ExWod vs Percy Jackson (and Dresden Files)

Introduction

Yzarc

The Spark of Madness
In a world of demigods and wizards something new stirs. What will you do in a world where humans can't perceive the truth, the demigods die young and the world almost ends a dozen times only to be saved by plucky young heroes? Well, we are here to find out those answers. Join me in a game of exalted vs the world of darkness but instead of playing in that world, we are in somewhat brighter worlds of Percy Jackson and Dresden Files combined.

It will be an AU combination of both worlds where you will awaken as new exalts, ready to shake up the world.

We will be playing on Discord, I think I need 4 players in total.
Game time will be nights Sunday 6pm British time.
This is an ongoing game by @Acolyte as GM. I am posting this here with his permission. We currently have 3 players, two Solars a Dawn and a Night and one Infernal.

We are looking for more players as one of the group dropped out. The game is via discord with mic so please take that into consideration. So far, we have house-ruled Sorcery and craft, more on this later.

If you are interested please feel free to post here or contact Acolyte.

Last edited:
We in a fairly early in the campaign so it shouldn't be hard to catch up and of course you will get the same exp so you should be fairly hefty

Houserules and Homebrews
So, Craft and Sorcery.

You can make whatever you want PROVIDED you have the material for it and the charm for the high end stuff.

The material need not be unique but they should not be common as well. It must take at least some in game screen time to gain the ingredient. You cannot simply walk into Walmart and buy them. Well, you or your circle member may buy them in bulk but you will still need to barter with Spirits and demons for them and otherwise put in some in-game effort to get them.

However, if the Storyteller has the material fall out of a plane and smack your character in the face? Then thank the Storyteller and go collect your reagent.

NOTE: You do not HAVE to go get it personally and a Party member can do it for you. The important thing is the screen time, not necessarily the effort you put in to get it.

Now, with Magic material, they must be willingly given as a Gift or as payment for services rendered. They may also be forcefully taken via Right of conquest or secretly stolen via a great act of Larceny.

Basically? You or your circle member need to pull off something reasonably impressive for the Magic material to count. The exception is harvesting/making Magic material via Sorcery.

With Regards to Sorcery, this is what we are currently using, it is very much a work in progress.

docs.google.com

ExWoD Sorcery Homebrew

Last edited:
If you want to join ask @Acolyte or me for an invite to the Discord.

The game is open for more players if anyone else wants to join.

Last edited:
Our next game is on the 10th of September 2023. We will be available earlier if any one wants to join and to discuss character sheets. Just ask for a link to the Discord and we will PM it to you.

Back