A Hero and His Witch [FSN/Worm CYOA/AU/Alt. Power]

Chapter 27 - Day 5 - Part 2
"This is the greatest Holy Grail War ever!" Cu Chulainn shouted as he ran through the rain that had been summoned by the sea monster. The Leviathan, not the biblical monster whale, and Lord of Envy. But one of the trio monsters that had been tormenting and ravaging the earth for years. The youngest had shown up but had been killed by Saber within seconds of showing up.

But before it had died, it had apparently called on it brethren in an act of vengeance.

There was also a chance that the other was going to show up

So, the fight was still going to continue for now until water/weather manipulator was taken down.

And they would have to soon as the streets were flooded, due to the wave the monster had summoned.

And he would be on to take it down.

Well, more like send it somewhere else.

It was here Cu wished that his Master had summoned him into the Lancer Class, then he could have been able to use Gae Bolg to kill it.

He could use Ochd Deug Odin, but that would take to long to power up.

And Wickerman would be next to useless.

So, he would go with the next best thing and send Teacher a present.

Cu jumped from to roof around the area that Levithan currently was as it fought against the heroes of the modern area, using that water shadow of its to crush them under several tons of water.

Cu came to a stop on top of one a the building he was set up now.

He slammed his staff into the ground and activated the Runic Circle he had set up. "Hey, if you all want to die, you better get away for Levithan is about to go bye, bye!" Cu shouted at the heroes, amplifying his voice. And they seemed to heed his words.

"Gate of Skye!" Cu Chulainn activated the spell, and a dome was created around Leviathan.

A second later it disappeared, and Levithan was gone.

"What did you do?" Cu heard a voice ask and Cu turned around to face a flying blond haired girl, with a big set of breasts.

"Send it somewhere else." He answered. "So, girl do you have plans for later."

Xxx

Scathach watched as a large green beast landed in her Land of Shadows.

"Setanta, you're a naughty boy stealing my spell. But I can forgive it if this turns out to be an actual challenge." A pair of red sears appeared in her hands. "For if not our going to be in a world of trouble boy."

The warrior launched herself from her castle and rushed the beast as water started to cascade around her.

Xxx

"Leviathan is gone. Behemoth and three other new Endbringers have been detected." Came the voice from the armband around his left hand and Tesla had to rin as he heard this.

He already had his target the one known as Behemoth who turned his lighting, his gift to humanity against them.

"Come watch me as I bring down the monster known as the Hero-Killer," Tesla spoke to his young Master, the boy standing next to him in his hero outfit. That modern world was so obsessed with.

He saw as the beast appeared in the city, in a pillar of fire not far from them.

"Archer are you insane you can't beat Behemoth he's a dynakinetic, he controls all forms of energy he just throw your lightning back at you."

"Nonsense, my Master. He can beat me I'm a genius the modern Prometheus where he stole fire, I stole lightning. A Beast shall not command the power that belongs to mankind. Now watch me, Master."

Lightning began to crackle around Tesla's form, and he lifted himself into the air.

The air became static as his lightning and electricity filled it Ozone was beginning to be made. The dark clouds created by Leviathan began to resonate with his power, and they too began to crackle.

Tesla looked at Behemoth as he approached the monster its single right eye looked at him directly, and he could feel a wave of heat and radiation trying to kill him, but it was for naught as his lightning protected him from the effect of the attack.

"Hear my beast! I am the Modern Prometheus he stole the lightning from the gods and gave it to humanity. I am a Pioneer of the Stars, a Genius who surpassed both Zeus and Indra, even Thor can't rival my might. Now behold my power as I smite you from the face of the planet. For I am Nikolai Tesla, a Hero of The Star. Feel it! My! SYSTEM KERAUNOS!"

Tesla lifted up his metal covered hand above his head.

The bronze gauntlet lit up, and soon a ring of lightning bloomed from it. It expanded and soon it surrounded his body.

"Ha!" HE shouted and fired his Noble Phantasm with lightning that surpassed the gods. The monster would not defend against it as the beam he fired twisted spacetime itself to annihilate the opponent.

It struck Behemoth's center of mass going straight through the beast.

Tesla smiled as after his attack the beast collapsed and it attacks ceased.

It seemed he had destroyed what could be considered its core. Though wondered what the beast was made of as he could see that it was not made of flesh and blood on its inside.

Though after having fired his Noble Phantasm Tesla could feel the repercussions of using it.

He would not be able to continue this.

Xxx

"Avenger, there is a new Endbringer heading your way. I have taken to calling it Khonsu as it seems to be able to manipulate time. One of my drones were rusted the moment it went into the orbs floating around it. Your fellow Servants have been able to take one down do you think you will be able to?" Asked his Master, the one who was wrapped in chains, not being able to unleash her true self.

He would be her Abbe Fair and win this war to free her from her imprisonment or give her hope to escape on her own.

"What do you think Master? My flames of vengeance shall burn the monster to cinders. The voices of those crying out shall finally be silenced. Now just Wait and Hope."

At that, the cavern king speeds up.

He moved at high speeds as he approached the black floating Endbringer. The black Asura looking thing. He knew he had to destroy it and that pearly looking torso was the perfect place to hit.

He passed various heroes. Tough suddenly the Avenger of hate found himself trapped.

The world began to speed up.

Ha. As that would ever work against him.

"Enfer Chateau d'If!" Avenger activated his Noble Phantasm and with his Determination made from Steel itself.

He escaped.

For nothing could contain the Avenger.

"Fool, time and space have no meaning to me! I can escape from anything!" Avenger shouted as he went on the offensive

His speed increased, and soon he had surpassed light itself.

He struck the monster in various places using his black flames of vengeance. "This is the end. Feel the hatred of a million souls!" And to any hero watching it would look like he was in multiple places as one as he fired his flames as beams.

The Endbringer had been severely damaged physically but, it had not died in the attack. The monster should have died, its soul burnt to ashes along with the body.

Oh?

He saw it now. "I see you have no Soul? Don't you, you're just an automaton, a golem created by something else right? Yes, I can sense it! No magical energy runs through that body of yours" The Cavern King stated.

"I m the Bone of my Sword. Unlimited Lost Works!" Avenger turned his head and saw the Gunner Class Servant fire his Noble Phantasm at the Endbringer. And it seemed that his was more effective against the highly durable physical being. As the shot went into the still burning body of black flames.

Avenger saw as Swords eviscerated the monster from the inside.

How brutal.

He liked it.

Avenger heard the monster crash as he looked at the Gunner. Yes.

He would have made for a perfect Avenger if he weren't so broken.

Though he just had a single problem with him now. "You stole my kill!"

Xxx

Eidolon felt rage and anger.

He felt those emotions as he watched the new and unknown Heroes do something that he had not been able to in decades.

Kill an Endbringer.

And they did so with trivial ease.

They were making a mockery of him and everything he stood for.

He just wanted to be a hero…

He just wanted to save as many people as possible.

He wanted to be a symbol.

He wanted to be Superman a symbol of hope and justice for everyone.

But now, now he couldn't.

That had taken from him by these unknowns.

That had shown him up.

Anger and jealousy bloomed in his heart.

He just wanted to fight against a worthy opponent to prove to himself that he was the greatest hero in the world.

And now he couldn't. Those he considered his Archenemies were gone.

Taken out like it was nothing.

No.

No. No.

No. No. NO!

He wasn't done yet.

He Eidolon would show them who the greatest hero in the world was.

And he would do it by defeating the twice the number of Endbringers these heroes had.

And judging by the new ones that had shown up he would get a chance to do so.

He began searching for powers to use.

This time those that would be a perfect combination to use.

He heard his armband announce more Endbringers had shown up.

Yes, this would be his moment of glory.

Now, everyone would praise his name as the one who had defeated the Endbringers once and for all.

"Avada Kedavra." Eidolon saw a green light.

Last edited:
Back