For a Need of True Heroes (Marvel/Fate Series)

[X] You needed to get to school, for it was going to have a trip to Oscorp after all!

@UltimateWriter: Out of curiosity, is this a setting where Gwen Stacy is acknowledged? Honestly I really liked her in the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon. Really, just that cartoon in general...
Adhoc vote count started by Kkutlord on Apr 21, 2019 at 11:02 PM, finished with 77 posts and 15 votes.

School Trip just going badly.
You quickly ran through the streets... or at least the quickest you could, you really would hate to miss your school trip just because of a strange dream.

"It wasn't a dream Master, it was I, Tamano!" The ghost that wasn't real tried to tell you, but you knew that ghosts weren't real, so you promptly decided to ignore it.

'Ghosts aren't real, lalalalala.' You thought to yourself as you ignored the cat(?) girl, or at least you assumed that it was a cat girl.

It could have been to be a mutant, but that wouldn't explain how she got in your house and decided to stay in your house...

'So is obviously a ghost.' You thought to yourself as you went to talk to your only friend, your locker.

Because you had no friends and the only one that interacts with you in this school is well, Flash fucking Thompson.

'I'm sorry for thinking bad things, but holy shit Flash in an asshole.' You thought to yourself as everyone decided to enter the bus and hey, you didn't even have to talk to other human beings.

So far life was good and anything else was a problem.

"I'm sorry you don't believe I am your servant, but I am Tamano no Mae, your Lancer!" The imaginary ghost continues as you turned off your ears from the outside world.

You see Flash looking to both sides and beckoning you to come to him.

'Goddammit, he's going to use this opportunity to screw my life, isn't he?' You thought sadly to yourself as you

"Peter? What the fuck are you doing with a SERVANT?" You heard Flash Thompson whisper shout in your ear.

'Oh God, Oh fuck, he can see her?! Does that means she's real? But if she's real, how did no one else besides Flash see her? Is this a prank? What's a Servant? Why is this a big deal? Why is Flash not doing something Flash would do?"

[X]Ignore Flash as well, maybe if you ignore all your problems, they will just ignore you back.
[X]...Reluctantly ask for Flash help.
[X]"What's a servant?"
[X]Write-in

Hmm...

[X] Whisper: "You have a cat-girl ghost following you too?"

Wonder how many Tamanos will show up, probably would be hilarious if Flash has Tamano Cat.
Adhoc vote count started by Kkutlord on Apr 24, 2019 at 10:58 AM, finished with 87 posts and 8 votes.

[X] Whisper: "You have a cat-girl ghost following you too?"

Sorry but the memes are strong in this one.

You quickly ran through the streets... or at least the quickest you could, you really would hate to miss your school trip just because of a strange dream.

"It wasn't a dream Master, it was I, Tamano!" The ghost that wasn't real tried to tell you, but you knew that ghosts weren't real, so you promptly decided to ignore it.

'Ghosts aren't real, lalalalala.' You thought to yourself as you ignored the cat(?) girl, or at least you assumed that it was a cat girl.

It could have been to be a mutant, but that wouldn't explain how she got in your house and decided to stay in your house...

'So is obviously a ghost.' You thought to yourself as you went to talk to your only friend, your locker.

Because you had no friends and the only one that interacts with you in this school is well, Flash fucking Thompson.

'I'm sorry for thinking bad things, but holy shit Flash in an asshole.' You thought to yourself as everyone decided to enter the bus and hey, you didn't even have to talk to other human beings.

So far life was good and anything else was a problem.

"I'm sorry you don't believe I am your servant, but I am Tamano no Mae, your Lancer!" The imaginary ghost continues as you turned off your ears from the outside world.

You see Flash looking to both sides and beckoning you to come to him.

'Goddammit, he's going to use this opportunity to screw my life, isn't he?' You thought sadly to yourself as you

"Peter? What the fuck are you doing with a SERVANT?" You heard Flash Thompson whisper shout in your ear.

'Oh God, Oh fuck, he can see her?! Does that means she's real? But if she's real, how did no one else besides Flash see her? Is this a prank? What's a Servant? Why is this a big deal? Why is Flash not doing something Flash would do?"

[X]Ignore Flash as well, maybe if you ignore all your problems, they will just ignore you back.
[X]...Reluctantly ask for Flash help.
[X]"What's a servant?"
[X]Write-in
Years later peter: bitch I was so talented I summoned a servant in my sleep

Back