wut

um

restrictionless Broly is about on Turles's level
I didn't say he's considerably stronger, but going by the sheets Broly has a power level 322 points lower than Turles'. Which normally I'm assuming wouldn't be a noticeable gap, but given that Turles is an experienced warrior while Broly... well, isn't, or at least presumably not on the same level...

Well, what matters in the case of these comparisons is proportion, and proportionally those 322 points only come up to about a bit over a 1% gap, which is... very insignificant.

The combat experience thing, that's more of an issue.

... I wonder what would happen if I had Raditz steal and eat one of the fruits... Thoughts for later. Probably steal one for Nappa too.

Right now the best I can probably do is beat a few of the Saibamen with Nappa. Maybe take a few potshots at Turles with a Saturday Crash to see if I can't use the paralyzing effect to give Vageta a boost.

... I wonder what would happen if I had Raditz steal and eat one of the fruits... Thoughts for later. Probably steal one for Nappa too.

Right now the best I can probably do is beat a few of the Saibamen with Nappa. Maybe take a few potshots at Turles with a Saturday Crash to see if I can't use the paralyzing effect to give Vageta a boost.
Be cautious of the Tree's fruits, my son.

Good strategy on how to contribute, though. Excellent team-fighting instincts!

I see the couple hints dropped haven't been getting to people yet.
Is the "eternal gnawing hunger" because he ate from a Tree before?

Is the "eternal gnawing hunger" because he ate from a Tree before?

Pretty much.

I don't recommend eating any of it if you you do get your hands on it; you won't like the detox procedure you'll have to go through.

@Dovahsith

Also Vegeta is missing some critical pieces of backstory(which, to be fair, it's currently in ??? spoilers). Don't think the majority of Alter Turles power comes from the Tree.

Pretty much.

I don't recommend eating any of it if you you do get your hands on it; you won't like the detox procedure you'll have to go through.

@Dovahsith

Also Vegeta is missing some critical pieces of backstory(which, to be fair, it's currently in ??? spoilers). Don't think the majority of Alter Turles power comes from the Tree.
You mean the taunting is working?

That's fair.

...I actually expected Vegeta to be gearing up for Super Explsosive Wave in close quarters where neither of them could dodge, not just keep running and taunting. :V
Well,to be fair, he's only just reached the tree branches. Its important to make sure the attack hits.

Technique was used, therefore character sheet is updated with its actual description.

EDIT: And now I'll need to go to work.

Last edited:
Sudden Storm is very difficult to dodge with good homing, but it's not "totally reverse course" difficult. It won't chase forever.

It's not quite the Death Saucer.

Back