Fate/False Order

Posted my first IC post. Alter Ego and her master is now on the move.

Edit: Make a mistake on IC post. Had deleted it. After editing was done will repost it.

Last edited:
I'm sorta waiting for either False Lancer, False Saber or Azaka to say something about being transported to False Caster's pocket dimension :V

So I was sort of busy on the end half of this week and didn't really push you guys to generate more activity, but I've gotten a bunch of progress made on the stuff I was doing and it looks like I'll have some time to devote to this. Right now @Theravis @meloncan @FBH @MaHaL and @Xasure Higeki have sort of shunted themselves off to the side, and as they were primary axis around which things were 'happening', I'm not seeing any other potential large flashpoints that can burst in the near future.

Right now my quest is do you guys want to call it for the first night and move onto daytime prep stage for the next night, or do you want me to push some combat to round the first night off?

So I was sort of busy on the end half of this week and didn't really push you guys to generate more activity, but I've gotten a bunch of progress made on the stuff I was doing and it looks like I'll have some time to devote to this. Right now @Theravis @meloncan @FBH @MaHaL and @Xasure Higeki have sort of shunted themselves off to the side, and as they were primary axis around which things were 'happening', I'm not seeing any other potential large flashpoints that can burst in the near future.

Right now my quest is do you guys want to call it for the first night and move onto daytime prep stage for the next night, or do you want me to push some combat to round the first night off?

If you think it realistic for me to find trouble then I'm all for that if not then I'm happy to move to the daytime prep stage.

I mean sure?

I do like to actually see the reactions and so on, but I understand why, given that nothing happened these last days

"Caster's Magical Realm"

that was literally the worst possible way to describe it

i hate you

it's not even my caster and i hate you

I had some time-sensitive things I wanted to do during the night, but it can be handled off screen. Fine with moving time ahead.

@Kensai your partner's dropping. I can offer you the same choices I offered meloncan, either you can make your own master and RP them personally, or I can run your master for you.

Back