Ad slot question

I don't really know where to go with this question.

It's been a while since I used this site without a adblocker or signing in, but is there supposed to be a ad below every threadmarked post when not signed in (on single pages with multiple threadmarked posts there is only one ad)? As I'm experiencing a ad below threadmarked posts on any page with one threadmarked post, which is in adition to the one ad at the top of each page except when the page is all threadmarked posts.

This feels new to me, but if it's always meant to be that way, my bad.

I don't really know where to go with this question.

It's been a while since I used this site without a adblocker or signing in, but is there supposed to be a ad below every threadmarked post when not signed in (on single pages with multiple threadmarked posts there is only one ad)? As I'm experiencing a ad below threadmarked posts on any page with one threadmarked post, which is in adition to the one ad at the top of each page except when the page is all threadmarked posts.

This feels new to me, but if it's always meant to be that way, my bad.
This has been the case for a little while on the site. I can't find the post where Ford explained the layout of where ads could be placed, but this does match up with what I've seen browsing the site while not logged in.

Back