Halkegenia Online Thread 23 - I Think We're Going to be Alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
To sum up, stick with Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night and it doesn't go to far off rails. Especially if you watch the UFOtable anime versions. Carnival Phantasm was fun too.

And done. The index is getting pretty big with all the links etc. It actually causes SV to choke on a computer for a moment or two when copying the whole thing.
To sum up, stick with Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night and it doesn't go to far off rails. Especially if you watch the UFOtable anime versions. Carnival Phantasm was fun too.
Carnival Phantasm is also pure crack.

Basically, CCC turned everything from powerlevels to creepy character design to awkward and gross scenes up to twelve, then smashed the knob.

By the 'its' I'm assuming Fate went further into creeper territory by making her some sort of non-sapient construct (with ginormous hooters because why not?) -_-

Too late, my mind is now engaged on this matter and how to give it the mocking it deserves.
nope. She/it was fully sapient, could fall for the protagonist (along with her sister AI programs, although all of them outside of BB were yandere to a degree), and was VERY much aware of the ginormous hooters....and did NOT appreciate them.

*Has just finished Fate/Extra, is currently halfway done with CCC*

One awesome thing about the CCC route is that Sakura basically pulls off the Fuyuki Holy Grail via computer hacking, and CREATES a soul from nothing (the protagonist), and then does the same damn thing for herself, then creates bodies for both....

Even as the original protagonist, who really is the original (her war's version is a copy of the one from the F/E war), is still fighting HIS war on the other side of the moon.

So there is effectively TWO of the protagonists....

Last edited:
There's another thing to keep in mind about that particular character.

The Sakura Squadron is made from data gathered from various mother goddesses in human history. Passionlip's body, the one pictured above, is based on the Stoneage Venus figurines found all over the place in archaeological digs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back