So I haven't checked this RP in a couple of days because I've been busy, so can someone tell me what the hell is going on?

Because the Perfectly Reasonable Calcs on the previous page make absolutely no sense given what I know of Fate and the Divinity skill.

So I haven't checked this RP in a couple of days because I've been busy, so can someone tell me what the hell is going on?

Because the Perfectly Reasonable Calcs on the previous page make absolutely no sense given what I know of Fate and the Divinity skill.
Archer IC, after I onepunched the demon, tried to destroy the city and summoner with a rain of explosive arrows. OOC, he's justifying spamming twenty attacks of this mainly via Divinity Perfectly Reasonable Calcs.
Back IC, Ruler shifted his lolwhat power into countering the arrows with endless magic Bullet Hell, before Command Sealing said arrowrain Phantasm sealed.

Last edited:
Hmm, I should probably write up something about Berserker getting pissed about being stuck under a broken building. I'd then have him attack someone, but since even A++ speed got lolnoped in under five feet, I doubt that would go anywhere.

Hmm, I should probably write up something about Berserker getting pissed about being stuck under a broken building. I'd then have him attack someone, but since even A++ speed got lolnoped in under five feet, I doubt that would go anywhere.
Quiet, Berserker, Ruler is dealing with people with less control than you, given how they keep trying to destroy everything.:p
That reminds me. Berserker's currently not visible, but is Lancer visible?

Would any of these shenanigans have reached our info gathering net center? Or be noticed by the assain clones trying to register us?

Holy shit! Wow, look at me! First RP and it just goes dead for a few weeks because I'm too lazy to update it!

I am so so sorry everyone. This one was on me, it was horrible and stupid of my to neglect this.

Sorry.

...I don't recall demolishing buildings, just abusing parameters to leap.
(Ruler incidentally doesn't buy Guy On Phone's bullshit.

Holy shit! Wow, look at me! First RP and it just goes dead for a few weeks because I'm too lazy to update it!

I am so so sorry everyone. This one was on me, it was horrible and stupid of my to neglect this.

Sorry.
Don't worry 'bout it; I was planning on reminding you by reaching the airport if you hadn't by next week

Hmmm... *rolls*
Ψυχή threw 1 2-faced dice. Reason: Saver-'sense' :v Total: 1
1 1

Back