Since Eamik is gone, I think I will cast a curse that transforms the Evil dragons into animals.

Hmm, well at least now we can make a throne of heroes since we have a god of heroism again and we are starting to have prominent mortals.

How many sentient races do we actually have on creation now actually?

I wonder what would happen if we left them alone for a few thousand years? A lot of these races don't seem to be able to sustain themselves without direct divine intervention.

I wonder what would happen if we left them alone for a few thousand years? A lot of these races don't seem to be able to sustain themselves without direct divine intervention.
Well, thats part of the reason I'm creating the Conductors. So that they can have like, Jedi to lead them.

(You could also say that I'm doing it so I can use them to micromanage them to my hearts content, but you can't prove anything.)

Name: The vast expanse, Power concentrated
Domain(s): Crystal, energy, renewal
Appearance:
Personality: The primordial essence of energy is a playful and prideful diety, glad of it's inner strength and in awe of the domain it rules over. It exults in it's own power over the environment, the threat of change it holds over those surroundings a source of never ending amusement to it. It will usually try it's hardest to affect all areas it can influence, seeking to turn places into desolate wastelands when they're hospitable, or into prosperous wonderlands if they were barren beforehand. Though it's slow to anger, the power concentrated seeks constant respect from everyone it encounters, such that failure to comply will incite spiteful resentment.

Yes

I'd prefer if you narrowed down the energy domain some, or strictly defined what you'd want to be able to do with it, as it's a bit too general at the moment.

I chose energy domain because i couldn't find a word that sufficiently described the increase of energy, the opposite of entropy. I was kind of going for a kind of increase in the amount of energy i have to work with, but failed to find an adequate domain name for it besides energy itself. The closest i got was magnitude or intensify, but those don't describe energy itself.

Would you prefer i change it to one of those words instead? I just don't want to lose the whole energy aspect of what i'm going for here - My vision for this god is that they control the amount of energy inside things or locations, but i wasn't sure if the other words got that idea across properly.

I would love to play this again. However I am not well enough in body to GM very much right now. This was a fun game to play.

Back