Halkeginia Defense (FoZ/XCOM)

Sure they do, usually in quantity, just not the one that theoretically came with the body in its factory new state.
I feel like I should make a clever economics joke here. About how when they sell their souls none of the value is counted towards the GDP.

Get it? Cause they're used and when you sell a used good the proceeds from the sale aren't counted towards the annual GDP of the country that that good was sold in.
Economics joke lol

Last edited:
Just so you guys know, I have another chapter written, I just want to go over it and either expand it further or release the chapter after it immediately after to give proper perspective on what I am trying to do.

AN, I'm just going to wait here patiently. Somehow you have the touch of Midas when it comes to writing. Big Sister, Age of Strife, Age of Amber, and now this? Yeah, not a goddamn thing to do but watch and wait. :)

So colbert and the doctor are about to but heads with vahlen and reverse engineer her support meds?

And academia nut is showing intelligence in his characters without silly things like Louise being stupidly possessive and instead showing concern when someone hits the med bay as to be expected of the Lord Nut.

Annette is going to be fucking terrifying in combat once she gets her equipment back on, even without using Psi Panic to sow fear among her enemies.

This begs the question: Can the Summoner-Familiar bond spark the Gift if the Summoner lacks it but their Familiar has it?

What's ITAA?

And, yay, keep up the good work- I look forward to seeing the chapter whenever you feel it's ready to go :)

Just read this, I really enjoyed the premise so far. It's gunna be gud.

Thanks!

Back