Wouldn't have happened if you'd joined my army.
You lack piety and loyalty to the lord. Plus Sakura would have wanted to mother me and put worms in me.
You guys should've joined the Blues. Looks like their in-house health insurance covers resurrection!
Heretical Resurrection.
See, even my enemies agree its the best decision.
No. The only way I could return on your side is you somehow pulled my soul back.

Oh, no, it's a terrible decision; Such foul necromancy is a mortal sin. But Paul's a Catholic, so a little more sin wouldn't really matter at this point.
Love you too Rider.
There's no need to be hurtful.

We prefer the term "Alternative-Magecraft Induced Necrotic Reanimation".
Well, if you somehow summoned my soul to fight for you I would. I would be pissy about it and a constant dick considering you have committed a major sin on my soul of all things. Also why me, why not Sakura? Don't you want Worm lady?

Despite not even speaking actual English, Choochootrain is somehow still more comprehensible than his teacher.

"Hey Shawna. How many levels of disturbing vampiric body horror would you say you're on?"

"Oh, a great many, Lady Matou. A very great many indeed."

"Lol u r like tiny baby get on my level scrub"

Shifting one foot behind him and planting both firmly before extending his now clean hand Lancer's open palm flexed twice in a beckoning gesture to Saber of Blue.

I don't know whether or not Lancer knows the reference but I like to imagine he does.

Back