Destroy the Godmodder: Renewal, OOC Thread. (Always Accepting)

RIP @pionoplayer

Well, here's a 'simple' rundown, based on my memories:

Dealer passes out two cards, and (since there are only two people) I have to pay 10 to bid, Godmodder has to bid 5 (this will change every round). Dealer sets one card face down, then three faceup. Both players bid, or fold (basically give up for the round). Then dealer plays another card facedown and another card next to the three, players bid or fold again. Next round dealer plays another card facedown and the fifth and final card faceup. Then, one more bid, and if more than one player is still in, players compare hands. This works with: using 5 cards out of 7 (the 5 on the field and the two in your hand), choose 5. Priority works like this: 2-10, J, Q, K, A. Then there's the 'fun' stuff.
From lowest to highest, here's the hands:
High card: whoever has the highest card. Only happens if no one has anything that fits any of the other things.
One Pair: Two cards of the same kind (2 queens, etc). If both players have this, refer to general card priority for who wins.
Two pair: Same as the above, but this time with two pairs! If both players tie, then the overall highest card wins. If that ties then bids are returned
Three of a Kind: 3 cards of the same, card priority of both players have.
Straight: 5 cards in order (such as 9, 10, J, Q, K). Whoever has the higher straight wins if both players have. If it's a tie, then bids are returned, and next round starts.
Flush: 5 cards of one suit (such as hearts, spades, etc.)
Full House: Having both a Pair and a Three of a Kind. Whoever has the higher ToaK wins, if it's tied then the highest Pair, then if it's still tied, bids are returned.
Four of a Kind: I think you know what this is.
Straight Flush: a straight of the same suit (3, 4, 5, 6, and 7, all of Clubs, for instance)
Royal Flush: Very Rare. Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and 10, all of the same suit.
Lemme know if I forgot anything, those of you who are more experienced in this

Ah crap, you're right they should've. But technically the bunnyguards should've only lost 4 of their number due to being a stack, so I think it evens out.

@Enerald_Mann I'm going to ask you right here and now, are you ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN you want to give yourself a spider-eyes roll?
Because I can guarentee that getting the lowest roll possible will end badly.

So I'm currently in the middle of a power outage. It's dubious if I'll be able to post today.

@TerryHintz I'm not the GM but I know we're always open to new players. I'd suggest skimming the rules and the last update in the IC thread before making a post as that will help you get some idea of the current situation in the game but really you can feel free to just do whatever you want, you can easily pick up what is happening as you go. Welcome to the game!

@I just write because I only died in the strife I don't believe I need to make a set of respawn posts and can just act straight away unless I misunderstood the strife rules. As for my action I've been pretty busy so I probably won't be able to make a good post till later tonight.

Could someone fill me in on the rules?
They can be found the "How To Play" spoiler in the Opening Post.

The gist of the rules:
Listen to the GM
Be nice and keep things sfw.
You get 2 posts per round, no doubleposting. You CAN make "nullposts" if you really need to ask a question in thread, but using this OOC thread for stuff is preferred.
Charging (kinda complicated system that you don't need to know immediately, but will be useful to learn once you've gotten into the swing of action things)
You can summon entities to fight for you.
Advantage is listed in the world updates, and determines whether you guys are gaining or losing distance.
Bosses and Guardians are bosses, that drop cool stuff when killed.
The Alignment listing: You're Anti-Godmodder (AG) and the Pro-Godmodders (PG) and Hostiles (H) are your enemies.
Placeholders and deleting posts are not allowed.
No spawncamping.

Ah, I did, but given the Godmodder's action NEE's equivalent of a heart attack, it doesn't matter either way.

@DCCCV Sorry I saw your last post I would give you the book but this has been such a busy week for me I've hardly had anytime to make a full post. I'm gonna try to make a post before the end of the turn but I don't know if I'll find the time. If Piono will let it consider me giving you the book in this post.

Back