Dungeons and Dragons style!

So there's a Barbarian, and a Paladin so far, and I'm going caster (I think)... All we need is a rogue and we'll have ourselves a nice and proper party.

Name: Margan Kith Bernard
Race: Changeling
Class: Rouge
Description:
Standard Disguise: A younger Elven Woman. A small tattoo of a four leaf clover with the words "Lucky Thirteen" on a white ribbon on the back of her neck. Her hair is in a long braid.
Actual Appearance: Silver Hair, Skin, and Eyes. Muted facial features sort of like a mannequin.
Backstory:
Margan was born in a small changeling Enclave within a large city. Her parents where fairly well off but, not that didn't last. Her Father made one bad investment and with the month they were nearly on the street. Her Father had been born into the money he had but, her mother had been born to a lower class family that had been forced to use some. Less than legal means to gain their wealth. And with the security blanket ripped away her mother took to her old tricks and haunts to keep the family in the red and when Margam was old enough she joined in. And the both of them managed to get the family back to its former standing though with quite a few more "Legal" means of making money. And with the family safely back in their position Margan was sent to Dragon Hearts Academy to continue her studies. [/spoiler]

Sorry for the late post been busy.

Name: Kabayeros Rontay
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter
Description: Red curly hair dark skin scar across the bridge of his nose. Usually dresses casually but always carries a pistol loaded with mage rounds.
Backstory: Kabayeros or kabby as his friends call him is the latest in a long line of adventuring daring halfling of the Rontay family. Unwilling to take on adult responsibility just yet he left home to become an adventurer. He's made a name for himself in the adventuring community as he often takes on larger oppenents and often wins. He's gotten home sick recently and is thinking about taking his gains and going home. ut not before one more more grand adventure.

FOR EVERYONE

We have our players, and I have pmed every one of them. I will be making an IC thread to rp I and a group pm to discuss ooc.

Back