How does a GM respond exactly? This is my first try at this and it's really just made for fun.
Well responding to people who you aren't interacting with. RPing as the npcs and other people of the world.

Anyways, considering what exactly the Distructo Disk is, and that we are in the Abridged series universe, I'd say it's probably impossible to turn it into a blade and you are better off trying to create a Ki blade technique.

So... Krillin will be incompetent since abridged made jokes about it?

All these squares make a circle. All these squares make a circle. All these squares make a circle!

@Zedalb not exactly. Since you are Krillin you don't need to be incompetent. But it does mean the Kienzan doesn't work against vastly superior enemies, such as Perfect Cell.

I don't see how that equates to not being able to change/improve the technique

Announcement! IC thread up! Here is the link! https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/from-sv-zeros-to-dbz-power-houses.39633/

Hello SV! As you can see, in this RP you will be inserted into the DBZverse! Specifically the Abridged version so we can have lines like "Punch me in my Perfect jawline!" and "Oooh! Did he say garlic?" If you so desire to have them. We will start off a year before Radditz supposedly comes to Earth for his brother. Yes, you can derail canon, but the players for Vegeta, Nappa, and Radditz be warned, Freezer may try to kill you.

So, that being said, here are the list of character's available to SI into!

Goku: Taken by @Dovahsith
Piccolo: Taken by @DarkKing98 (AKA Me)
Gohan: Taken by @The Fourth Monado
Tienshinhan: Taken by @CaesriusPolybius
Yamcha:
Krillin: Taken by @Zedalb
Master Roshi:
Chioutzu:
Vegeta: Taken by @searcher8
Nappa: Taken by @chiufan95
Radditz: Taken by @Genon
Chi-Chi:
Bulma:
Hercule Satan: Taken by @Insufficient Dakka
Frieza: Taken by @CV12Hornet
Oolong:

Note, no one needs to be Oolong, just put him there incase someone wanted to.

Edit: Only take one character please. No one has tried to take more yet, but it'd be akward conversing with yourself.
Yamcha and Bulma are still free? So is Chi-Chi?

Hey, I don't have a ton of experience RPing in this style, but if possible I'd love to play Super Psychic Alien Dio,

....also known as Guldo.

Back