I've added a fifth player slot if anyone wants to play as the Chosen of The Titans. Just, don't go into this if you don't think you will be able to play.

Chosen of The Titans.
"Player" Name: Zedalb
"Character" Name: Donavin Patterson
Appearance/Description:
"Backstory": Army edic veteran now in college for writing.
Pantheon: Titans
Blessing(s): The Powers are given to you by your new patrons. You start with three.
  • Atlas: The Sky Bearer. Gives the Chosen insane strength, toughness, and stamina.
  • Prometheus: The Crafter of Man. You can create Prometheans, proto-humans made of primordial clay and the stolen fire of Olympus coursing through them
  • Hyperion: The Primal Sun. Solar Fire Manipulate and Generation. Heal during the day.

Inventory:
Folding pocket knife
Boot knife
Durable clothing
Multitool on belt
Smart phone
wallet

"Player" Name: Zedalb
"Character" Name: Donavin Patterson
Appearance/Description:
"Backstory": Army edic veteran now in college for writing.
Pantheon: Titans
Blessing(s): The Powers are given to you by your new patrons. You start with three.
  • Atlas: The Sky Bearer. Gives the Chosen insane strength, toughness, and stamina.
  • Prometheus: The Crafter of Man. You can create Prometheans, proto-humans made of primordial clay and the stolen fire of Olympus coursing through them
  • Hyperion: The Primal Sun. Solar Fire Manipulate and Generation. Heal during the day.

Inventory:
Folding pocket knife
Boot knife
Durable clothing
Multitool on belt
Smart phone
wallet
You're in.

.....I vote to force the Titan Chosen to be our workhorse. His powerset is so OP.

Literally Overlord, Titan Chosen version complete with his own Minions and destructive fire with regen.

:o

@Theaxofwar Also damn you! I was waiting for others to post before I started my Sniping. My headshot! :lol
:rofl:

Last edited:
Guys I appareciate the tags, but I think those are my promethans not you.

Back