@BlackThief12

No. Just... No.

We're at the damn bridge man.

@NSMS @Azecreth Sorry for the belay, comp troubles amid preparing for a regional theatre festival. Will try and post later today—for me, which is one hour shifted because DENVER...

@Wade Garrett :V

"Welcome, [VISITING TOURIST]. Please comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, and regulations. I am required by Vaquero LLC posted policy to remind you that violating said laws, ordinances and regulations is punishable by a variety of methods including internment and lethal force.

Enjoy your visit to Denver, Colarado, and have a nice day."

Rolling for BlackThief being picked up by the police as a runaway. :p
NSMS threw 1 20-faced dice. Reason: I am the lawh!! Total: 17
17 17

What would Heaven's Feel Shirou say, Shiro3o. :V
Heaven's Feel Shirou speaks with actions instead of words.

"I'm surprised. You're tough, Shirou."

"Indeed. It is amazing that you jumped from that height without using any magic. Are you suicidal?"
The two stare at me.
Setting Ilya aside for the moment, Kotomine's comment makes me forget about the pain.

"Shut up! I had to do it because you jumped! I don't want to do this ever again! You'd normally break your leg, and I almost fainted right when I started the jump!"

"But you have no injuries. You have no right to complain… But it is certainly a surprise. Why did you even consider jumping from that height?
Even a magus would not think about jumping from that height without using a spell."

"Eh-"
Well, I was left behind, and since Kotomine jumped with Ilya, I thought I'd look bad if I didn't do it too

Don't worry, its not a crossover or anything fancy; its a OC center.
Doesn't matter. You've shown your judgement as to what's a good idea in RPs and what isn't a good idea to be rather poor; the setting and the characters really don't matter. Spend a while participating before you try to create your own.

Back