of her real voice.

"Mmm. Nothing special really." You start to smirk. "How much did they pay you to sit and rot in on this primitive backwater hellhole?"

"Ah..." Sheariah says like she realizes something. "It's not really that bad, to be honest. Technology is behind a couple years but this place is easy to get used to. I'm sure they'll catch up with the rest of the galactic community in a decade or so, with the way the Valterians are pushing things."

"Oh?"

"Mmm. Privately, I mean. Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if Earth has it's 'alien disclosure' thing soon. For the main population."

You roll your eyes.

"This place isn't Lyrrionav," she continues, "but there's more here than meets the eye."

"You're speaking of the people with powers here? The... cape scene, they call it?"

"Correct. Tensions are running high between the gangs here. A gang war might break out soon."

"That's what you spent the last two months here investigating? Human scoundrels, that happened to be lucky enough to have ancestors from the Valterian bloodline?"

"It's not that bad. Your sister lives here."

"What?" You ask, your cheeks turn red with irritation as a burning sensation starts rising in your gut.

"Not here in this city. In New York."

"That doesn't make it better. Why did you bring her up?"

"I was going to use her as an example. She's gotten used to working with the humans here, as part of the Alliance."

"The hero organization?"

Sheariah nods.

"Hmm, what a waste of time," you say, your face leaning on your fist, your elbow pressed against the armrest. "She should be preparing to lead Kyhaen instead of that stupid university she's at."

Your older sister, Yoko Minami, was Queen Xairiaxia's eldest daughter the crown princess of Kyhaen, the heir to the throne, and she wasn't even a pureblood. That annoys you to no end. Worse, she was mixed with the Tainted race. A species of barbarians that knew about nothing except for killing and dying. That race was a blight on the omniverse as a whole. Even with Vivian blood, Yoko was affected. Infected. With a strong desire to kill.

You had been on the receiving end of that once, and though your half-sister cried her heart out and begged you for forgiveness, you never forgot the moment she had almost killed you. How could you forget, with the scar she gave you, that ever-present reminder, etched into your chest? Tiamat, the humans here called her. A fitting name.

After few minutes of silence, Sheariah speaks up.

"So, about this mission. Are you ready?"

What's your Mission?

[ ] Monarch of Future Past - After causing disruption within the Lyrrionav capital and getting into an argument with your mother, Queen Xairiaxia, you have been sent to Earth on a mission of reconnaissance as punishment.

[ ] Conversion Next - When the Dragon King-Emperor of Duskan, Dusk, attacked Kyhaen a few years ago, he used forces to kidnap you during the war. Now, he has sent you on a mission of reconnaissance to Earth so that you may prove that you are worth the honorary princesshood he has bestowed upon you.

[ ] Dark)Boundary - You were studying to be a part of the Vivian council on the planet Vatillus before the Duskanian-Kyhean war tore your life apart. Your life was saved by Felicia Khalil, a renown human thief, recon, and infiltration specialist—she has sent you on a reconnaissance mission to Earth to keep an eye on something she's interested in.

"I am," you say.

"You sure?"

"I've been training."

What is your classification?

[ ] Warrior - You are a well-rounded fighter, agile and powerful in melee combat.
Class Skills:
- Riding = You have the exceptional skill to ride, drive, or pilot many things from vehicles to mythical creatures.
- Magic & Vapor Resistance = You have enhanced protection against vapor effects and attacks, you are more durable to spiritual acts than most.

[ ] Tactician - You have high battle intelligence. You excel at planning and strategic fighting.
Class Skills:
- Eye of Mind (False) = You have the ability to avoid danger and succeed in battle based on intuition not on battle experience.
- Military Tactics = You have tactical knowledge for battles where many people are mobilized.

[ ] Infiltrator - You are stealthy, and you can obtain advantageous positions over enemies.
Class Skills:
- Presence Concealment = You can hide your presence.
- Battle Continuation = You are able to continue combat for a little while after sustaining mortal/lethal wounds, you're resilient.

[ ] Mentalist - You are psychic and/or mentally intelligent. Generally, you use psychology, telepathy, and psychokinesis for attacks.
Class Skills:
- Telepathy = You are able to read and understand the thoughts, emotions, and feelings of others.
- True Name Discernment = You are able to learn the "true name" of something in the language of the Gods, allowing for more control over the said object or being.

[ ] Gadgeteer - You are good at building complex technology to use in life or battle.
Class Skills:
- Item Construction = You are able to manufacture all times of items that are hard to replicate by others.
- Innovation = You are able to improve upon the existing ideas of other, or come up with and build concepts never once contemplated before.

"Have you mastered your element yet?" Sheariah asks.

" I feel like I'm pretty adept at mixing my elemental affinity with my attacks but I could still use more practice. I'll have it mastered soon enough."

What is your element?

[ ] Fire - Fire based, Most abilities deal with consumption, heat, entropy, fuels, energy transfer and thermodynamics.

[ ] Water - Water Based, Most abilities deal with flows, forms, cycles, combinations, and manipulations of such.

[ ] Earth - Earth Based, Most abilities deal with grounding, cultivation of energy and energy embedding.

[ ] Air - Air Based, Most abilities deal with kinetic forces, static energy, free energy and directed movement.

[ ]Ether/Darkness - Manipulation of the void and higher spiritual realms and pure energy.

[ ] New Element - A random element that is not apart of the main five Elements, allowing for specialty techniques most other beings cannot use, may affect user physiologically.
-[ ]Write-in

"I see." Sheariah gives you a soft smile but looks forward, still paying attention to the road. "I think things are going to get really exciting, now that you're here."

"Exciting? Is that what you're hoping for?"

Sheariah shrugs. "Why not? How about you? What are you hoping for?"

What do you seek?

[ ] Peace - You desire a state of mutual harmony between all people and groups, freedom from any strife or dissension, tranquility.

[ ] Joy - You desire the source of keen pleasure and delight; something or someone exceptionally satisfying that gives you true happiness.

[ ] Salvation - You desire to be saved and protected from harm, to be given redemption.

[ ] Power - You desire for the possession of control, authority, and influence over yourself and others.

[ ] Glory - You look to be adorned, praised, and admired by all—an inordinate amount of self-esteem, a justifiable amount of self-respect.

"I'm... not sure," you answer.

"Well, don't worry about it. You'll have plenty of time to figure it out. Look! We're almost at my apartment..."

Last edited:
[] Altraxia

No real deep reason, I just like the name.

[] Dark- You were studying to be a part of the Vivian council on the planet Vatillus before the Duskanian-Kyhean war tore your life apart. Your life was saved by Felicia Khalil, a renown human thief, recon, and infiltration specialist—she has sent you on a reconnaissance mission to Earth to keep an eye on something she's interested in.

1 seems a little dull to me- a rather typical backstory and I'm looking for something a little more... grand. Two is pretty good, I'd be perfectly fine if it won, but number 3 kind of won me over. I like the idea of this character's life being completely ruined and having to pick up the pieces, and having to be saved by somebody she appears to supposed to have an inherent bias against; I think there's some interesting potential drama to be found there, especially in any backstory developments. I'm also quite curious what this "something" is that would intrigue an infiltration specialist, but she would send you out to go get. I think it warrants further exploration.

[] Infiltrator - You are stealthy, and you can obtain advantageous positions over enemies.

If we're on an infiltration mission, might as well take a class that fits the part. And that ability to fight even after death sounds like it could definitely come in handy.

[] Fire - Fire based, Most abilities deal with consumption, heat, entropy, fuels, energy transfer and thermodynamics.

I distrust new element, and this seems like one of the more versatile magics we're able to choose.

[] Peace - You desire a state of mutual harmony between all people and groups, freedom from any strife or dissension, tranquility.

If our life was torn apart by war, it makes the most sense that we would desire peace. We've seen what war and violence can do to people, and we wouldn't want it to continue to occur to others, or for them to suffer similar fates to us.

[X] Altraxia
[X] Dark)Boundary
[X] Infiltrator
[X] Fire
[X] Peace

Last edited:
[X] Kesa'tah
[X] Dark)Boundary
[X] Tactician
[X] Air
[X] Power

Gonna go with what interests me more than anything else. The build is basically the general covered in medals stereotype, strong amongst people she can command with a style that favors mobility and force, either in a Shock-centered way, or a very prolonged and skirmish heavy strategy that relies on attrition.

[X] Kesa'tah
[X] Monarch of Future Past - After causing disruption within the Lyrrionav capital and getting into an argument with your mother, Queen Xairiaxia, you have been sent to Earth on a mission of reconnaissance as punishment.
[X] Mentalist - You are psychic and/or mentally intelligent. Generally, you use psychology, telepathy, and psychokinesis for attacks.
[X]Ether/Darkness - Manipulation of the void and higher spiritual realms and pure energy.
[X] Joy - You desire the source of keen pleasure and delight; something or someone exceptionally satisfying that gives you true happiness.

[X] Kesa'tah
[X] Monarch of Future Past - After causing disruption within the Lyrrionav capital and getting into an argument with your mother, Queen Xairiaxia, youhave been sent to Earth on a mission ofreconnaissance as punishment.
[X] Mentalist - You are psychic and/or mentally intelligent. Generally, you use psychology, telepathy, and psychokinesis for attacks.
[X]Ether/Darkness - Manipulation of the void and higher spiritual realms and pure energy.
[X] Joy - You desire the source of keen pleasure and delight; something or someone exceptionally satisfying that gives you true happiness.

[X] Altraxia
[X] Monarch of Future Past
[X] Infiltrator
[X] Water
[X] Peace

Going to leave this open for a while as I work on other things. I'm surprised no one ever picks the new element option when I do these.

Last edited:
[X] Kesa'tah
[X] Monarch of Future Past - After causing disruption within the Lyrrionav capital and getting into an argument with your mother, Queen Xairiaxia, you have been sent to Earth on a mission of reconnaissance as punishment.

So you guys are aware, the Vivians are naturally telepathic as shown by the last chapter. Make sure to take that into a count when making your selections.

Last edited:
[x] Monarch of Future Past - After causing disruption within the Lyrrionav capital and getting into an argument with your mother, Queen Xairiaxia, you have been sent to Earth on a mission of reconnaissance as punishment.

[x] Tactician - You have high battle intelligence. You excel at planning and strategic fighting.
Class Skills:
- Eye of Mind (False) = You have the ability to avoid danger and succeed in battle based on intuition not on battle experience.
- Military Tactics = You have tactical knowledge for battles where many people are mobilized.

[x] Earth - Earth Based, Most abilities deal with grounding, cultivation of energy and energy embedding.

[x] Power - You desire for the possession of control, authority, and influence over yourself and others.

Telepathic catgirls strike again. Also, Sheariah? I am surprised her last name isn't Ataraxia.

...an 'Original' tag might be warranted?

[X] Kesa'tah
[X] Dark)Boundary - You were studying to be a part of the Vivian council on the planet Vatillus before the Duskanian-Kyhean war tore your life apart. Your life was saved by Felicia Khalil, a renown human thief, recon, and infiltration specialist—she has sent you on a reconnaissance mission to Earth to keep an eye on something she's interested in.
[X] Water - Water Based, Most abilities deal with flows, forms, cycles, combinations, and manipulations of such.
[x] Power - You desire for the possession of control, authority, and influence over yourself and others.

Back