Creating an Empire (Multicross God SI)

Not set in 40K I think.
original setting, became god via CYOA then went about getting followers. all culminated up to fighting of hordes of demons and evil gods and connecting to the blind eternities and multiverse for unlimited power Zelretch style (AKA pulling power from all infinite versions of yourself across the infinite multiverse and basically never being able to run out).

I have to wonder what the hell happened to the wider world if some outsider orders are willing to challenge an order of blessed individuals that just managed to cleanse their version of the eye of terror.

Like hell these are supposed to be knight. Even decayed their should still be some measure of honor.

I have to wonder what the hell happened to the wider world if some outsider orders are willing to challenge an order of blessed individuals that just managed to cleanse their version of the eye of terror.

Like hell these are supposed to be knight. Even decayed their should still be some measure of honor.
Politics is lovely, you know?

A big picture link when the God first entered his Afterlife domain is missing.

Later a video I think it was in the sacrifice of Faith is also missing.

Also God of Mankind kinda trumps King or Emperor of Mankind. Just saying.

Politics is lovely, you know?
Sounds more like reverse Darwinism if you ask me. Survival of the most idiotic. When everything's said and done? I half expect Kadmon to allow Altria to introduce the concept of Natural Selection to the nobility.
You know, Kadmon could be an alternate Big E. He ticks all the boxes, the Thrown, the Custodies, the Saints, Horus, worshiped as a god, belief in humanity, etc.
...and now I see him entering the WH40K universe just to say Whaddup to his cousin Big-E.

Well Big E is the Man-Emperor of Mankind.
Fixed. Remember how he hates to be called a god.

A big picture link when the God first entered his Afterlife domain is missing.

Later a video I think it was in the sacrifice of Faith is also missing.

Also God of Mankind kinda trumps King or Emperor of Mankind. Just saying.
I spoilered the pictures to see if that lets you load them. They all work fine for me.

The video is someone else's post. Can't fix that.

Sounds more like reverse Darwinism if you ask me. Survival of the most idiotic. When everything's said and done? I half expect Kadmon to allow Altria to introduce the concept of Natural Selection to the nobility.

...and now I see him entering the WH40K universe just to say Whaddup to his cousin Big-E.

Fixed. Remember how he hates to be called a god.
Man Emperor is hardcore atheist, our SI far more similar to Zarus (3.5e Deity) - D&D Wiki.

Back