• 24 hours

Votes: 25 69.4%

• Total voters
Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

You awaken within the protection of your shell, which serves both as an outer boundary of your...
Beginning

Dragonin

Hugs Everything
You awaken within the protection of your shell, which serves both as an outer boundary of your true self and shield against the energies that swirl in the unreality of your home. You are currently completely without form, with nothing defining you.
In order to grow and structure yourself, you will need to anchor yourself to something real and find a goal and a reason to continue existing. Your senses reveal a few Realities nearby. Which will you Anchor yourself to?
[ ] An Ocean world, split by a red line of land
[ ] A world steeped in magic, but corruption eats at the surface You need a stable place for your first anchor
[ ] A Universe that is vast and multilayered, with well defined edges
[ ] A Universe that often pulses as it gets rewritten You need a stable place for your first anchor
[ ] A world sufficed with energy, with some local lifeforms using it to fight each other
[ ] A world with many powerful creatures, but is rather peaceful seeming
[ ] A Galaxy with many spacefaring races, they don't seem to have met yet
[ ] A Galaxy with many spacefaring races, they have mostly formed under one government
Edit: Final... unless there are typos

Last edited:
Stat Sheet
Stat Sheet

Name None Yet
Titles None Yet
Size (Total) (Shell) (Avatar) 7999km3 ​ 1000km3​ 1km3​
Senses * 0/1 to next level
Energy(Dreams/Life) * *
Feeding Method Ambient absorption (Passive)
Skills:
You can travel through Unreality(slowly)
You can sense things while in Unreality(weakly)
You can shape parts of your body into Avatars

Last edited:
[X] An Ocean world, split by a red line of land
You awaken within the protection of your shell, which serves both as an outer boundary of your true self and shield against the energies that swirl in the unreality of your home. You are currently completely without form, with nothing defining you.
In order to grow and structure yourself, you will need to anchor yourself to something real and find a goal and a reason to continue existing. Your senses currently feel a few Realities nearby. Which will you enter?
[ ] A world steeped in magic, but corruption eats at the surface You need a stable place for your first anchor
[ ] A Universe that often pulses as it gets rewritten You need a stable place for your first anchor
[ ] A world sufficed with energy, with some local lifeforms using it to fight each other
[ ] A Galaxy with many spacefaring races, they have mostly formed under one government

Name:Undefined
Titles: none
Size: 1
I only recognize One Piece. What are the other realities? More specifically what are the last 2, galaxy realities, I kinda want to read them.

[X] A world sufficed with energy, with some local lifeforms using it to fight each other

Yeah One Piece might be the only one I recognize but more energy is better

Last edited:
[X] A Galaxy with many spacefaring races, they don't seem to have met yet

SPAAAAACE!

[X] A Galaxy with many spacefaring races, they have mostly formed under one government.

Mass effect?

@Slothththth @thePUNisher Don't forget that the x is supposed to be in the brackets! I can say that Mass Effect is currently unavailable... mostly because I haven't actually completed a playthrough. Having rechecked the list that I mostly posted because I have been waiting over a week to attempt this quest, I have realized that every single one has at least one video game made of them...
Three of the worlds posted have Manga as the main paper medium, Two are comic book based, and one was largely books and a rather famous set of movies. Only two are Video Game only.

Hm... C seem like PMMM
D i Think is that one with the drills
E is probably Pokemon
F ...Stellaris?
G may be Star Wars

[X] A Galaxy with many spacefaring races, they have mostly formed under one government

Not sure what this is, but sounds interesting.

I'm guessing Pokemon

One Piece

Sounds like Dragonball, or some universe where people use Ki attacks.

I think I got most of them, sorta.
One Piece

Warhammer Fantasy, or a different world with magic abundance and a dangerous corruption eating the planet's surface. Maybe Re: Monster, or a Xianxia.

No idea. Could be 'Magi', could be 'Star Trek', could be 'PMMM', could be 'Kingdom Hearts'. Anything that handles hard defined world building that stretches across the universe. Maybe 'Steven Universe', or 'Sonic Comics'.

No idea. Could be anything that touches time travel. Maybe Doctor Who, or RE: Zero. Chrono Trigger?

No idea, maybe Fairy Tail? Naruto? Bleach? HunterxHunter? Dragon Ball? Anything focused on a world scale of a elite fighting competion could work. Like 'God of Highschool'.

Pokemon, it fits the world most closely.

No idea.

Mass Effect, fits the best. Final Fantasy doesn't leave the planet in it's games, sci-fi fantasy is rarely galactically unified under one government, usually it is very divided, or was once upon a time unified.

[X] A Universe that is vast and multilayered, with well defined edges

Could be Fate, then again.

Fate

Is there a chance where we can get an alien race to worship us?

Back