oh my gosh i had a post lined up ready to go but then firefox killed itself and it's gone now

rip me ;_;

am retyping now

tbh unless mort posts something soon I'm just gonna go "and Mary went home satisfied seeing blah blah blah" and continue on, I don't really want myself or the game to be held up over a single person (or, well, two, since IHOP peeps seem to have stalled out too) not posting

Sorry for the delay, I'll have a post up soon I promise. Woke up not long ago and need to eat before I post, but I've got nothing happening today so I'll be able to start as soon as I've had some coffee.

tbh unless mort posts something soon I'm just gonna go "and Mary went home satisfied seeing blah blah blah" and continue on, I don't really want myself or the game to be held up over a single person (or, well, two, since IHOP peeps seem to have stalled out too) not posting

My bad on the last. Mother's Day Weekend is serious business in my part of the world and this was the thing I let drop off the schedule.

Ugh, this post really isn't as good as it should be after the wait, but I'm not holding up people any longer so I guess it'll do to let other people get moving.

So, Greek Letters is Jotaro, Assassin is DIO, Lancer and Berserker are Pillar Men, so Shawna, she must be...

Kaminski's tongue playing over white fingers sticky with blood and grease...

Those fingers in her mouth, teeth crunching down, stripping the meat, blood and the food drippings like a glaze, like a marinade and it wasn't like they were human fingers so it didn't really count, did it? A cheat meal, was that what they called it....

The Waffle House is now a bomb.

Back