Is-is Penguin village canon in the Abridged verse?
If it is not, you tell je. If it is, the Doc and the very, very powerful robo girl just got hired to help me building a power suit (Slump) and finding that DBs (Arale, and her buddies? )

Also, I call up Muten Roshi, Maron and every body else at Kame house. And Chi-Chi.

Where IS the time compression chamber, anyways?

Where IS the time compression chamber, anyways?
The Hyperbolic Time Chamber is located on Kami's Lookout. At current, I'm pretty sure only Piccolo and Goku know where the Lookout is.

Also, the HTC may or may not have additional effects that could prove deadly to people who aren't strong enough. I think DBZA Goku said something along the lines of 'it almost killed him' in reference to when he tried to go in when he was younger.

The Hyperbolic Time Chamber is located on Kami's Lookout. At current, I'm pretty sure only Piccolo and Goku know where the Lookout is.

Also, the HTC may or may not have additional effects that could prove deadly to people who aren't strong enough. I think DBZA Goku said something along the lines of 'it almost killed him' in reference to when he tried to go in when he was younger.
Thanks. When do we need the dragonballs next, Cannonically?

Probably not, but you may run into trouble getting the four star ball. ...or trouble period. May want to get some help.
Which is why I am calling Penguin town (if its there) , Kame House and Sons and Chi-chis residence. And stocking up on hoi-poi capsules. And weapons. And ... well, looking at the state of the art ij weaponery, armor and nanotech. And trying to go beyond that.
Buuuuusy bee, i will be.

But since Zedalb is not at KameHouse, Gohan is not either... you will have to answer all three calls.

Which is why I am calling Penguin town (if its there) , Kame House and Sons and Chi-chis residence. And stocking up on hoi-poi capsules. And weapons. And ... well, looking at the state of the art ij weaponery, armor and nanotech. And trying to go beyond that.
Buuuuusy bee, i will be.

But since Zedalb is not at KameHouse, Gohan is not either... you will have to answer all three calls.
Yeah, after looking through the RP he is actually there. Just outside.

And yeah, I think it's canon.

So, question: when are we going to get some sort of timeskip? Because as it is, Genon, Searcher8, chiufan, and I won't have much to do for a long time IRL.

So, question: when are we going to get some sort of timeskip? Because as it is, Genon, Searcher8, chiufan, and I won't have much to do for a long time IRL.
Ok, bluntly speaking? Once my little 'spar' with Krillen's RPer is over, I'll give you all an estimated two month timeskip. Unfortunately, they don't seem interested in replying to me

Still waiting for ya @Zedalb

Last edited:
can I get a short summary ?
You guys get the dragon balls relatively easy, the most challenging one to get was one held for a prize in a eating competition that you had to wait a week to enter Goku in.
I don't suppose you leave Gohan's alone?
It has a fearsome guardian.
Of course not. He needs to learn that sometimes you need to fight to defend people. And having been in the Hypertonic Lion Tamer for a year, I am much stronger.

You guys get the dragon balls relatively easy, the most challenging one to get was one held for a prize in a eating competition that you had to wait a week to enter Goku in.

Of course not. He needs to learn that sometimes you need to fight to defend people. And having been in the Hypertonic Lion Tamer for a year, I am much stronger.

During the time skip, how much more powerful/used to their bodies can we assume our Self Inserts have gotten? (Excluding you and Krillin in the Time Chamber, who I'm sure would be much more powerful and extremely comfortable in their host body at this point)

During the time skip, how much more powerful/used to their bodies can we assume our Self Inserts have gotten? (Excluding you and Krillin in the Time Chamber, who I'm sure would be much more powerful and extremely comfortable in their host body at this point)
I would say about twenty-five percent more powerful than canon. Which is actually scary on Vegeta and Frieza. And you guys would be used to most things your bodies do. Besides a few things you normally wouldn't do. Such as more private, adult activities. Or in my case, up chucking an egg.

Back