Spiritually they are present, but none of those are Berserker enough. Of the broader fundoshi alliance only Ghandagoza comes close.
Good guess though. Often I really am that predictable.
As long as the Old Man Ougi meme is alive and well. I'm so proud of you, Takoe. Give your Master hell. ;_;7

Heh. Seeing the interaction in the DMs warm my hearts. It's fine if you'd like to thank(curse) me for your pairings :V

Soooooo....

I haven't the foggiest of what's up with @Aodyssey , so I'm just gonna do a Servant Teaser for shits and giggles.

So! Fun facts about Obscure Servant!

1. They're real obscure. Like, mentioned in a single line in a few texts obscure. Luckily, those texts are important, so she's canon.
2. They technically don't have a gender, but she refers to herself as a her because she has a brother.
3. Her brother is a lot more famous than her.
4. There's technically two of her. Or at least, there exists someone else who shares her name, and is slightly more well known than her.
5. She smells like seawater. Why? Because that's arguably her most famous aspect. Or at least, it is if you squint.

Interest check. Now that it's between semesters, I'm ready to run this again.

Please post, react or PM me as appropriate. If more than 6 people respond, I will run this.

Back