All Level, No Experience (Worm/Pathfinder Amnesia Quest)

Right, since I mentioned them a few times and didn't ever drop them yet, I finally got them done.

The height comparison(s)! In order (and labelled) are Vista, Taylor, Armsmaster, and Iluontar. Then the 2nd comparison introduces Leviathan, and the 3rd the Juggernaut Robots.

Witness!

Immeasurable credit to the artists for the various pieces I clipped together for this in Paint3D, them being YunYunHakusho (Vista), sgcassidy (Taylor), kesha9 (Armsmaster), sandara (Leviathan), One of the Interior Artists for Pathfinder 2E "Rage of Elements" (Generic Vault Builder, not quite accurate to Iluontar but representative enough), and yigitkoroglu, who I tried to keep their watermark inside the image itself (Juggernaut Robot, and the official Paizo-Used art, if the ones in-story are entirely un-rusted and brand new).

So, with that, do imagine that that is the size of things, when Iluontar built enough of those to match even the wards if they try anything when the takes over. Like, he straight up intends for Figure 1 to try and solo Figure 6.

Also I didn't even realize it but that the juggernaut robots can electrify their fists to deal some extra electricity damage is a total coincidence and very funny that this has come out right after the shadow stalker interlude. Just, I don't know if I could have timed that on purpose.

Last edited:
Back