All completed drawings for (Formerly Misconstrued Déjà Vu) Keeper of Totality: Spoilers ahead.

Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

All artwork I've done for my story, along with a few character details. I draw exclusively fantasy stuff, and have very, very slowly begun gravitating away from the anime drawing style I got stuck in during grade 7-9. My style has undergone maaaany changes this past year, and It's still developing.

But you don't really care about all this do you.
Last edited:
Story cover

Infinityphoenix

Fantasizer
No looking at this if you're one of my readers, because spoilers lie beyond.

My design process:
grab crappy HB pencil
grab sharpener
grab eraser
grab Typo sketchbook

yeah... uh... I've never used any proper art stuff for art. The sketchbook is the closest thing I have to that sort of thing. Also, really yellow light at home so the colours of my pages are all off. Oh well. Fantasy characters below.

First up, my original cover! Completed by hand, using Procreate pocket cos I ain't got a tablet or stylus. Don't zoom in to look at anything closely, please.

My protagonist
Protagonist: Lucille Adrienne Goldcroft
- Due to retaining her soul power from the last timeline, she has violet eyes(or eye), the energy giving her brightly-coloured features. That doesn't mean she likes her new appearance.
- May or may not enjoy manipulating people.
- Drinks black coffee. Matches her black hair. And black mask. And black turtleneck, black trench coat, black boots... and black heart.
- Can make friends and does. People are useful, after all.
- 165cm tall. Short when compared to the average height of the Tower realms.
- Is actually 249 years old mentally, but returns to being 18 in new timeline.
- Right eye got a shard of probably haunted glass in it that lets her see... something. It looks like a 'magic array'. Golden and shiny, so she hides it behind a mask because it's (probably) valuable. See image No. 2.
- Gains two sentient weapons, demonic and spirit weapon 'snake-swords', in the new timeline, even though she doesn't know how to fight with them. Will learn.... eventually. Demonic weapon was named Apophis, the spirit was named Ouroboros. See Image 4.
- Her new outfit is mostly made of dark-grey and black, but the chains on it are golden, and she has a gold stripes running down her suit pants on either side. Her suit jacket and pants are bright violet, however. See image No. 3.
- Uses a cane that is actually a magic staff, once she got her new outfit. Her aide has yet to work out why she carries a cane-shaped magic staff when she doesn't need a magic staff to cast magic.

(Note: I drew this aaaages ago so the style is completely different to what I draw now. But hey, it looks cool.)

Will probs add more when I draw her again. I have a half-finished pic I plan to use for a new cover that I'll likely post some time.

Adrianna Riftmire: Also my protagonist
Protagonist's 'Alter-Ego': Adrianna Riftmire
- Past disguise and identity my protag used in last timeline. The 'Hero' wants her to be his lover because she's hot.
- Battlemage, and Illusion Archmage. Tall, ice-blue eyes, and black curly hair that glows with streaks of indigo, purple and blue, cos illusion magic affinity.
- Admiral of the Distorted Depths Navy Battalion, a Sub-Battalion of the Main Navy Battalion of the Eternal Empire. The Distorted Depths Navy fights behemothic, powerful, unusually large monsters to level up and for their materials, but can't get titles of nobility while working there. She worked there to analyse monsters to improve her 'illusory construct' illusion magic, which manifests fake monsters.
- Quit the navy after 25 years of being part of it. Where she went after that... only I know ;)
- Currently, Lucille uses a skill called 'Alter-Ego' that gives her a second body and status to use. She uses the skill to ensure the 'Hero' doesn't think the timeline has changed yet.
- Outfit is varying shades of navy blue, black and white.

Main Character: Sedric Ferin
Sedric Ferin
- Accessory crafter with a Legendary class composed of an enchanting class, a smithing class, and a magic engineer class.
- Grumpy. Hates people. Has no filter for his mouth so he seems like he has a deathwish.
- Crafting is his work and hobby. He doesn't like leaving his workshop.
- Lank brown hair and brown eyes. Wears a low ponytail all the time. Wears an apron and weird goggles that magnify things. Gets ink on himself a lot. Has gloves. See image 1.
- Hired by Lucy a week after she became Head of the Aurelian Commission. Aka, she got money so she hired him.
- Has connections to a rebel organisation called Dawn Dissenters, and has connections to one of the lesser empires, the Metal Borne Coalition, the land of magic engineering and steampunk without the steam. Seems to think Lucy is part of the Dissenters, and that was how she knew of him, but she's not.
- House inherited used to be owned by his grandfather, who died, and was how Sedric got his class. Very old and decaying. he moved out quickly once he signed a magical contract with Lucy. See image 2.

(Note: Lucy and Lucy's aide, Vincent Evisenhardt, seeing Sedric's house for the first time. I'm not happy with my picture of Vincent so I'll post that another day.)

Main Character: Jasten Albrecht
Jasten Albrecht
- 31 years old. Wild blonde hair and grey eyes. Small scar across right eyebrow. Comes across as solemn and serious, but he's not when someone gets to know him. Responsible person.
- Highest-ranking Paladin of the Citadel of Fate. Introduced in the story when Lucy decides to visit the Prophetess.
- Rolland Louveste, the Templar of High Justice, is considering him for a successor, but Jasten doesn't want that.
- Hates politics and the Sages of the Citadel, so messes up their plans every chance he gets.
- Becomes personal guard of the Prophetess and her brother due to political reasons.
- Wields a greatsword. Has an affinity for light, a mandatory requirement to join the Citadel of Fate.

Main Character: Annaliese Verdon, the Prophetess of Fate
The Prophetess of Fate: Annaliese Verdon
- 16, with blonde hair and gold eyes. Unique capability to have absolute authority over the high-level element of Fate, which the Citadel of Fate controls.
- Naive and carefree, but protective of her brother, Raegan. A bit airheaded.
- Lucy finds her and saves her dying brother. Annaliese is curious about Lucy, and Lucy tells Annaliese she returned to the past.
- Fate allows her to see the future, so when her prophecy ability didn't tell her that Lucy would visit her, she got scared.
1. (Note: Annaliese after she becomes officiated at the Citadel of Fate.)

Main Character: Hargrave Einar, the Blood Patriarch
The Blood Patriarch: Hargrave Einar
- 26 years old. Been on battlefields since 12 years of age. Manipulator of blood. Mercenary.
- Dark red hair and amber eyes.
- Originally a successor of the Selwood weapon clan and General of Blazing Iron, gets his status revoked and kicked from the clan.
- Has the unique ability to become any creature or race by devouring their bloodline and 'source'. Never uses this ability while successor and only pretends to just have an affinity for the blood element.
- Has a demonic spear called Eolith.
- Decides to use his true abilities after getting betrayed, as the new successor has a dragon bloodline. Decides he's going to hunt dragons and gain all six essential element bloodlines (wind, water, earth, fire, light, dark) of True Dragons, becoming the most powerful dragon, before killing the General as revenge.
- Lucy contacts him and offers an alternative to killing True Dragons which is purifying the bloodlines and sources of draconic monsters to absorb, so he doesn't get a bounty on his head like last time. Lucy also tells him more information about his absorption ability, a characteristic of the 'blood patriarch' which is an ability inherited every 20,000 years.
- Seems scary but is actually just socially awkward and hasn't had any normal childhood experiences.
- Cuts his hair short after hearing about his status being revoked, and uses a special item to reset all his stats and skills so he can start anew.
1. (Note: Returning from a battlefield just before he hears about his status being revoked. Eolith in his left hand. Killing someone with the spear.)

Main Character: Vitis Exolvuntur Imperatoris-Daemonium, the Demon Emperor
The Demon Emperor: Vitis Exolvuntur Imperatoris-Daemonium
- Rules the Demon Realm. The 'Primordial Demon', the most powerful demon.
- Black hair, large ruby-red irises that glow red when angry or emotionally heightened. When it comes to Lucy, usually happens because of anger.
- Indifferent and cold. Veeery lazy, which partially stems from him being so apathetic towards everything. He likes to sleep a lot.
- Petty. When the Eternal Empire complained that their national colours were red and gold, and the Demon Realm used red, black and gold, he made every building within his realm red and gold.
- Androgynous looks, and can be described as 'pretty'. Not helped by the fact he's too lazy to cut his hair.
- Gets mad after forming a contract with Lucy because she reveals the timeline was reset, so he's already done all his work and needs to do it again. Hates work because it takes up time to sleep, so this is a big issue.
- When he stops wanting to kill Lucy he gets mildly annoyed by her at all times.
- When he's not doing work (which is often) he wears a tied black silk dressing gown and pants, with no shoes or shirt. They're his pyjamas.
- He's actually over 300,000 years old, but the rest of the realms thinks he's 242, because he pretends to be a new Demon Emperor every now and then so the time between when he's not needed he can sleep.
- His real name is not written here.

Main Character: Marellen Vadel
Marellen Vadel
- Mage with messy navy-blue hair and eyes that change colour every few seconds. 23 years old, although he looks eighteen, and has an affinity for all six essential elements.
- Scatterbrained and disorganised when it comes to anything outside of magic.
- Obsessed with magic, particularly that relating to chance and probability. Would likely gamble away his family's fortunes if left alone for too long.
- Has gold-framed round glasses.
- Genius mage. Has received many offers of becoming the student of various Archmages of the All-Aeon Athenaeum, but has rejected them all because he wants to keep using all-element magic.
- One of the first people Lucy meets in the Tower in the new timeline.
1. (Note: Yes, I know, his hands are terrible. I was lazy and added the one near the globe at the last minute.)

Main Character: Caspian Wharifin
Caspian Wharifin
- Second-in-command of Adrianna for the entire 25 years she was in the navy. Is the second-in-command in new timeline too. 22 years old.
- Tousled sea-green hair and sea-green eyes. Cyan wave marks on right side of face and neck. Semi-translucent ear tips with glowing aqua veins. Eyes, wave marks and ears glow when he uses his abilities.
- Quarter-Atlantean. Has a deep connection to all water in a large radius, so he can sense monsters no matter what hiding skills they use. Unfortunately, Atlanteans feel a sense of defilement and revulsion when monsters are nearby, which makes them extremely sick. He chooses to work in the navy responsible for dealing with huge powerful monsters regardless.
- Likeable and easy to talk to. Gets along well with everyone, and is a hard worker.
- Due to certain events in the past timeline, Lucy has mixed feelings regarding him, but is happy to see him again in the new timeline.
- Has water affinity, obviously.
1. (Note: I hope you can see he's wearing the same uniform as Adrianna lol. It just hasn't been shaded with a pencil.)

Main Character: Stolas Septamere Eterial, Archduke
Archduke of the Eternal Empire and Aethereal Duchy: Stolas Septamere Eterial
- White hair that is unnaturally white. Sky-blue eyes.
- Very tall. Stands head and shoulders over Lucy, which makes him over two metres tall.
- Duchy colours are white, silver and sky-blue. Wears formal royal outfit of that colour. Wears a cloak over one shoulder. See image 2.
- Isn't actually a member of the 'Eterial' royal family, got adopted into it, which is why he's an Archduke and not a Grand Duke.
- Known to be well-mannered and polite to all. In charge of inter-realm relations, especially the Heavenly Realm.
- 242 years old. Yes, the number is not a coincidence. He's the Alter-Ego of the Demon Emperor. Lucy discovers this with her shard thing, a mistake she'll forever regret.
(Note: I CAN'T GET HIS NOSE RIGHT)

Alright, that's all I've drawn for now. I have more main characters, and I haven't even discussed Scytale, the winged snake on my cover, or Vincent, Lucy's silver-haired aide. Again, if you're reading my story... you really shouldn't have been here.

Main Character: Zhang Mingxia
27th Ranked Successor of the Vast Longevity Flowing Glacier Sect: Zhang Mingxia
- 19 years old, with spiritual roots of ice and water. Comes from the Heavenly Realm.
- Loud and outgoing. Speaks elegantly (or snobbishly). Can be very pushy, but even with her status she's not haughty or condescending.
- Dark hair and blue eyes. Lucy finds her annoying.
- A temporary member of Adrianna's crew. Due to her status as a core member of her Sect, she'll be called back eventually.
(I need to practice body proportions more.)

Last edited:
Main Character: Vincent Evisenhardt
Aide of the Aurelian Commission Head: Vincent Evisenhardt
- 13th grandson of Count Sevastian Edgar Evisenhardt. The youngest member of the main family line of Evisenhardt County (Or the Silver County)
- Full name is Vincentimo Sorviere Evisenhardt.
- 27 years old.
- Silver hair and eyes. He wears silver half-moon glasses with a silver chain.
- Typically wears a white suit.
- Lucy had met him in the old timeline, but rarely. When she became Head of the Aurelian Commission in the new timeline she tricked him into staying with her to work on documents. She eventually managed to recruit him as her aide.
- Hates bitter things and has a sweet tooth. Gets annoyed by Lucy a lot.
(Finally! An image of him I'm happy with! Well, somewhat. Noses are a pain to draw. I haven't quite managed to get the right formula for them yet.)

Also, in case anyone is wondering, I have 22 'main characters'. Why 22? It's because they each correspond to a tarot card of the Major Arcana. I have revealed 14 (or 15, if you count the picture I did of Scytale on my first cover) as of yet. The 22 Major Arcana, in no particular order, are these:

The Tower
The World
The Devil
Judgement
The Hanged Man
The Chariot
The Star
The Sun
The Moon
The Hermit
The High Priestess
The Wheel of Fortune
The Hierophant
The Magician
Strength
Justice
Temperance
The Emperor
The Emperess
The Lovers
The Fool
Death

The protagonist will only ever be Lucy though.

Main Character: Raegan Verdon
The Antithesis: Raegan Verdon
- 13 years old.
- Younger brother of Annaliese Verdon, the Prophetess
- Dark brown hair and eyes. Skinny with perpetual eye bags. Average and gloomy looks, the complete opposite of his sister.
- Suffers from a condition called Mana Dystrophy Constitution. He requires more mana than the average person to survive. This is normally cured by the time someone is 16 and there's treatment to reduce his symptoms before that, but for various reasons he was unable to receive treatment.
- Derisive, bitter, pessimistic and sarcastic. He's very mature for his age due to he and his sister being orphans from a young age, as well as all the events that occurred for them.
- As Raegan was growing up, unlucky events and horrible accidents would occur around him, mostly to the people who wished to do him and his sister harm. This is because he is the 'Antithesis' of Fate, the ability the Citadel of Fate and his sister manipulate.
- His ability erases any magically enhanced luck and fate which causes many unlucky events to occur to balance out the concepts of fate and fortune in the area. His class name is Augur of Providential Collapse.
- Vindictive and hates nobility. His sister, Lucy and the others keep him from going too far.
On a side note, I am around 9 chapters away from finishing the first major arc of my story. I've currently written 443k for this story. And I got a publishing offer! Well, from someone on Royal Road. A major author there. I'll have to see how it goes these coming months. One thing for certain is... my art is definitely not up to the standard to go on a professional ebook on Amazon.

... maybe one day, a few years later when I've had more practice with digital art.

Main Character: Scytale
Truth-Seizing World-Ender: Scytale

- 15 years old. Lucille's bond, her familiar.
- Magical Beast. Scytale comes from the Beast Realm, and has an Epic rarity Truth-Seizing Serpent bloodline, a bloodline that grants him an affinity for illusion magic, and an Ancient rarity Sanctity Caladrius bloodline, a light element bird bloodline.
- He's an amphiptere, a serpent with wings. He's not a Quetzalcoatl because he doesn't have a beak or tail feathers.
- A drama queen. He loves to act flashily and is very loud. A chatterbox, but anything he says is rarely important.
- He picked up earth's slang in the past timeline when he visited, and often uses it in the new timeline, to everyone else's confusion.
- His name is a pun. A Scytale is a serpent in medieval bestiaries that bedazzles prey with its hypnotic scales. He was named 'Scytale' because as a snake with wings, he's a flying tail.
- Every bloodline advancement he gains another pair of wings. At advanced rank he current has two pairs.
- In his human form he appears only 13 because he's small for his serpent bloodline. He has silver hair the colour of his scales and golden eyes.
- in his partial form, he gains two pairs of white-gold wings, and plate-metal like scales on his shins, hands and knees down.
- In the past timeline he received the title 'World-Ender'

(A portrait I did after my first sketch was too rough and small. My second attempt at drawing a young character did far better than before, but he still looks too old)

(My first rough sketch. He wears his tie wrong on purpose. He only dressed up because of Lucy being a count.)

(Just a refresher on who this guy actually is. He's the Snek on my first picture.)

Welp, it's been nearly a month and a half since I lasted posted on here. Buuut I had a week of no service to draw a bunch of stuff, so in a few days I'll be posting those other drawings, and I'd like to say I've definitely improved with them. Still haven't had the chance to try more digital art, but with the money I get from my Patreon for my story I might be able to get a better device.

Last edited:
Sketches update!
I had time to do more drawings while on holiday, so I'll post them here. In a few minutes, I'll have three new character sketches to do, and I'd say they're my best ones yet. The other sketches of characters I've drawn before are still works in progress.

Firstly, a better sketch of the Demon Emperor and his clone/Alter-Ego Archduke Stolas. They're supposed to be the same person, so i worked hard on getting the hair right.
Demon Emperor:

Archduke:

Then I did a sketch of Scytale and Raegan! Their poses are a bit stiff, but Raegan looks way better in this drawing. His face, not his body.

And storywise, Hargrave cut his hair shorter, so I did a sketch of him after that. But he's due for a second haircut in my story lol

I also have a work in progress of Adrianna:

I'd like to say it's far better than my first version. Her hair is better at least.

That's it for these guys! Onto the new characters.

Main Character: Lucius Erebus Farrow
The Monarch of Death: Lucius Erebus Farrow
- His current form is eight million years old, he is even older than that, but he appears in his mid-30s.
- He works as a director of an orphanage, owned and run by him alone. The orphanage contains the children of his dead subordinates that he has chosen to raise himself and take responsibility for.
- His real name and identity is Azaexabelath, the sapient incarnation of the realm of Tartarus. The higher race vessel of the wraith race, the most powerful race in Tartarus, is what he uses to talk to others
- The Realm Ruler and Paragon Anomaly of the Tartarus Realm, like the Demon Emperor is to his own realm. He rules Tartarus, the realm of the undead.
- The ruler of the wraith race, also called the death race. They're a humanoid race that uses death mana as if they were elementals. Due to his true identity, the wraiths, who have deep ties to the realm itself, have absolute loyalty to him.
- The leader of his special organisation, the strongest faction of the underworld. The organisation is called the House of Wordless Observers, an information and assassination guild-reminiscent force. They only answer to Lucius, to destroy the powerful undead which threaten to cause mass destruction in the other realms. His most powerful subordinates are called the Ninety-Nine, and mythology in the Mystical Realm calls his Ninety-Nine a 'court' and the Death Monarch the Judge.
- He has dark hair and dark eyes, the irises nearly black. His hair doesn't have any shine, and his skin is a deathly grey pallor. He has conventionally attractive features but he appears on his death bed, which is a characteristic of all wraiths.
- His hair is always perfectly styled and his fingernails are neatly trimmed. He also wears immaculate outfits, but he's not against getting them dirty to play with his children.
- He has a bad habit of treating nearly everyone as children due to his age, including Lucy, which makes her exasperated.
- Generally has a polite and well-mannered demeanor and is extremely hard to anger. In the past timeline, his orphanage was destroyed one day he wasn't there, so he erased his memories and wandered the realms with different identities unaware of his true one. Lucy saves his orphanage in this timeline.

(in case you haven't guessed, he's one of my favourite characters)

Main Character: Kamiko
The Kitsune Princess: Kamiko
- 17 years old. Comes from the Beast Realm like Scytale, and is a magical beast.
- Her tails and hair are mostly white, but the tips of her ears, hair roots and markings on her tails are pitch black. Her eyes are split horizontally into white on top and black on the bottom.
- Ditzy, airheaded and clumsy. She has no spatial awareness. A boisterous and outgoing person.
- As an advanced ranked beast at birth, she was born with five tails. If she ascends to a Superior beast she'll gain three more tails, and then her ninth again when she becomes a Primus beast.
- Her lineage is very powerful. She's a hybrid beast like Scytale, only her two bloodlines are the Legendary rarity Kitsune bloodline, and a demonic fox bloodline. Her white and black colouration is indicative of this.
- As a Kitsune she's skilled with illusions. She uses her various instruments to trick her opponents. Her demon beast lineage grants her the ability to turn her illusions into 'nightmares'.
- If she strains her Kitsune powers, she'll succumb to her demonic lineage and wake her second personality. This one is violent and fights physically, unlike her normal personality. She doesn't remember anything that happened with her second personality.
- The favourite child of the Kitsune Empress but doesn't have the personality for a succession battle, so was sent to the Commission due to a deal between the empress and Lucille.

Main Character: Shao Feng
Karmic Inheritor of the Strange Star: Shao Feng
- 16 years old.
- Dark hair with the texture of straw, narrow eyes, and freckles. Very average looking. When he reaches a specific stage in his art, his appearance changes and his 'blemishes' are removed, but he uses an illusion spiritual art to keep his mortal appearance so he doesn't draw attention.
- A commoner-born cultivator of the Heavenly Realm. He was born in one of the mortal lesser realms, in a weak town. Originally a servant of a small clan there, on his 16th birthday he escapes and takes the cultivation manual he had found hidden in the forest one day, along with the robe and sword. His cultivation art allows him to absorb the death yin qi of places haunted by evil spirits. He can also contract them to become a type of familiar in a way. He can borrow the strength of these evil spirits as they become his summons.
- He was born with 'the fate of the strange star'. His fortune and future can't be divined, and any karma-altering techniques are ineffective against him. He is immune to the inborn perception all cultivators have due to having spiritual roots connected to the Heavenly Realm.
- He likes to eat and spends most of his money on food due to never having tried expensive food in the past. He doesn't want to gain attention, so he uses his sword that looks low quality, and wears his shabby outer robe he picked up from the forest. He also wears his servant robes underneath to help remind him of his origins.
- A diviner of the main Heavenly Realm wishes to forcefully take him as a disciple and erase his cultivation because his unique karma means he'll be the best diviner. Shao Feng runs away at any opportunity to avoid this.
- Whenever clan leaders and sect elders try to give him their daughters' hands in marriage due to his power, he runs away to another realm. He is very against having a harem or lover of any kind at only 16.

Back