Oh, I remember this one lol (Denies searching the wormfanfic reddit for CYOA stories sometime last week)

On a more important note, if Schrodinger copies Lung, will his bigass, triple-jawed dragon form have neko ears?

The author might not count strider as we barely see him in canon, and heartbreaker is unethical and would immediately catch cauldron's attention so he would need to be hyper cautious.
Well, he uses Strider in chapter one. But yeah, he and Taylor will definitely be avoiding the powers of the worst villains, and Heartbreaker's powers would squick them both out.

Horizon and Chevalier would be the best cape-hunter combo, using her ability to see through all inorganic matter (like walls) and his ability to see phantom images around capes. Maybe one of them could do that while the other carries them around on a platform with Rune's power. Or just teleport them around, because that would be less conspicuous. That would also be a great way to find Coil's underground base. Though since she can't use the Triumvirates powers, Taylor will be testing the biggest capes below them, and Chevalier is bound to be one of the first she tries. Once she does that, it will only be a matter of time until she learns that Sophia is Shadow Stalker.

Of course, using Sifara's power with Rune's would be a great way to clear up the boat graveyard. Lift themselves up on one piece of rubble, then link it to a ship and move both over to a set point, release the ship and repeat. Once they organise a location to drop the ships, they could clean it all up in a day or two.

Also, yeah, hoping for another update as well. This is a fun fic.

Right, and all Cauldron powers also originate from Eden, therefor, they are technically Cauldron creations and out of our heroes reach.

I think it would take a real stretch of the imagination to say that the CYOA author was counting the Endbringers as a powerset you could switch to, Cauldron or no Cauldron.

I don't know if someone suggested this, but Contessa is a natural trigger.

I didn't realize the fic is dead.
She's a Natural Eden, and technically even a Natural-ish Abaddon. Edens are off limits.

To quote the build:
" Augmented power(Trump) Can switch between two canon non-cauldron powersets -1 (6 points)"

Unless author specifies, Contessa is not cauldron cape. She is canon, natural trigger.

All Schrodingers are catboys, but not all catboys are Schrodingers.
Very wise
I always figured that Schrodinger bit was going to come up if and when Cauldron tried to off him. Can you imagine Contessa coming up again and again with quick and easy paths to kill him permanently but popping back up like a Webelos, ya know hit-me-clown?
Or the Winged One or Zion pathing or future visioning this annoying anomaly out lasting them with a form of immortality they always wished for?
Till the author went on hiatus I was looking forward to that.

Very wise
I always figured that Schrodinger bit was going to come up if and when Cauldron tried to off him. Can you imagine Contessa coming up again and again with quick and easy paths to kill him permanently but popping back up like a Webelos, ya know hit-me-clown?
Or the Winged One or Zion pathing or future visioning this annoying anomaly out lasting them with a form of immortality they always wished for?
Till the author went on hiatus I was looking forward to that.
that would be funny. and cathartic for canon-post gm taylor to watch

Back