Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

This is a quest that is based off a fanmade version of Infinite Craft. Except, there's a character that has to survive. This is a reboot of my last quest.
Loop 1 Turn 0 New
Pronouns
He/Him
A person suddenly appeared in a white room.

"What in the world was that?! And where even am I?!"

The person looked around and spotted some sort of machine with a book next to it.

They looked in the book, only to see that it was empty except for the words, "No recipes have been found."

They looked at the machine. They saw it was labeled Merging Machine. It said on it that it had 4 base elements. They decided to try to use it.

[ERROR CORRUPTED FILE FOUND]

[DO YOU WANT TO DELETE THIS FILE OR LOAD IT?]

>load

[ARE YOU SURE? THIS MAY CAUSE GLITCHES TO OCCUR.]

>yes

[FILE LOADING...]

You currently have 3̶̮͐5̷̢̈ Water, 3̶̮͐5̷̢̈ Earth, 3̶̮͐5̷̢̈ Wind, and 3̶̮͐5̷̢̈ Fire. You can only combine 2 elements together. Each person can only merge once per turn.

Last edited:
[x] Combine Earth and Water

sorry! I forgot to ask if you were ready for votes!

ok!

Ill just repost that then

[x] Combine Earth and Water

Turns 4&5/12 New
The person decided to merge the Water and Lake, it became an Ocean. The person also decided to mix Earth and Smoke, it became a Volcano.

[UNCORRUPTED FILE FOUND. WARNING, DOWNLOADING THIS FILE WILL CAUSE COMPLETELY RANDOM GLITCHES TO OCCUR ON THIS ONE. DO YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD THIS FILE?]

>yes

[DOWNLOADING...]

You currently have 31 Water, E̷̫͐â̸̢r̸͔̍ṯ̶̈́h̵̬͘_̸͓̽n̸̙͂ǘ̵̢m̵̑ͅb̷̨̀e̵̪͆r̶̲̅ Earth, Ẅ̷̝i̶̧̊n̴͙̒d̷͙̽_̸͎̈n̴̂͜u̵̼͋ḿ̵̤b̷̝͌ĕ̴̗r̶͉͂ Wind, 34 Fire. You made 1 Volcano and 1 Ocean.

(Yep, these glitches are completely random. I see nothing nonrandom about them.)

[X] Water + Water

I'm testing if 4 Water produces the same result regardless of how it is combined. Please do not touch the Lake or Ocean Elements. Thank you.

Back